Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 369 of 705 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379419469 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 10572
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Lots of pessimists in the US
    Now, now, let him live in his fantasy world. You know how angry and insulting he gets when he is awakened from his dreams.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-28-2019 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Seems like the republicans are doubling down on Trump's declaration that he is The Chosen One. Such blasphemy coming from a party that proclaims themselves the high watermark of morality and devotion to Christ.
    That talk is rattling cages here in the stix. I'm leaning in. Jesus and trump are nearly indistinguishable in their character.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    That talk is rattling cages here in the stix. I'm leaning in. Jesus and trump are nearly indistinguishable in their character.
    Believe me, Black preachers, here in Chicago, are having a field day raking Trump over the coals for his sacrilegious rants. To them, and myself, any followers of Christ who have trouble distinguishing Jesus from Trump aren't true Christians and make a mockery of Jesus's teaching. Anybody who are apart of the moral majority support of Trump should be ashamed of themselves.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-28-2019 at 12:42 PM.

Believe me, Black preachers, here in Chicago, are having a field day raking Trump over the coals for his sacrilegious rants. To them, and myself, any followers of Christ who have trouble distinguishing Jesus from Trump aren't true Christians. Totally missed the boat on Christ's teaching.
    Oh, I believe you. In front of god and everyone they are choosing trump to lead them. That says everything that needs to be said.

Oh, I believe you. In front of god and everyone they are choosing trump to lead them. That says everything that needs to be said.
    I give it a couple of years before "The Art of The Deal" will be considered the Holy Gospel with the Books of Donnie Jr, Ivanka and Hi I am Eric.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-28-2019 at 01:46 PM.

Yeah, I had posted this a while back, but it got no response (#1816 on the Inpeachment Thread).

Glad to see the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I read that one Barry Laudermilk (R-GA) said the following after the impeachment vote.

“Pontius Pilate offered more rights to Jesus than the Democrats afforded this president in this process.”

Seriously, you can’t make this stuff up.

Believe me, Black preachers, here in Chicago, are having a field day raking Trump over the coals for his sacrilegious rants. To them, and myself, any followers of Christ who have trouble distinguishing Jesus from Trump aren't true Christians and make a mockery of Jesus's teaching. Anybody who are apart of the moral majority support of Trump should be ashamed of themselves.
    I think a lot of religious people feel they were pushed out by Dems and the left and the only way to even try to protect their beliefs is to vote republican even to the point of supporting moral sinkholes like Trump.

Mayor Pete needs to do something about his pubescent looking facial face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I'd say anyone who has trouble distinguishing Jesus from Trump is a ****ing idiot (and obviously not a true Christian). I'd also say it is super rare to find anyone that fits this description.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I give it a couple of years before "The Art of The Deal" will be considered the Holy Gospel with the Books of Donnie Jr, Ivanka and Hi I am Eric.
    Sounds like you live in a weird little fantasy land (or simply have a penchant for dumb jokes).

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Biden said that he would not comply with a GOP subpoena to testify

Sounds like one of the things the Dems just impeached Trump for...

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Which part has your feathers ruffled?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

looks like he changed his statement

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...enate-subpoena

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Which part has your feathers ruffled?
    Lol do you think it’s ok for Biden to defy subpoena’s? Isn’t that obstructing congress?

2020 Race......

What a joke.

It’s already set...

The dems made their bed so why not sleep in it

Dems hate white people cause their nazis but Bernie, Biden, and Blooming**** are all white.
    Funny how that works

Good luck in 2020 liberal shills