Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 639 of 720 FirstFirst ... 139539589629637638639640641649689 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 10792
    Trump said to someone black, you aint black.

oh wait no, that was Joe Biden.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    yes. then or at some point in the past before having this opinion now. it's easy for him to disagree now because Trump is the one doing it.
    But you accept that this likely isn’t possible? And that it mostly doesn’t matter?

is Joe Biden saying this acceptable or not?
    No

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    But you accept that this likely isn’t possible? And that it mostly doesn’t matter?
    it does matter. Joe Biden could be a hypocrite here, having one opinion before but now because of his own bias (or hate) against Trump has a different opinion now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Biden was obviously joking but it was still stupid and he shouldn't have said it. That said people will forget about it in a couple days.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nobody but deranged Trumpers and some Bernouts will really care. It's dwarfed by all the ridiculous stuff Trump says and he will likely drown out this story by saying something ridiculous tomorrow. Worst case scenario Biden gives an apology and everyone moves on. And he should apologize IMO.

it does matter. Joe Biden could be a hypocrite here, having one opinion before but now because of his own bias (or hate) against Trump has a different opinion now.
    I’ll end the suspense for you... he is. Your rationale for this is ridiculous though. All politicians think when they wield power it is just even if they think a power is inherently unjust. Biden believing Obama’s (not his) rationale to relieve an IG was appropriate but Trumps isn’t certainly could be hypocritical and I wouldn’t be surprised in the least. But it doesn’t really matter because there is at least some reasonable suspicion that Trumps actions were corrupt and Obama’s motivation doesn’t change that fact.

Well seeing how Trump has treated black people since he's become president, yea maybe this isn't as bad as people try to pretend it is. Trump's response to coronavirus has (as with most things) disproportionately harmed the black community. His tax cuts disproportionately helped white Americans since it was targeted to help states where the population is more white than the average and harmed states where the population is more black and brown than average. And now he's targeting areas where the population is more black than average for voting rights. Michigan is trying to make voting during a pandemic easier and he is fighting that effort.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Special is gonna beat this story down to a pulp over the coming months but is more than willing to excuse Trump's outrageous comments, behaviors, and the like over the past 5+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Well seeing how Trump has treated black people since he's become president, yea maybe this isn't as bad as people try to pretend it is. Trump's response to coronavirus has (as with most things) disproportionately harmed the black community. His tax cuts disproportionately helped white Americans since it was targeted to help states where the population is more white than the average and harmed states where the population is more black and brown than average. And now he's targeting areas where the population is more black than average for voting rights. Michigan is trying to make voting during a pandemic easier and he is fighting that effort.
    I honestly don’t see how anyone can see Biden’s comments and not question his fitness. This was saying out loud what a lot of democrats have been unfortunately thinking for decades.

oh wait no, that was Joe Biden.

Joe Biden: "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't Black."

is Joe Biden saying this acceptable or not?
    That one is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Special is gonna beat this story down to a pulp over the coming months but is more than willing to excuse Trump's outrageous comments, behaviors, and the like over the past 5+ years.
    I thought the last election had the two worst candidates ever ... I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    I honestly don’t see how anyone can see Biden’s comments and not question his fitness. This was saying out loud what a lot of democrats have been unfortunately thinking for decades.
    I don't see that he said anything wrong. Supporting Trump and being black really doesn't make any sense. The man has spent his entire business career trying to keep people that look like you out of his properties. He has advocated for the death of other black people for no other reason than they look guilty (we didn't forget the Central Park 5 did we?). He has now spent his entire presidency advocating for policies that harm the black community. Whether that's directly through his attacks on voting rights, or more indirectly by implementing tax policy that is disadvantageous to the black community while being advantageous to the white community. He said to black people prior to the election and after it "what do you have to lose?" when the answer was obvious...their livelihoods and their actual life.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Good thing we’re better than that.