Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 982 of 1201 FirstFirst ... 48288293297298098198298398499210321082 ... LastLast
Results 14,716 to 14,730 of 18004
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how could this be, I thought Trump was bigoted against Muslims.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...back-president
    So do polls matter or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post

what do you want to agree on. polls matter and this poll is included, or that polls don't matter, like this one, and any other poll people would like to use.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Has anyone checked with spliffs mommy to make sure he's ok after this morning's mental breakdown?
    You guys need to figure out how to post in the same forum without exploding at either other. I don't know if that's a situation for the ignore button or just one for heightened restraint.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

this is my prediction for the 2020 election.

I think Joe Biden wins, but that it will be close.

because it's going to be close, Trump is going to be triggered. Trump is going to question the results, do anything he can legally to challenge the results.

I think an important factor is going to be turnout. the more people that vote the more chance Joe Biden has of winning. I think there could even be an overwhelming defeat of Trump.

I would like Trump to win and certainly think he has a chance, but if I'm betting I would say Joe Biden wins.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post

well, they didn't so much in 2016 I guess....still, he's talking about 109 votes 'representing' 2 million more (not determining)

still, we're approaching half of all registered voters having already cast their ballot.....so it may be that EARLY voters..are the only ones who actually have to stand in long lines to vote..
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Once again Corona Don is acting up. He is pushing any stimulus bill offers to after the election. At least the republican took care of what was important which was filling the supreme court position. Also, Trump yanks top scientists at NOAA to installs climate skeptics.

The last alone negates any foolish talk about him sticking around for four more years. At his rally, he is making fun of the news media coverage of the coronavirus pandemic and downplaying this recent outbreak. Also, he demands that the ballot count end on election day
    Last edited by WES445; 10-28-2020 at 10:59 AM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

The 2020 Presidential Race

what do you want to agree on. polls matter and this poll is included, or that polls don't matter, like this one, and any other poll people would like to use.
    this one was of a 109 people yet claims to represent 2 million votes so this one doesn’t count.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Has anyone checked with spliffs mommy to make sure he's ok after this morning's mental breakdown?
    You spent more time dissing others, then contributing to the political discourse, and when you do it's laughable.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

because it's going to be close, Trump is going to be triggered. Trump is going to question the results, do anything he can legally to challenge the results.

I think an important factor is going to be turnout. the more people that vote the more chance Joe Biden has of winning. I think there could even be an overwhelming defeat of Trump.

I would like Trump to win and certainly think he has a chance, but if I'm betting I would say Joe Biden wins.
    ditto

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Once again Corona Don is acting up. He is pushing any stimulus bill offers to after the election. At least the republican took care of what was important which was filling the supreme court position. Also, Trump yanks top scientists at NOAA to installs climate skeptics.

The last alone negates any foolish talk about him sticking around for four more years. At his rally, he is making fun of the news media coverage of the coronavirus pandemic and downplaying this recent outbreak. Also, he demands that the ballot count end on election day
    off topic, but climate related- if you have Netflix, you may want to take a look at Life on our Planet, a documentary by David Attenborough (what an extraordinary life he's led!)....beautiful, but disheartening look at our effect on the world we live on

but yeah, I've wondered many times over these past months if Trump is deliberately throwing the election with the things he says and does...it would at least explain him somewhat

Pre-COVID, Trump wins easily.

With COVID still being an issue and people are getting shafted right now, they're going to pin that all on Trump so it's tough to say how much are going to vote for Biden just because of the COVID response. My guess is also that Biden will win but we will have to see how many quiet Trump supporters are out there to bail him out this time.

I'm not saying you are wrong and there is a good chance that you are right.

But it is really hard to ignore all the support and enthusiasm you see at the Trump rallies and all the lack of support and enthusiasm at the Biden, Harris and BO rallies.

I get the reason/excuse of the dems being "so concerned" with our safety due to the covid pandemic but I don't buy into it completely. You may be able to say that you are restricting attendance at the rallies but where are all the banners and flag wavers along the campaign route for Biden and Harris??? Trump gets them by the thousands. You can't restrict them. Where are the boat parades and car and truck caravans for Biden and Harris??? You can't restrict them either.

