Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 345 of 712 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 10671
  1. #5161
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Oh, I'm all for it, but I suspect we will be put down quick and quiet.
    For sure. Theyíve got a whole lot of resources on their side.

  2. #5162
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    49,305
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    What if I told you that it wouldn't matter who the nominee is? Trumpers allege to love Tulsi Gabbard. But you know she will be a raging socialist if she won the nomination. No Republican that claims they would vote for her now would do so if she was against Trump.
    It matters to progressives and it matters to all those Obama voters who either stayed home or voted Trump in 2016.

  3. #5163
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    92,611
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    It matters to progressives and it matters to all those Obama voters who either stayed home or voted Trump in 2016.
    No offense meant to them, but they need to get off their ***es if Biden is the nominee. If thatís how the primary works and they sit at home like little babies and donít vote against Trump, **** them and they own the lose.

  4. #5164
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,870
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    No offense meant to them, but they need to get off their ***es if Biden is the nominee. If thatís how the primary works and they sit at home like little babies and donít vote against Trump, **** them and they own the lose.
    Thatís the spirit!


    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

  5. #5165
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    92,611
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSox219 View Post
    Thatís the spirit!


    Sorry but itís the truth.

  6. #5166
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,661
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    What if I told you that it wouldn't matter who the nominee is? Trumpers allege to love Tulsi Gabbard. But you know she will be a raging socialist if she won the nomination. No Republican that claims they would vote for her now would do so if she was against Trump.
    I would vote her over trump


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #5167
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    49,305
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    No offense meant to them, but they need to get off their ***es if Biden is the nominee. If thatís how the primary works and they sit at home like little babies and donít vote against Trump, **** them and they own the lose.
    So they should be as bad and disingenuous sellouts as GOP Trump voters.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #5168
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    49,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I would vote her over trump


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha no you wouldnít. If she were the nominee the GOP would immediately release all their anti Tulsi taking points and youíd be reposting them here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #5169
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,506
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You lost him at " grabbing..." most Trumpster usually curb up in a ball and recite NA-NA-NA-NA- to themselves when these types of "Trump: Yes he did say that" moment occur. Some, like above, spasm out into an incoherent posting
    you're good at describing your side when it comes to literally anything positive for Trump. the media told you orange man bad and your side is gullible enough to believe it. no no no Trump couldn't be good at anything, orange man bad.








    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    You mean talking about sexual assault? Because thatís what he is describing. Just because you can get away with it doesnít make it right or legal

    And replying to the lying part. He admitted it was him and that he said it then a year later denies it. Heís lying, he has a history of that.
    I'm sure there was a time when Donald Trump was younger that he could get away with it because he was a billionaire.

    I'm also sure Trump has a history of lying, so why is it fair to cherry pick specific times when he must have been honest.

    that doesn't really counter Joe Biden and what he said/did.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  10. #5170
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,358
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Haha no you wouldnít. If she were the nominee the GOP would immediately release all their anti Tulsi taking points and youíd be reposting them here.
    Why not just believe him?

  11. #5171
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Why not just believe him?
    Because anyone who's seen his posts for the last few years can smell **** on his breath?

  12. #5172
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,358
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Because anyone who's seen his posts for the last few years can smell **** on his breath?
    That's rude. He said he'd vote for Gabbard over Trump, doesn't seem outrageous to me, the most conservative person I know said the same thing and I believe him. He looks at Trump as an prick who has made a lot of mistakes and is divisive and he likes what Gabbard has said.

    I think there's a significant disconnect between Republicans supporting Trump because he's the President and ran as a Republican and Republicans LIKING or AGREEING with Trump fundamentally. Democrats are under constant pressure to move further left which just leaves moderates out ... those moderates (and some not so moderate) on both sides liking a moderate candidate is not that crazy.

  13. #5173
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,852
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you're good at describing your side when it comes to literally anything positive for Trump. the media told you orange man bad and your side is gullible enough to believe it. no no no Trump couldn't be good at anything, orange man bad.










    I'm sure there was a time when Donald Trump was younger that he could get away with it because he was a billionaire.

    I'm also sure Trump has a history of lying, so why is it fair to cherry pick specific times when he must have been honest.

    that doesn't really counter Joe Biden and what he said/did.
    I wasnít trying to counter what Biden said or did. Just showing that Trump was and is equally as creepy and as moronic as him which you said wasnít the case. Neither of them should be anywhere near public office imo.

  14. #5174
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    92,611
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    So they should be as bad and disingenuous sellouts as GOP Trump voters.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They know once the odor of Trump and his ilk are gone, they are still going to have a quarter of the judiciary packed with 40 something GOPers. They don't care about him. Grover Norquist knew what he was talking about when he said that all they need is someone with four working fingers and a thumb enabling the president to sign their tax cuts. That is what the GOP has and right now, that's what we need. Someone to appoint judges who aren't woefully unqualified and to sign appropriate pieces of legislation.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  15. #5175
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    6,770
    Word on the street is that Ms. Harris is now out of the running.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •