Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 989 of 1201 FirstFirst ... 48988993997998798898999099199910391089 ... LastLast
Results 14,821 to 14,835 of 18004
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Exactly. My favorite part was when he pretends to have some connection to the working class. Stone that phony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Excactly.

I hate people that get paid in accordance with their skills. God damned Nicklauss kept getting all that $$$ for winning. If he didn't win on his own skills, he wouldn't get a dime. He should have played that silly game and then divvied up all that $$$ evenly with the other 100 or so golfers in the tournament that weren't as good as him.

Share, share…that's fair.

That's the American way. Everyone wins.

Exactly. My favorite part was when he pretends to have some connection to the working class. In the 1800s his grandpa worked on the railroad. Just a regular Joe.

that's not pretending...the guy came from nothing...and played during a time golf didn't pay NEAR what it does now......I mean his career earnings were $6mil....yes, that's still enough to be wealthy and he's earned money other ways since, but it's not like he's uber wealthy and out of touch
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Excactly.

I hate people that get paid in accordance with their skills. God damned Nicklauss kept getting all that $$$ for winning. If he didn't win on his own skills, he wouldn't get a dime. He should have played that silly game and then divvied up all that $$$ evenly with the other 100 or so golfers in the tournament that weren't as good as him.

Share, share…that's fair.

That's the American way. Everyone wins.
    Im not claiming he didn’t earn his money. Im claiming he is an out of touch old man. That he’s been living in a elitist bubble for longer then I’ve been alive and that presenting himself he just a regular Joe bc Grandpa worked on transcontinental is absurd. You two would get along. I’m not holding it against you

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Nastynice is one funny dude. I put up $1k so he can get on Skype to debate like he said he would and also, if he would show his MD license. He said he doesn't have a Skype but can show me his MD license. I said go create a Skype, then. Now he says he wants $2k. This dude has one excuse after the other. Creating a Skype account takes 2 minutes. Quite obvious what's going on here... Dude is just a janitor.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    that's not pretending...the guy came from nothing...and played during a time golf didn't pay NEAR what it does now......I mean his career earnings were $6mil....yes, that's still enough to be wealthy and he's earned money other ways since, but it's not like he's uber wealthy and out of touch
    Haha

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Site wolf is right, you are wrong.

It's not about trump, it's about any president. No president should be approaching his country like red vs blue. It kind of undermines what our entire system is built upon..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Yeah, he's right because 10 Democrats who hate Trump thinks so. Gee, I wonder what else you guys will say.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Yeah, he's right because 10 Democrats who hate Trump thinks so. Gee, I wonder what else you guys will say.
    dude, I've been a Republican my entire adult life, which is longer than you've been alive

Im not claiming he didn’t earn his money. Im claiming he is an out of touch old man. That he’s been living in a elitist bubble for longer then I’ve been alive and that presenting himself he just a regular Joe bc Grandpa worked on transcontinental is absurd. You two would get along. I’m not holding it against you

Isn't that a redundancy for most of the people here?????

Oh, said it twice…that has to be redundant, right. I'll feel better tomorrow. I always do on Sundays.

The 2020 Presidential Race

that’s not “why” he’s right

Last edited by ewing; 10-29-2020 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post

Oh, said it twice…that has to be redundant, right. I'll feel better tomorrow. I always do on Sundays.
    I don’t think most people on here are old. I don’t think older people are generally out of touch. I think an 80 year guy that’s had millions forever, never depended on a regular job in his life, and needs to reference grandpa to connect himself to the average Joe seems like he is. Stoning might be a step to far

Haha

I'm thinking you don't really know jack about Jack, but so be it.
    I wasn't suggesting he's an every man, just that he's not the elitist you're suggesting.

I'm thinking you don't really know jack about Jack, but so be it.
    I wasn't suggesting he's an every man, just that he's not the elitist you're suggesting.
    I don’t know much about him. I am mocking what he wrote and it deserves it.

Last edited by ewing; 10-29-2020 at 10:42 AM.

dude, I've been a Republican my entire adult life, which is longer than you've been alive
    I never claimed you were a Democrat. I said other Democrats who are anti-Trump agreeing with a negative Trump statement doesn't surprise me. Really, you're an accountant but push false statements like this?

I never claimed you were a Democrat. I said other Democrats who are anti-Trump agreeing with a negative Trump statement doesn't surprise me. Really, you're an accountant but push false statements like this?
    And what false statement have I pushed?
    Never mind, you thought I pushed a number of them yesterday...despite none of what I said being untrue, you just didn't want to believe it.

And what false statement have I pushed?
    Never mind, you thought I pushed a number of them yesterday...despite none of what I said being untrue, you just didn't want to believe it.
    1) You had no idea how immigration/tax laws worked and said, 'White people got in here earlier without the same hurdles.' You then claimed you knew the changes in the laws but was asking a general statement but when I pushed further about who claimed they were criminals, you said you misspoke.

2) You inferred that the numbers of COVID patients could possibly be inflated and that your friend told you 'last night' about what's going on. I told you that they are inflated and that what your friend told you was from a story months ago. You then got upset by claiming you knew of the story but if you did know about the story, why would you bring up your friend recently telling you it? And you're upset that I claimed it was inflated when it was you who also hinted at it also being inflated?

You've pushed numerous false statements. Another one here is you claiming I said you are a Democrat when that was clearly not what I wrote.

You're not dumb but you aren't the brightest. The fact you're an accountant worries me because I always thought accountants do their research before making a comment. At least, that's what my CPA does. Nonetheless, keep pushing false statements and then get upset at me for correcting ya.