Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 729 of 887 FirstFirst ... 229629679719727728729730731739779829 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 13302
    Oh god...Joe is taking live questions from reporters right now. There's no way this has happened in a while. We'll see how this goes.....
    HELLO

It was nice enough of Karen Bass to publicly eliminate herself from the running. Apparently she did a speech back in 2010 where she offered praise for Scientology. That’s enough for me to see that she’s not the right pick.

Has anyone even heard of Karen Bass? Her Q score alone would tell you she's not the pick.

Has Biden heard of Karen bass?

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Has Biden heard of Karen bass?
    Kick his *** K-Bass?

Probably just needs to sniff her hair

lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Nah she's too old for those shenanigans from old creepy joe

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Progressives need to do some expectation management. Joe Biden has many policy proposals that are among the most Liberal ever proffered by a Presidential candidate but progressive Liberals are not happy unless he is completely as progressive as them. Meanwhile conservatives biggest criticism of him is he's too progressive and will simply do whatever the far left wants.

Liberals seem to forget that you oftentimes it's a journey and you can't go from a conservative leaning country to left of Belgium in a day. By rejecting anything that isn't completely at the end of the spectrum you want, you'll never start the path to get there.
    Been saying it for a while now that Joe will be the most liberal president in memory. But progressives and liberals in general are born losers who will of course sit it out or throw their vote away writing in Bernie because they didn't get their way, give Trump another term and push their progressive fantasy world back another generation.

Like progressives do know that Ruth Bader is going to decompose in the next 5 years and give the cons another appointee on the bench right?

The Lost Boys of PSD

or he can grab them by the *****.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    or he can grab them by the *****.
    One is actually documented happening multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Oh man, you're missing it, theres tons of youtube videos showing Biden being a creeper.

How have you not came across this?

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Oh man, you're missing it, theres tons of youtube videos showing Biden being a creeper.

How have you not came across this?

Yeah...see what you did there. Thanks for the confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I know. 20+ sexual assault accusations vs 1. I just can't remember if Trump or Biden have the 20+ ones.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    I know. 20+ sexual assault accusations vs 1. I just can't remember if Trump or Biden have the 20+ ones.
    Lulz. If Biden becomes president, I promise that there will be 100's of accusations. The video evidence is already there.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!