Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 949 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 4498498999399479489499509519599991049 ... LastLast
Results 14,221 to 14,235 of 18417
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I love it when you attack my post, it just makes you look even more foolish than the day before.
    Says the guy that spends hours every day on here struggling to put together back to back coherent sentences.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Intimating that wearing a mask is more helpful for those around the mask wearer than the mask wearer themself? Wow, you're so darned clever (nearly as clever sounding as the first dozen or two times you've shared this very obvious information).

Except he didn't even specifically say that; he just mentioned mask wearing as something to do to avoid medical problems....which it does. This is a group thing. Wearing a mask may not save you, the individual, from getting this virus but when everyone collectively wears masks it helps the entire community. Wearing a mask is a sign of respect for your fellow man and one of our best tools to slow the spread; though I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that sounds icky to you.
    Wash, rinse, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yeesh...another one of those brainiacs that thinks his mask protects him from Covid.
    Yea one of those brainiacs that listens to doctors and not Tucker Carlson (on one of the days that he's against masks since sometimes he flip flops.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Wash, rinse, repeat.
    No intelligent rebuttal (as per usual)? Check.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Iran and Russia obtained U.S. voter registration data in effort to influence election, national security officials say

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/21/fbi-...ity-issue.html

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSoSlick View Post
    Iran and Russia obtained U.S. voter registration data in effort to influence election, national security officials say

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/21/fbi-...ity-issue.html

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    And they sent out threats to voters registered to be Democrats in an attempt to make people think the Proud Boys were going to force people to vote a specific way.

We can only hope that they didnít change any information. Itís why I recommend checking your voter registration info on the day you vote. I would hate to show up and find out that they modified your voting location.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And they sent out threats to voters registered to be Democrats in an attempt to make people think the Proud Boys were going to force people to vote a specific way.

We can only hope that they didnít change any information. Itís why I recommend checking your voter registration info on the day you vote. I would hate to show up and find out that they modified your voting location.
    At least you're not compelling again.

Yea one of those brainiacs that listens to doctors and not Tucker Carlson (on one of the days that he's against masks since sometimes he flip flops.
    You obviously watch a lot of Carlson. There's much better things you could be spending your time doing.

^ and no one was there to hear it

The 2020 Presidential Race

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Seemed to get a good amount of attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I found this very surprising.

god descends from Martha's Vineyard and he couldn't draw a crowd.

You could literally count the number of people there. At Trump rallies you have to estimate the number.

I know what all the polls say, and I think JoeB is going to win, but where is the enthusiasm??? Trump seems to have it all.

Man I miss this guy. I want him as Bidenís pick for the Supreme Court.

So you're the one.

Based on his crowd, not many others seem to miss him.

and the left bought it.

awful horrible Trump supporters threatening the innocent people, intimidating them from simply voting.. nope.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...er-lived-up-to

Biden faces backlash for saying 'America was an idea' that 'we've never lived up to'
    The Democratic nominee shared a clip from his interview on the podcast "Unlocking Us with Brenť Brown," which was released earlier in the day.

"America was an idea, an idea," Biden said. "'We hold these truths to be self evident.' We've never lived up to it, but we've never walked away from it before. And I just think we have to be more honest. Let our kids know, as we raise them, what actually did happen. Acknowledge our mistakes so we don't repeat them."

Biden summarized the remark by tweeting, "America was an idea. We've never lived up to it but we've never walked away from it before."
    Biden was slammed by critics, including members of the Trump 2020 Campaign.

"Joe Bidenís closing argument is that America has always been a disappointment," Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh reacted.

"@JoeBiden Where have you been for 47 years? America is the greatest nation in the world. We stand for freedom and opportunity for all. Our nation is filled with strong, innovative and hard-working individuals who love this nation & donít want to fundamentally transform it," Trump campaign senior adviser Mercedes Schlapp wrote.

"47 years, 0 accomplishments. Americans deserve better than your apology tour," House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., tweeted.

what did Joe Biden in government accomplish? what can people point to that Joe Biden did?

I imagine there has to be accomplishments, that people can say Joe Biden did this.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome