Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 978 of 1208 FirstFirst ... 47887892896897697797897998098810281078 ... LastLast
Results 14,656 to 14,670 of 18114
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    More Trump again. Dude is living rent free in your head.
    Dude is the president of the United States. So yea heís kind of top of mind. Oh and for what itís worth, heís doing better than living rent free. Heís charging you and me for services that he should not be. He is stealing from us!

He sure ain't on the top of my mind. Funny though how people that worship at the altar of Trump like to claim Trump is living rent free in other's heads simply because they dare call a spade a spade.

This is a politics forum. Of course Trump is going to be mentioned on a regular basis by most anyone that posts in this forum regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Dude is the president of the United States. So yea heís kind of top of mind. Oh and for what itís worth, heís doing better than living rent free. Heís charging you and me for services that he should not be. He is stealing from us!
    Obama was POTUS for 8 years and off the top of my head I canít think of a single policy he put in place that I was in favor of, but I didnít spend every day of my life on the internet talking about it. Several posters here have an unhealthy obsession with Trump. The hilarious part is that Trump intentionally says and does things to trigger those people, so their being here is validation that heís winning the battle over their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Never in my life have I let a single individual, let alone a president, dominate my daily existence.

You guys as a group are literally the first ever.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    He sure ain't on the top of my mind. Funny though how people that worship at the altar of Trump like to claim Trump is living rent free in other's heads simply because they dare call a spade a spade.

This is a politics forum. Of course Trump is going to be mentioned on a regular basis by most anyone that posts in this forum regularly.
    You pull his name into conversations on other forums that have nothing to do with politics. You mention Trump more than his actual supporters. Who do you think youíre fooling? lol

He sure ain't on the top of my mind.
    BS. He's the first person you post about in the morning (when I say morning I mean at 11am when mommy drags you out of bed) and the last person you post about before bed (when I say bed I mean when mommy finally gets pissed at you at 3am and tells you to go to bed). He owns you.

Let's not forget that PSD is your existence.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Never in my life have I let a single individual, let alone a president, dominate my daily existence.

You guys as a group are literally the first ever.
    They donít see it and itís ****ing hysterical. lol

They donít see it and itís ****ing hysterical. lol
    It's pretty crazy and pretty damming at the same time.

You pull his name into conversations on other forums that have nothing to do with politics. You mention Trump more than his actual supporters. Who do you think youíre fooling? lol
    Between you, sluggo, brewers, me and trump, we're building an apartment complex in dudes head.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Between you, sluggo, brewers, me and trump, we're building an apartment complex in dudes head.
    Itís an all basement complex.

This isnít ďtalking shitĒ about a religion. It was an honest question to a guy whoís every 5th post is complaining that heís a victim.
    No, I was teaching english to white people.

I can teach you too.

That doesnt make me feel like a victim, it makes me feel good, like a charity. [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Cried victim? Canít recall. Iíd propose itís a different kind of victimhood.

Your constant name calling, deflection, and constant mentioning of triggering the libs or whatever might not necessarily imply victimhood but it does imply a sense of insecurity and a mindset that the boogeyman liberal is out to get you, or whatever.

Sure you might not say Ďwoe is meí but thatís masked by presumably little man syndrome and the want or need to upset others to feel something. You and dbroncs seem to be like that while people like fnk and sluggo just seem warped. Joey can be at least somewhat rational.
    Damn.

Quite the well worded post...

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, I was teaching english to white people.

I can teach you too.

That doesnt make me feel like a victim, it makes me feel good, like a charity. [emoji846]

You could teach ebonics maybe but certainly not proper English.

I teach a mix of Australian and Canadian English. From the aussie and canada hood.

No. lol I spend a lot of time around black people. Nasty talks like a (white boy).

Edit: Really, we sensor that word?