Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 441 of 582 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442443451491541 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 8721
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    What did Obama do for Flint? Yeah, that's what I thought. Flint happened during the watch of a black democratic president. But you know that.

If you seriously think the average white Republican would watch a black family's house burn down and complain about them yelling, you are one deranged person.

Being an older person doesn't always equate to being a "grown folk". As evidenced by your psychotic ramblings and constant grammatical/spelling errors. Maybe you should learn 6th grade English before calling yourself a grown folk.
    His first reaction was to include Obama into the problem. And he is right that it happened during his watch. Democrat has a problem of saying to the Black communities, "We feel your pain every election cycle and ignore Black issues, environmental issues, and other problems during the downtime. But, if you notice he shift the blame onto Obama without addressing the problem. Flint Mich, water supplies, which wasn't as important as fingering Obama for the problem and questioning my mental state.

Then he says the average white (I didn't include race because there are black, Latino, Asian, even gays Republicans who don't give a damn about these issues) Republicans wouldn't watch a black family house burn down then complain about them yelling as I claim. Fine, what have these republicans(and some democrats) been doing when thanks to the Drug War on the Black communities more Blacks are being jailed than whites for possessive of drugs? Whites use drugs just as much as Blacks but don't get penaltizes as much. Now we have established that the Democrat gave their sympathies about Blacks suffering in Flint, what has Trump and the republicans held Senate done about it? totally ignore it. Sluggo complains if some black kids get shot by a cop, JJ and Big AL shows up and cause problems. The problem isn't some black kids getting shot by cops when some of those shooting has been questionable, the problem is the Black activists showing up causing problems over it.

So yes, my fine corn cob up the arse friend, republicans do call Black's complainers when we shout about our problems while the democrat commiserates with us while doing nothing. The only difference between these two parties when it comes to any social or environmental problems, one comes out front and says they don't give a f and that you should clear the streets of your protest.

Everybody here knows, that my sixty-five old mind is slipping and it shows in my ability to express myself. I don't even mind that is the first thing you address every time you address one of my posts as if that is the most important thing to talk about in a political thread. It sure isn't black issues like Flint Mich. or the environment. Hell, I still don't know what is politically important to you besides proper grammar and passing judgment on other posters' posting. What do you stand for boy? If any damn thing.
    Last edited by WES445; 02-17-2020 at 07:37 AM.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    What did Obama do for Flint? Yeah, that's what I thought. Flint happened during the watch of a black democratic president. But you know that.

If you seriously think the average white Republican would watch a black family's house burn down and complain about them yelling, you are one deranged person.

Being an older person doesn't always equate to being a "grown folk". As evidenced by your psychotic ramblings and constant grammatical/spelling errors. Maybe you should learn 6th grade English before calling yourself a grown folk.
    So no trouble with hyperbole when Trump says it... but on the internet you take these yahoos as meaning exactly what they are saying?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

So apparently Bloomberg is considering running Hillary as his VP.

If this is true, I'd like to send my sincere congratulations to President-elect Bloomberg, and my deepest condolences to his family for his tragic suicide by two gunshots to the back of the head.

Using certain words together like up above, probably trigger red flags somewhere for someone to investigate as a possible threat to Bloomberg. Yeah, I am paranoia like that to the point I won't post which words I mean together.
    Last edited by WES445; 02-17-2020 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    So no trouble with hyperbole when Trump says it... but on the internet you take these yahoos as meaning exactly what they are saying?
    You assume he means what he is saying. A firm believer in states rights places the blame on a democratic president rather than a republican governor or the crony he appointed who were actually responsible. All the while ignoring that obama sent immediate emergency funding to get residents clean water and passed WIIN allocating a 100 million federal dollars to clean up the states mess. Just another partisan hack.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    It's a response to the other poster saying how the dems should exert their leverage.

Who did they remove from the airwaves? Was unaware they sponsored radio shows…Bill O'reilly for one. Exerted pressure on numerous other FOX News (Gasp!!!) personalities and their sponsors. Exerted pressure on Rush Limbaugh (Yikes!!!) sponsors.

