Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Polls never lie.
    Polls lie a little.

Germans lie somewhat more

Italians???…who could tell.

Americans lie constantly.

I think it's the Swedes that never lie.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Bernie has the strongest support from those least likely to vote. Him winning is not guaranteed
    Young people vote when there is something to vote FOR. And under 45 spans multiple generations.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Bernie has the strongest support from those least likely to vote. Him winning is not guaranteed
    They have a lot motivation to vote, student loan debt, climate change and just the cost of living which is higher than when their parents were their age. If Bernie keeps beating the drum on these issues there is a good chance they will come. Iowa voting was down, but the young and foreign-born citizens voters were up.

Bernie has the strongest support from those least likely to vote.
    Sounds like a pragmatic argument as to why we should all support Bernie!
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Yeah. You're right.

What I neglected to tell you in that other story is that after I took over that other business, I beat the owner into signing a sweetheart deal for me, foreclosed on his home and sold his entire family into slavery. I made a fortune that I quickly invested in to slum living for the poor.

It's the American way.

Pass the wine.
    If you could get away with it, you know you would have done it. Let's see when has a group of businessmen dominate the political scene, Oh that right the Plantation owners of the Confederation, the major businessmen of the day, whose main product were Blacks. Let see, who was behind the crash of 08' the Black Panthers? some leftist organization? Businessmen! Who made the most money off the Iraq Invasion and who wound up with the national debt? Come on you can do it. The prize is a chicken dinner

Business folks only care about the bottom line, not the constitution, rights, purity of air and waterway or Morals. The bottom line as in profit, which is fine within the business world in most cases. Just from the history of capitalism and the struggle between big business and the peon, having a business-oriented person in the oval office doesn't smell so good to me. As a group, they have been against every damn social movement that better the average american lifestyle, even freedom.
    Last edited by WES445; 02-18-2020 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Do you think this one is lying?
    Of course not. Polls NEVER lie.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Sounds like a pragmatic argument as to why we should all support Bernie!
    Agreed. The problem is that if he doesn't win, those people won't turn out in the same numbers. They won't be heard unless they're heard through Sanders. That's not a good way to be heard.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(tone) View Post
    of course not. Polls never lie.
    ok
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Agreed. The problem is that if he doesn't win, those people won't turn out in the same numbers. They won't be heard unless they're heard through Sanders. That's not a good way to be heard.
    Like they didn't turn out for Hillary in Mich., Wis. and Penn. The candidate with the most energize base usually has the best chance to win. If Bernie loses fair and squares this time, I believe he would move heaven and hell to defeat Trump and aid progressives candidate running for office. The moderate would be fools to not accept his and his staff's help in beating Trump. It will cost them in adding progressive issues to the platform and a progressive VP hopefully.

QUOTE=WES445;33389290]If you could get away with it, you know you would have done it. Let's see when has a group of businessmen dominate the political scene, Oh that right the Plantation owners of the Confederation, the major businessmen of the day, whose main product were Blacks. Let see, who was behind the crash of 08' the Black Panthers? some leftist organization? Businessmen! Who made the most money off the Iraq Invasion and who wound up with the national debt? Come on you can do it. The prize is a chicken dinner

Business folks only care about the bottom line, not the constitution, rights, purity of air and waterway or Morals. The bottom line as in profit, which is fine within the business world in most cases. Just from the history of capitalism and the struggle between big business and the peon, having a business-oriented person in the oval office doesn't smell so good to me. As a group, they have been against every damn social movement that better the average american lifestyle, even freedom.[/QUOTE]

The struggles!!!

The peons!!!!

The plantations!!!

Businessmen!!!

Bottom Line!!!

Capitalism!!!

Oh the oppression!!!

Well, I've given up on you.

Good luck. I hope you find what you are looking for. Of course, it is somewhat hard to find when you don't know what you are looking for in the first place. But good luck.

One last favor…please spell American wityh a capital "A."

