Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 365 of 705 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375415465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 10572
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    There is nothing wrong with saying "most people yada, yada, yada," if it is true. What I stated is true.

You are trying to lump me in with trump with that statement to deflect the truth of what I said. It was poorly done on your part.
    Jesus I wasn’t trying to do anything. Just an observation my man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

These days you really have to be squeaky clean before you mouth off in public.

The Associated Press highlighted a donor event that Warren held in June 2018 at City Winery Boston. People who were in attendance that donated $1000 received a souvenir wine bottle.

Former Obama campaign chief strategist David Axelrod weighed in after the prior fundraising event was revealed.

"This was the danger in the @ewarren “wine cave” attack on @PeteButtigieg," Axelrod tweeted.

"Her own past fundraising practices were pretty much in line with his, including even some of the same high dollar sponsors."
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...or-fundraisers

Klobuchar and Yang impressed me with consistent coherent and reasonable answers. I thought Buttigeg led the rest of the pack. Bernie really struggled. Warren seems so fake sometimes and I don’t like her empty appeals to voter’s emotions but sometimes she also seems like a solid candidate, her attack backfired badly. I have no clue why Biden has any support in the polls, it’s gotta be from people that arent following the debates and news. I dont know who Tom Steyer is but he was awful and I would have much rather seen Tulsi.
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    These days you really have to be squeaky clean before you mouth off in public.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...or-fundraisers
    Mayor Pete counterpunch the hell out of Warren, who didn't get a chance to replied. She did bloody him good about his press barred event in the elitist wine cave to raise funds from big money.
    Pete got savage by not only Warren but Bernie and Amy. Campaign funds and experience were the daggers used against him.
    I didn't see any reports that people thought he won. Post-debate audience or talking heads.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-23-2019 at 02:32 AM.

Like Mitch says more money = more free speech!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    And an accurate one.

Furthermore, most people don’t know that most of us do this at some time or another, but some of us do it more than others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes you were. You were painting the statement as a negative in that you were insinuating that it is something I do all the time. You were also lumping me in with Trump for whatever reason

I said it as a truism and it is, in fact true.

Yes you were. You were painting the statement as a negative in that you were insinuating that it is something I do all the time. You were also lumping me in with Trump for whatever reason

I said it as a truism and it is, in fact true.
    you and Trump have a habit of saying "a lot of people don't know this" before sharing a fact to try and make a point. I've noticed both you and Trump do this more then once (see link below). I was just making an observation. When you are wrong which is pretty often I tell you openly and we can debate it if we like. Everything I say isn't an attempt to tear you down though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-_RnRjCsM8

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Mayor Pete counterpunch the hell out of Warren, who didn't get a chance to replied. She did bloody him good about his press barred event in the elitist wine cave to raise funds from big money.
    Pete got savage by not only Warren but Bernie and Amy. Campaign funds and experience were the daggers used against him.
    I didn't see any reports that people thought he won. Post-debate audience or talking heads.
    I think he "won" by being targeted and by being the center of discussion. It just shows that everyone considers him a player worthy of attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think he "won" by being targeted and by being the center of discussion. It just shows that everyone considers him a player worthy of attack.
    And as I noted earlier, he got all the press, perhaps some of it negative, but in the words attributed to an old Tammany Hall politician, “I don’t care what you say about me, just spell my name right.”

you and Trump have a habit of saying "a lot of people don't know this" before sharing a fact to try and make a point. I've noticed both you and Trump do this more then once (see link below). I was just making an observation. When you are wrong which is pretty often I tell you openly and we can debate it if we like. Everything I say isn't an attempt to tear you down though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-_RnRjCsM8
    A video of trump has nothing to do with me.

Usually when I am "wrong" on a board like this it is not being wrong, it is being of a different opinion. Not hard for a conservative to do that here.

Trump is ripe for the taking and the Dems throw out people like Warren, Berine and Budapest.

They are handing the election to Trump with these three. Biden has a shot to beat him and many of you seem to be complaining about him.

Even Hilly may beat him on a second run. Michelle definitely would.

And they keep pushing these wacky losers. Keep it up.

A video of trump has nothing to do with me.

Usually when I am "wrong" on a board like this it is not being wrong, it is being of a different opinion. Not hard for a conservative to do that here.
    the video is an example of Trump doing the same thing you did in your post.

drink horsey

drink horsey
    Drink Evian