Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 293 of 324 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 4851
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    She won the primary though. So obviously she wasn't that unpopular with portions of the country. Comey was probably the biggest reason that she lost.
    The primary was a setup though. Comey makes the list, but I'd put people plain not liking Hillary above that ... she scored well below expected in some key demos everyone thought she'd carry. The fact that she lost ground with women compared to Obama was frankly shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by thomass View Post
    Plenty of R’s voted for McMuffin (or whatever his name was) and Gary Johnson. Are they also Russian assets?
    I think people are starting to see Russians everywhere like it was the 60s again.

She won the primary though. So obviously she wasn't that unpopular with portions of the country. Comey was probably the biggest reason that she lost.
    She was unpopular in the parts of the country that mattered. It doesn't help her to be super popular in Liberal strongholds she'd have won anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    She was unpopular in the parts of the country that mattered. It doesn't help her to be super popular in Liberal strongholds she'd have won anyway.
    That's how the process works. She won the primary and didn't win the general election. There are reasons why, some of which are in her control and others weren't. Some were legal and some weren't. Some were moral and some weren't. People are allowed to make determinations based on things that occurred that aren't legal or moral.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

That's how the process works. She won the primary and didn't win the general election. There are reasons why, some of which are in her control and others weren't. Some were legal and some weren't. Some were moral and some weren't. People are allowed to make determinations based on things that occurred that aren't legal or moral.
    Sure, and I listed a bunch of the reasons it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    DNC wildly under-rated the dislike people had for Hillary. She was a MAJOR reason she lost. Her campaign being badly mis-managed down the stretch is another. Comey is another. Bernie being too interesting and splitting the party is another. Mass media spening too much time looking at Trump is another. Campaigns changed in money and in the "rules" and the DNC was behind the times is another. It's REALLY hard to win after a 2 time president form your party is another. Fake News is another. "Deplorables" quote is another. Hollywood arrogance is another.

And despite ALL of that she still almost won. THAT'S how terrible Trump is.
    The DNC was rigged too. Bernie won all the delegates in some states and they still awarded them to Hilary lol. I

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    The DNC was rigged too. Bernie won all the delegates in some states and they still awarded them to Hilary lol. I
    Which state did Clinton get delegates that she didn't win? That happened in a couple areas in the general election but it didn't change the outcome.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Well ... yes and no. The DNC was/is rigged, but the second sentence? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    His point was that Jill Stein, who ran as a Green Party candidate in 2016, was ostensibly a puppet of Putin, and whose participation kept Hillary Clinton from winning (rather then Mrs. Clinton being the reason herself why she did not win).
    Lol first it was Russia, then Facebook, and now it's Jill Stein.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Lol first it was Russia, then Facebook, and now it's Jill Stein.
    Well Jill is connected with Russia, so what's your point here? You don't share a table with Putin in Russia without being connected.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Fox has taken a break from impeachment distracting AOC headlines to bring back a greatest hit:

Ain’t no conservative clickbait like Hillary clickbait.

you mean what the media in general is talking about.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/18/polit...ard/index.html

Hillary Clinton suggests Russians are 'grooming' Tulsi Gabbard for third-party run
    obviously it's not just Conservative media covering Hillary Clinton.

actual question, why do some have this thought that it's just Conservative media covering Hillary Clinton, when it's obvious that that is not the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Well Jill is connected with Russia, so what's your point here? You don't share a table with Putin in Russia without being connected.
    That you always have some boogey man to use as a scapegoat.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Guess it depends on what "connected" means to you. I've worked for companies owned by the mob, so I guess I'm connected. Putin likes famous and powerful people, him spending time with them does not mean they answer to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Guess it depends on what "connected" means to you. I've worked for companies owned by the mob, so I guess I'm connected. Putin likes famous and powerful people, him spending time with them does not mean they answer to him.
    Dining at the same table isn't done by people who are just famous and powerful. Do people get to associate like that with our president who are just randomly there? In a picture or something sure, but not associating like that.
    _____

Dining at the same table isn't done by people who are just famous and powerful. Do people get to associate like that with our president who are just randomly there? In a picture or something sure, but not associating like that.
    Lol. We are talking about Stein and Tulsi being in Putin's pocket because Hilary said so. Lol. You are one weird mother ****ing robot.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 10-21-2019 at 11:25 PM.