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Like they didn't turn out for Hillary in Mich., Wis. and Penn. The candidate with the most energize base usually has the best chance to win. If Bernie loses fair and squares this time, I believe he would move heaven and hell to defeat Trump and aid progressives candidate running for office. The moderate would be fools to not accept his and his staff's help in beating Trump. It will cost them in adding progressive issues to the platform and a progressive VP hopefully.
    I don't fault Bernie for not doing enough to help Hillary. I think that he did try hard. The problem is that his supporters don't respond to it. They are Bernie or bust. I believe he did lose fair and square. There is no outcome of the 2016 primary that resulted in Bernie with more delegates than Clinton. She beat him in a vast majority of the contests, popular vote, delegate count, and every other conceivable metric.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

QUOTE=WES445;33389290]If you could get away with it, you know you would have done it. Let's see when has a group of businessmen dominate the political scene, Oh that right the Plantation owners of the Confederation, the major businessmen of the day, whose main product were Blacks. Let see, who was behind the crash of 08' the Black Panthers? some leftist organization? Businessmen! Who made the most money off the Iraq Invasion and who wound up with the national debt? Come on you can do it. The prize is a chicken dinner[Business folks only care about the bottom line, not the constitution, rights, purity of air and waterway or Morals. The bottom line as in profit, which is fine within the business world in most cases. Just from the history of capitalism and the struggle between big business and the peon, having a business-oriented person in the oval office doesn't smell so good to me. As a group, they have been against every damn social movement that better the average american lifestyle, even freedom.

The struggles!!!

The peons!!!!

The plantations!!!

Businessmen!!!

Bottom Line!!!

Capitalism!!!

Oh the oppression!!!

Good luck. I hope you find what you are looking for. Of course, it is somewhat hard to find when you don't know what you are looking for in the first place. But good luck.

LOLOL, I love it when you go off the rails and get all hysterical. I know what I am looking for, and it isn't someone like Bloomberg or Trump or another uber-rich businessman in the oval office. Read a history book, dude, and you will see that the most wealthy businessmen didn't back to many things that didn't put money into their pockets. It is a fair bet if an Uberrich person gets in he will take care of his and peers first and the American people as an afterthought. Remember Trump promise for jobs rebuilding america, a bigger and better healthcare plan, pull all our troops out of the Middle east? You know another campaign promise he also broke, that he will tax the rich big time even he will have to paid more. LOLOL.

I will spell american or america any damn way I please, sorry free of speech.
    Last edited by WES445; 02-18-2020 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't fault Bernie for not doing enough to help Hillary. I think that he did try hard. The problem is that his supporters don't respond to it. They are Bernie or bust. I believe he did lose fair and square. There is no outcome of the 2016 primary that resulted in Bernie with more delegates than Clinton. She beat him in a vast majority of the contests, popular vote, delegate count, and every other conceivable metric.
    We have been over this but I just want to say that claiming Bernie lost fair and square and pointing to the end results is a lot like the Astros claiming they won the World Series fair and square and pointing to the fact they won the series. The cheating and the win go hand in hand, take out the one, whose to say they have the other?

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    The struggles!!!

The peons!!!!

The plantations!!!

Businessmen!!!

Bottom Line!!!

Capitalism!!!

Oh the oppression!!!

LOLOL, I love it when you go off the rails and get all hysterical. I know what I am looking for, and it isn't someone like Bloomberg or Trump or another uber-rich businessman in the oval office. Read a history book, dude, and you will see that the most wealthy businessmen didn't back to many things that didn't put money into their pockets. It is a fair bet if an Uberrich person gets in he will take care of his and peers first and the American people as an afterthought. Remember Trump promise for jobs rebuilding america, a bigger and better healthcare plan, pull all our troops out of the Middle east? You know another campaign promise he also broke, that he will tax the rich big time even he will have to paid more. LOLOL.

I will spell american or america any damn way I please, sorry free of speech.[/QUOTE]

Let me know when youy need a ride to the airport to catch that plane to a better place to live.

I will spell american or america any damn way I please, sorry free of speech.
    Let me know when youy need a ride to the airport to catch that plane to a better place to live.[/QUOTE]

Love it or leave it. LOLOL, You are the typical reactionary conservative that I knew so well in the sixties. If they can't counter the argument pose at them they come up with this. You are a jewel sluggo.
    Last edited by WES445; 02-18-2020 at 05:27 PM.