Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 640 of 720 FirstFirst ... 140540590630638639640641642650690 ... LastLast
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 10792
    Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Good thing we’re better than that.
    Are we thought? Nobody has really demonstrated a willingness to ignore him and the ridiculous stuff that he says.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Are we thought? Nobody has really demonstrated a willingness to ignore him and the ridiculous stuff that he says.
    Just how do you ignore the comments of the PUTUS and everything he says, ridiculous or not. He is the most important person on the planet. You cannot ignore what he says.

Something Trump would do well to understand (but he never will.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Just how do you ignore the comments of the PUTUS and everything he says, ridiculous or not. He is the most important person on the planet. You cannot ignore what he says.

The user on this forum isn't impactful like Trump and has no authority to make any changes to anything that matters. It is absolutely easy to ignore him if people make a concerted effort.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

The user on this forum isn't impactful like Trump and has no authority to make any changes to anything that matters. It is absolutely easy to ignore him if people make a concerted effort.
    If you are in a "Politics" forum you will probably see a lot if posts regarding Trump.

Just a hunch but I could be wrong.

I do. I don't watch, listen to, or read what he says. It's REALLY hard because so many can't keep from repeating it endlessly.

He wins when he isn't ignored. How is it people STILL haven't learned this?

Oh please. I am the most important person on the planet, just ask me.

Presidents come and go and they don't really have much power. Anything Trump has done is because we don't ignore him enough.

The point was that we wouldn’t excuse/ignore the bad things that the candidates on the left do. It was a little tongue in cheek.

We could give it a try. A Trump free week or even a weekend. He won’t say anything important.

If you are in a "Politics" forum you will probably see a lot if posts regarding Trump.

Just a hunch but I could be wrong.
    I'm not talking about Trump. I am talking about a specific person that posts on this forum. You do know that. Right?
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    We can certainly count on you bringing it up at every chance possible for the next week or two.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 05-22-2020 at 01:31 PM.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Is anybody aware of the Biden interview on Charlamagne's Podcast where he told the podcaster, who is black, that if he had a problem deciding between him and Trump he isn't Black? Charlamagne rightfully stated it isn't about Trump but what he brings to the black community considering his record.

I starting to have as much trouble listening to Biden as I do Trump. It isn't because I am against his nominations, I had no problem listening to the other side like the late Sen McCain or George W. or Nixon in the past. I just get the feeling this guy isn't up for the part. To many disconnects and statements like this.

The worse thing a political candidate can do is make it about the voter and not his selling points. He did the same thing with young voters' concerns by dismissing their problems. "Oh, we had it much tougher in our day. Y'all don't know about tough time" indicating they are weak and their concerns vacuous. Or confronting tough questioners who were looking for a reason to support him by saying they should vote for Trump. We are the problem not his past policies or the democrat party. He is in the wrong party for that or sadly that is what the democrat party is becoming.

He just doesn't sound accommodating to his base.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-22-2020 at 01:45 PM.

A new drinking game to play while watching Biden being confronted by a tough questioner.One-shot for each time he says "Man". Double shots when he says "C'mon man".
    Last edited by WES445; 05-22-2020 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Is anybody aware of the Biden interview on Charlamagne's Podcast where he told the podcaster, who is black, that if he had a problem deciding between him and Trump he isn't Black? Charlamagne rightfully stated it isn't about Trump but what he brings to the black community considering his record.

I starting to have as much trouble listening to Biden as I do Trump. It isn't because I am against his nominations, I had no problem listening to the other side like the late Sen McCain or George W. or Nixon in the past. I just get the feeling this guy isn't up for the part. To many disconnects and statements like this.

The worse thing a political candidate can do is make it about the voter and not his selling points. He did the same thing with young voters' concerns by dismissing their problems. "Oh, we had it much tougher in our day. Y'all don't know about tough time" indicating they are weak and their concerns vacuous. Or confronting tough questioners who were looking for a reason to support him by saying they should vote for Trump. We are the problem not his past policies or the democrat party. He is in the wrong party for that or sadly that is what the democrat party is becoming.

He just doesn't sound accommodating to his base.
    It has been discussed for the 20 or so posts prior to this one.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It has been discussed for the 20 or so posts prior to this one.
    The podcast was broadcast this morning. Six hours ago.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-22-2020 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    The podcast was broadcast this morning. Six hours ago.
    I am well aware of that and knew as much prior to FNK bringing it up.