Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 656 of 712 FirstFirst ... 156556606646654655656657658666706 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 10674
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    That is so true. An open mind and the ability to self-reflect is so important for one to grow beyond a limited life experience. We all are a work in progress.
    I think most people don't think beyond the end of the day, and are so occupied with themselves they can't even think about getting ahead or putting people down. I think people here (in this forum) mostly do think about it which makes them different than most. But from the things some users here say and their lack of motion I suspect they are not interested in learning and are really just here to troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think most people don't think beyond the end of the day, and are so occupied with themselves they can't even think about getting ahead or putting people down. I think people here (in this forum) mostly do think about it which makes them different than most. But from the things some users here say and their lack of motion I suspect they are not interested in learning and are really just here to troll.
    My strong sense of curiosity and love of reading is what keep me on my toes. Something that I think most of us share here. I will throw in a strong distrust of politicians. I can't trust a person who stances shift with the wind and don't keep promises.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    If you believe Biden is actually racist you're lost.
    do you ignore his comments through history?

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Just think Brewer, you're here calling Biden a racist while supporting an actual racist.
    No. I really don't think you know what "racist" means. To compare a bad joke to Trump's actual documented racism dating back decades is absolute insanity.
    evidence, where?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what has Trump specifically done or said as President that has been racist towards black America?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

what has Donald Trump done as President that could be seen as racist towards black America?

was it prison reform? oh wait no, that helped.

was it funding for historically black colleges? oh wait no, that helped.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this is more about Joe Biden, and Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/22/us/bi...m_source=twCNN

What Biden said was outrageous. But, some say, so was the reaction
    He once called Barack Obama, "articulate, bright and clean." He boasted about his working relationship with segregationist senators.

Now Joe Biden has drawn fire for telling a black radio host that anyone wavering over whether to vote for him or President Trump "ain't black."

His comment Friday is the latest Biden blooper on race that has caused black and white critics to squirm.

Yet there are some who say that if anyone is offended by Biden's latest comments, they aren't paying attention to what Biden is really saying.

"It would be stupid for African-Americans to support Donald Trump after what the President has done even if you're an African-American Republican," says Ravi Perry, an activist, and chair of the political science department at Howard University in Washington.
    context..

They can, however, question the political identity and choices of a black person who votes for a President that spread a birther conspiracy theory about the nation's first black president, and said there were "very fine people on both sides" of a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, Perry says.
    still using the debunked nonsense about Charlottesville despite the fact that President Trump said white nationals and neo Nazis should be condemned.

CNN (and clearly others) need to deflect away from Joe Biden's racism and focus on the narrative that Trump must be the racist one.

"We have all the evidence in the world that he is not someone who has supported the interests of African-Americans, '' Perry says of Trump.

"The evidence abounds everywhere."
    "Why is that not enough for you?"
    evidence, where?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    He didn't. If I remember correctly "there were very fine people on both sides". The problem came when he wouldn't denounce the white nationalist.
    If you have people harmed by Nazis on one side and Nazis on the other and then say that there are fine people on both sides, you have absolutely said that Nazis are fine people. It's very simple and can be proven mathematically.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

That was VERY not clear from your post and I have no idea who those people are. And I STILL have no idea what point you are trying to make.
    Try using Google.

My point which should have been obvious is that Sanders supporters pushed potential Sanders voters away with a lot of their deranged rhetoric.
    Last edited by Walter_White; 05-24-2020 at 10:41 AM.

I don't believe he called Nazi's very fine people, but I do believe Trump ONLY cares about Trump
    He did indirectly, when referring to a clash between neo Nazis and anti-neo Nazi protests, "there are very fine people on both sides".

A perfect example of why bothsiderism is a joke.

Try using Google.
    Wow another slick comeback!

He did indirectly, when referring to a clash between neo Nazis and anti-neo Nazi protests, "there are very fine people on both sides".

A perfect example of why bothsiderism is a joke.

the fine people were those protesting (an American right) the removal of the statue.

why should they leave when they had a reason to be there.

imagine anyone telling a Black Lives Matter protest that they had to stop and go away because there were some bad people with an intent to riot. no chance that would be supported.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Y’all’s privilege is really showing.
    ****ing hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

I don’t have a link but I heard today that Dem and Rep alike almost all governors have gained in popularity since the pandemic. Trump is the outlier

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I don’t have a link but I heard today that Dem and Rep alike almost all governors have gained in popularity since the pandemic. Trump is the outlier

Yeah that's absolutely true.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If you have people harmed by Nazis on one side and Nazis on the other and then say that there are fine people on both sides, you have absolutely said that Nazis are fine people. It's very simple and can be proven mathematically.
    Except that wasn't the only people on each side.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Except that wasn't the only people on each side.
    This.