Who are JJ and Big Al? Figure it out. The Kings of the Boycott.

Occupy wallstreet was an successful assertion of their leverage? Yes, It was. They annoyed the hell out of thousands of people and caused all kinds of havoc.

Odd that I must be kidding when you agree that they assert their leverage poorly. You are probably not kidding so much as you don't understand what you are talking about.
    What? Fox fired O'reilly because he couldn't stop harassing women. They put a clause in his last contract due to the fact that he couldn't stop harassing women. Rush in on the air, until hes out of it.

You are confusing blacks and progressives, not terribly shocking.

Occupy annoyed and caused havoc to no avail, and that only plays if we are assuming that progressives are anarchist and communists. I know that blacks, anarchists, commies, and progressives are all on your panic shortlist, but thay are vastly different groups with vastly different goals and ideologies.

Im pretty certain you have no idea what you are talking about, though it's been a fun recap of your last 50yrs of grievances.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    while I don't think this is OMG scandalous, it's probably not a good look to invite an 11 year old girl on stage, ask her if she drinks beer yet, and then kiss her on the cheek.
    following that with saying "I'm shameless" I don't think is about the kiss as much as inviting the daughter of the owner on stage.

There’s so much terrible dirt you could show on Bloomberg instead of this. It’s all the same as trumps dirt but still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff Bezos 2024

I can see it now………

"Be with the Beez"

"Beez the Man"

"Beez There for the Change"

"Beez in a Breeze"

For the street lingo crowd……

"Beez in on it"

"Sometime It Just Beez That Way"

Endless possibilities
    Bezos 2024: Because **** it, right?

Fun fact: my phone just autocorrected bezos to Nazis.

Are you kidding………

Every time some conservative says something they don't like there is a boycott.

They've gotten people removed from the airwaves.

Corporations are terrified of JJ and Big Al.

Occupy Wall Street is another example.

Every time Deniro opens his mouth,

I'd say that the Kavanaugh hearings and the impeachment joke was a good example of asserting their leverage.

Geezus
    Yeah conservatives never boycott. The religious right sits quietly by.

Maybe you missed the 80s and 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

Bezos 2024: Because it would be terrible if Amazon Prime went to 3 or 4 days...
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    His first reaction was to include Obama into the problem ...
    I'm not interested in getting between you two, I just want to have a discussion about politics and divisiveness.

My base state of philosophy is minarchist, but I feel that as an advanced society it is critical that we take care of everyone to some basic humane level, and that the laws should be equal and minimal. Because of what many people see as conflicting positions I find myself agreeing at times with people all over the political spectrum on different issues. Also because of that foundation (as a brown person) I find a lot of the race specific talk in political speech to be manipulative and not productive. We have allowed the people in power to shape the tone of dialog to be diametric on subjects that are realistically small but are treated as core issues ... abortion and immigration and guns and race. The statistical reality is that those issues effect a tiny percentage of our population on a yearly basis, yet we allow them to deflect us.

I really have no idea how to "fix" it ... I'm certain Trump makes things worse, and I'm certain having politicians that only care about maintaining their power and money (on both sides) does nothing to help us.

Why do people think businessmen would make good federal politicians? If it's about the money, then let's just have a balanced budget amendment and we can move on from that aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Why do people think businessmen would make good federal politicians? If it's about the money, then let's just have a balanced budget amendment and we can move on from that aspect.
    Because people don't really know what makes a good politicians and they are grasping at straws. They think being successful at one thing will make someone successful at other things.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Bezos 2024: Because it would be terrible if Amazon Prime went to 3 or 4 days...
    Haha
    He’d get 85% in the general

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

Bezos 2024: Because those doors in the White House won’t turn themselves into desks!

Bezos 2024: Younger. Whiter. Richer.

Bezos 2024: Introducing IRS Prime!

Bezos 2024: UNLEEEMITED POWAAHHHHH