Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 337 of 393 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347387 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 5884
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Agreed and it was so ****ing rehearsed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Seemed like you were inferring otherwise based on the post I originally quoted.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Seemed like you were inferring otherwise based on the post I originally quoted.
    Well itís a weak Gotchya moment that the media is hoisting up and it was incredibly over scripted but sheís still right.

At this point Tulsi is more of a third party infiltration than a Dem trying to fix the party. She crossed over when she tabled her issues for the sake of fighting with Hillary. I like her I just think she ****ed this up politically.

Well itís a weak Gotchya moment that the media is hoisting up and it was incredibly over scripted but sheís still right.

At this point Tulsi is more of a third party infiltration than a Dem trying to fix the party. She crossed over when she tabled her issues for the sake of fighting with Hillary. I like her I just think she ****ed this up politically.

Agree. I understand why she attack Hillary, but it just side track her message

Or maybe she's trying to appeal to the liberals the rest seem to be running away from.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The issue is we have no way to get media to not talk about an election, and as long as huge corporations have an opinion they will push that opinion. It's not a US issue, and it's certainly not new, but it's never been as pervasive as it is now because the access to media is far more than ever before. Of course, if we have the old idea of the press as the Fourth Estate we want them talking ... unfortunately we can't legislate that into existence either.

I'd love to get the media to stop talking about Trump all the time.
    I agree the new media is totally own in comparison to how they were during the sixties. Nixon and his boys totally hated the news media for showing the American public the horrors of the Vietnam war as well as the bloody resistances that the early civil right movement invoked and tons of investigative reporting (Wategate investigation, the Pentagon Papers) done at that time.

Thanks to most of news media being own by four or five mega-business that will never happen again. That government watchdog mentality is gone.

Nixon would had loved FOX news. I really think if FOX and the internet were around then to muddy up the waters, Nixon would had survived Watergate, just like Trump will survive his impeachment.
    Last edited by WES445; 11-22-2019 at 11:55 AM.

So what youíre saying is that Hillary was right about her?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So what youíre saying is that Hillary was right about her?
    I think thereís plenty of truth in what Hillary said about Tulsi AND what Tulsi said about Hillary. But itís lost in a sea of political diarrhea.

I think thereís plenty of truth in what Hillary said about Tulsi AND what Tulsi said about Hillary. But itís lost in a sea of political diarrhea.
    Thatís because Democrats abandon their own and Republicans pull them in close like they are going to absorb them into themselves. Democrats abandoned her long before 2016 and act like somehow magically she will not become so divisive and unpopular with help from the Republicans...

She's a Russian asset!

She's a Russian asset!
    Hillary never gave a name. Tulsi's guilty conscience caused her to leap out and attack. Amy, Kamala, and Elizabeth didn't feel the need to publicly come out and attack.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I agree the new media is totally own in comparison to how they were during the sixties. Nixon and his boys totally hated the news media for showing the American public the horrors of the Vietnam war as well as the bloody resistances that the early civil right movement invoked and tons of investigative reporting (Wategate investigation, the Pentagon Papers) done at that time.

Thanks to most of news media being own by four or five mega-business that will never happen again. That government watchdog mentality is gone.

Nixon would had loved FOX news. I really think if FOX and the internet were around then to muddy up the waters, Nixon would had survived Watergate, just like Trump will survive his impeachment.
    I was in the news business back in the day, and talking to the people I used to work for the blogger was the beginning of the end to get where we are now. It became all about speed and less about in-depth analysis and fact checking. We're now a full generation of journalists down the road and the priority is clicks above all else. Get an audience and keep the audience clicking and you are a star.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Hillary never gave a name. Tulsi's guilty conscience caused her to leap out and attack. Amy, Kamala, and Elizabeth didn't feel the need to publicly come out and attack.
    Fully proving that she is a Russian asset, amirite? Anyone that dares to stand up for themselves must surely be guilty of what they've been accused of.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...gabbards-base/

Tulsi Gabbardís support appears to be mostly conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...gabbards-base/

Tulsi Gabbardís support appears to be mostly conservatives.
    At least that's evidence conservatives hate Trump too.

Fully proving that she is a Russian asset, amirite? Anyone that dares to stand up for themselves must surely be guilty of what they've been accused of.
    She wasnít accused of anything. She accused herself.