Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 422 of 591 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422423424432472522 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 8859
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It makes someone sound not so partisan if they say that they would support someone who will have absolutely no chance (in their mind) of winning.
    You're thinking too deeply about a simple troll job.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    He's just trolling for reactions. No way in hell he'd even consider Pete.
    I don’t know dude, people are weird.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

People are certainly weird but there is no reason to think dude would ever cast any sort of vote for Buttigieg. Which is fine....other than the fact that he's playing games in an attempt to make people think otherwise.

People are certainly weird but there is no reason to think dude would ever cast any sort of vote for Buttigieg. Which is fine....other than the fact that he's playing games in an attempt to make people think otherwise.
    It feels like one of those things that if you lie enough, you eventually start telling the truth or like one of those guys who ironically says bruh then ends up adding bruh to his vocabulary.

I think the dude is gonna troll himself into voting for Pete.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

I'm sticking with the "you're thinking way too deeply in to someone's simple troll job" outlook.

I'm sticking with the "you're thinking way too deeply in to someone's simple troll job" outlook.
    This.

I’m totally kidding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw people talking about how Joe Biden called someone a lying dog-faced pony soldier. my first reaction was Joe Biden is this stupid and something must be wrong with him. but after reading more it looks like he was just joking and I don't think there is anything wrong with this.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...d-pony-soldier

Biden jokingly calls woman at campaign event 'a lying dog-faced pony soldier'
    Former Vice President Joe Biden joked that a woman at a New Hampshire campaign event was a "lying dog-faced pony soldier" in response to a question about his performance in the Iowa caucuses.

The woman, who said she was an economics major, asked the Democratic presidential candidate how he explained his standing after Iowa, where the former vice president emerged in fourth place.

"Good question. Number one, Iowa is a Democratic caucus. Ever been to a caucus?" Biden asked the woman.

She reportedly responded that she had.

"No, you haven't. You're a lying, dog-faced pony soldier. You gotta be honest," Biden responded to laughter, using a joke his campaign said he had made before.

As the clip of the interaction began making the rounds, Biden's campaign rushed to point out the line was a joke he had made multiple times and was met with laughter.

this shouldn't be used to attack Joe Biden.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/09/u...-caucuses.html

The thing that struck me first about this is that they hired a company called "Shadow Inc." to build the data gathering app.

It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to have a centralized simple secure method all elections, at every level, could use to do this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/09/u...-caucuses.html

The thing that struck me first about this is that they hired a company called "Shadow Inc." to build the data gathering app.

It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to have a centralized simple secure method all elections, at every level, could use to do this stuff.
    The state of Iowa just simply can't run a damn caucus. The Republicans ****ed it up in 2012 and the Democrats ****ed it up in 2020. They have a 50-50 chance of doing it right over the last decade. That's just unacceptable. Send everyone to the polls and lets see who gets the most damn votes in the state.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

The state of Iowa just simply can't run a damn caucus. The Republicans ****ed it up in 2012 and the Democrats ****ed it up in 2020. They have a 50-50 chance of doing it right over the last decade. That's just unacceptable. Send everyone to the polls and lets see who gets the most damn votes in the state.
    But even before doing that, let’s get our thumbs out of rear ends and not have Iowa and New Hampshire be the opening salvo of any primary cycle.

Whether we like it or not, in this day and age of nauseatingly overblown media coverage of the race, these two states end up carrying far too much weight, which in turn renders the whole drawn-out process even more ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I saw people talking about how Joe Biden called someone a lying dog-faced pony soldier. my first reaction was Joe Biden is this stupid and something must be wrong with him. but after reading more it looks like he was just joking and I don't think there is anything wrong with this.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...d-pony-soldier

this shouldn't be used to attack Joe Biden.
    lol, I appreciate your effort
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    But even before doing that, let’s get our thumbs out of rear ends and not have Iowa and New Hampshire be the opening salvo of any primary cycle.

Whether we like it or not, in this day and age of nauseatingly overblown media coverage of the race, these two states end up carrying far too much weight, which in turn renders the whole drawn-out process even more ludicrous.
    I think that the Democrats are doing some work on that front by making some moves, most notably moving California to Super Tuesday. By roughly (March 15th) this time next month, over 60% of the delegates will be awarded. It still gives Iowa and New Hampshire an outsized influence but definitely takes some of that oxygen that was used by those two states.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Has anyone seen a non-white voter in New Hampshire?

Has anyone seen a non-white voter in New Hampshire?
    There are non white people in NH?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk