Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 418 of 590 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428468518 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 8840
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    You do realize Pete is the only candidate guaranteed to lose to trump, right? I mean I'm not surprised you don't know that but you shouldn't hope for loser Pete to run against trump.
    Why? I don't see any that are guaranteed a win, but why is Pete guaranteed to lose? He and Yang are the only minorities left, and if either take the nomination they will get broad support just for that if nothing else.

The dems need a strong showing from as they're referring to them now - "the blacks and the browns" (not my words). Pete's probably not going to do well with that crowd.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Don't laugh too much, it worked last time. If the DNC hadn't repeatedly shot itself in the foot Trump wouldn't have won, now he gets to claim everything that went right in the last 3 years while blaming everything that went wrong on the Dems.
    Too bad for him no one but his cult faithful even listen to him anymore.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Why? I don't see any that are guaranteed a win, but why is Pete guaranteed to lose? He and Yang are the only minorities left, and if either take the nomination they will get broad support just for that if nothing else.
    No black support, no youth support
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

There might be four or five Democrat primaries/caucuses decided before a winner in Iowa is named {LOL}. Iowa is the 2020 version of Florida in the 2000 General Election.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Maybe. Maybe not. I don't know.

No black support, no youth support
    But Biden and Bloomberg have a lot of black and youth support?

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The dems need a strong showing from as they're referring to them now - "the blacks and the browns" (not my words). Pete's probably not going to do well with that crowd.
    POC is the term I see used most now ... and I really don't like it.

Pete is gay. Some people think blacks are too bigoted to vote for him. Some people get told something over and over and start to believe it. It can become a self fulling prophesy as well. I definitely think he could win. he would do better then most in a war of words with Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

POC is the term I see used most now ... and I really don't like it.
    I hate it as well, it creates a white or not emphasis when the last thing we need is more of this sort of emphasis of divisive race relations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

His approval rating is over 50% right now, and so is the GOP so either his cult is getting bigger, or your wrong.

But Biden and Bloomberg have a lot of black and youth support?
    Did I say that?

-JFK

If you took a sip every time they said blacks and browns during the last debate you woulda needed your stomach pumped.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    His approval rating is over 50% right now, and so is the GOP so either his cult is getting bigger, or your wrong.
    Um, no it's not?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/

-JFK

Why? I don't see any that are guaranteed a win, but why is Pete guaranteed to lose? He TULSI and Yang are the only minorities left, and if either take the nomination they will get broad support just for that if nothing else.
    Fixed that for you!