Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 977 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 47787792796797597697797897998710271077 ... LastLast
Results 14,641 to 14,655 of 18240
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Congratulations on leaving the basement for the first time since March.
    Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

When did I talk **** about Muslims?
    Seriously. Where the **** did that come from? Lol.

The dude is grasping at straws at this point.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

My dislike of whiny fake victims pre-dates Trump's presidency.
    Hey Jack. It’s not your fault

https://youtu.be/GtkST5-ZFHw

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

how about those apples

When did I talk **** about Muslims?
    Honest inquiry here. Did you convert to Muslim just so you can complain about being a victim? I mean, some people are into that sort of thing.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

When have I ever cried victim?
    Cried victim? Can’t recall. I’d propose it’s a different kind of victimhood.

Your constant name calling, deflection, and constant mentioning of triggering the libs or whatever might not necessarily imply victimhood but it does imply a sense of insecurity and a mindset that the boogeyman liberal is out to get you, or whatever.

Sure you might not say ‘woe is me’ but that’s masked by presumably little man syndrome and the want or need to upset others to feel something. You and dbroncs seem to be like that while people like fnk and sluggo just seem warped. Joey can be at least somewhat rational.

I mean, how many basement comments have you made today? I don’t get why it seems so many people on the right seem to be triggered by other peoples living situations lmfao.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Would you believe I’ve never seen this movie? There are so many classics I’ve never seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    This isn’t “talking shit” about a religion. It was an honest question to a guy who’s every 5th post is complaining that he’s a victim.

This isn’t “talking shit” about a religion. It was an honest question to a guy who’s every 5th post is complaining that he’s a victim.
    I mean the comment doesn’t make sense no matter how you try and spin it. What does converting to Islam have to do with anything?

Your constant name calling, deflection, and constant mentioning of triggering the libs or whatever might not necessarily imply victimhood but it does imply a sense of insecurity and a mindset that the boogeyman liberal is out to get you, or whatever.

Sure you might not say ‘woe is me’ but that’s masked by presumably little man syndrome and the want or need to upset others to feel something. You and dbroncs seem to be like that while people like fnk and sluggo just seem warped. Joey can be at least somewhat rational.

I mean, how many basement comments have you made today? I don’t get why it seems so many people on the right seem to be triggered by other peoples living situations lmfao.
    Pretty good breakdown of PSD's team Trump.

You’re too emotional. If you can’t handle people like me telling you to can it with the fake victim act, how are you going to handle life?

And I’ve made one basement comment today. Feel free to fact check. lol

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Pretty good breakdown of PSD's team Trump.
    You’re making friends! You guys can have a basement sleepover and bond over the emotional traumas you’ve experienced because of our 45th president.

There’s basement reference #2 for those keeping score.

I mean the comment doesn’t make sense no matter how you try and spin it. What does converting to Islam have to do with anything?
    I don’t understand what could possibly be confusing about the question.

There's a lot you don't understand. All you're seemingly capable of is mimicking Trump and making lame *** insults. No wonder you and dbroncsinmo get along so well. Couple of peas in a pod.

Keep playing dumb though.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    There's a lot you don't understand. All you're seemingly capable of is mimicking Trump and making lame *** insults. No wonder you and dbroncsinmo get along so well. Couple of peas in a pod.

Keep playing dumb though.
    More Trump again. Dude is living rent free in your head.