The enthusiasm you see every day is overwhelming in Trump's favor and I don't think you can discount that all that easily.

But we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Pre-COVID, Trump wins easily.

With COVID still being an issue and people are getting shafted right now, they're going to pin that all on Trump so it's tough to say how much are going to vote for Biden just because of the COVID response. My guess is also that Biden will win but we will have to see how many quiet Trump supporters are out there to bail him out this time.
    Yeah, you can pin covid on Trump…he was in charge when it happened. And over 200K deaths are being attributed to Trump and the disease. There is no question about that and there is no getting around it.

But it has been almost 10 months. People are tired of hearing about it. No one can figure out what the statistics actually mean. People are ready to come out of it, people want to come out of it, some are desperate to come out of it. And every time Biden and Harris talk how badly Trump handled it, the spiel of another major shut down comes up…something no one wants and something people think is worse that more covid cases. So Biden with his "listen to the scientists and if they say shut it down I will" approach may not be helping him all that much.

Smarmy Harris chuckling at every interview doesn't help either.

Biden will probably win but it is certainly not a forgone conclusion.

One thing I am looking forward to THIS year even more than any prior election year is....

......NO MORE POLITICAL ADS
    just the requisite whining from those who lost, which won't show up in the middle of the football game I'm watching

In 2016 most of us were caught QUITE off guard that Trump was winning......this time around many will be caught off guard by the opposite.................but who knows, while it's doubtful a Trump win wouldn't be close, a Biden win may not be.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Yeah, you can pin covid on Trump…he was in charge when it happened. And over 200K deaths are being attributed to Trump and the disease. There is no question about that and there is no getting around it.

But it has been almost 10 months. People are tired of hearing about it. No one can figure out what the statistics actually mean. People are ready to come out of it, people want to come out of it, some are desperate to come out of it. And every time Biden and Harris talk how badly Trump handled it, the spiel of another major shut down comes up…something no one wants and something people think is worse that more covid cases. So Biden with his "listen to the scientists and if they say shut it down I will" approach may not be helping him all that much.

Smarmy Harris chuckling at every interview doesn't help either.

Biden will probably win but it is certainly not a forgone conclusion.
    Lol.

Trump was in charge, that by default doesn't mean he is responsible for 200k deaths. This COVID hit every country hard. Some more than others but because America is a superpower of the world, they can't shut their economy down so there is more risk and thus, a higher death count.

Most of the deaths could be prevented by states. You do realize Cuomo can shut down NY if he wanted and have ZERO deaths since the entirety of COVID, right? You do realize Cuomo sent thousands of people to die in a nursing home and that death count is included in the 200k deaths despite Trump having zero control regarding what Cuomo did, yes?

So it's funny people are saying this is a Trump fault. Yes, because Trump killed 200k people. Trump went to NY, told Cuomo to send COVID patients to nursing homes to rehabilitate, and then Trump also told people to go out and protest by the thousands in BLM protests. Each state has a local government that can control how far they want to lock their economy up. Case in point, Florida chose to open up Disney World while California chose to shut down Disney Land. Trump has no say in that. If Florida's death count goes up because of them choosing to open up Disney World, that's on Florida - not Trump. Executive powers don't trump state powers in terms of how their economy runs. That's why state taxes is a state issue. Trump doesn't tell Florida to charge no state income tax - that's on Florida. Does that mean Trump deserves no blame? Nope, he does. Any time you're the president and there are 200k deaths, it's a bad look. Not choosing to push for all states to wear mask is a dumb decision by Trump. His early statements stating that COVID will go away and that it's like the flu was also inappropriate. But states are also to blame. Many people who choose to go outside and not wear a mask, they are to blame as well. Let's stop acting like ONE PERSON is really responsible for all these deaths. Of course, it's much easier to just say it is Trump's fault so if that is the stance people want to take, I won't argue with it.