Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 712 of 742 FirstFirst ... 212612662702710711712713714722 ... LastLast
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 11120
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Ill never wear a mask outside at all. You apparently donít need it. Just ask all the thousands of protestors who were screaming and yelling side by side that none of you care about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Systemic oppression of blacks is a bit more important and time sensitive. A lot of people were still wearing masks.

They should have worn masks. No one has denied that. Fighting for civil rights and against oppression makes it a bit of a lower priority to push against it.

Just going out to have fun or go to an event is different. Its selfish to not wear masks outside when you're not social distancing. You're not fighting for civil rights so no one is going to focus on anything else but that . That isn't an opinion.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 07-04-2020 at 09:05 AM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Ill never wear a mask outside at all. You apparently donít need it. Just ask all the thousands of protestors who were screaming and yelling side by side that none of you care about

How very independent and tough, just like the big boys.

Really? You hate the American liberals so much you are going refuse to do the one simple thing everyone in the world agrees helps stop the spread of an infectious disease we have no cure for?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The citizens have always been against each other especially once Obama was elected.
    Feel free to drop the masquerade.

The citizens have always been against each other especially once Obama was elected. Itís part of the reason Trump got elected in the first place.

You are saying that Obama forced republicans to vote for Trump over Rubio, Cruz, Jeb Bush, Kasich, and other republicans. Then they were still mad at Obama, even though he wasn't running and continue to vote for Trump over Hillary?

Wow, Obama really drove you republicans f'ing crazy to vote for a game show host. How is that going?

Oh, yeah, Obama really divided people, I didn't know we had a race problem into Obama got elected.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-04-2020 at 11:54 AM.

The people didnít have to go if they were scared. Stop living in the basement afraid of the disease and go out in the real world for a change

Look at this kid trying on some big boy pants
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Live and **** those who may die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Tucker Carlson is not charismatic????

Gotta be kidding with that.

The guy is well spoken, likable, believable, intelligent, seems to be well researched, not abrasive, talks about multiple topics comfortably, never heard anything negative about him.

Not sure what else you are looking for.
    Move along lunatic

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    His entire political history has been riddled with it. I'm going to play your card here....Google it. It's all there.

Manram/Gmen: This will be much better coming from a non-republican. Have at it.
    First, don't think we're on the same page here. You'll dismiss every Republican in the world for the racist policy they're supportive of. Republicans love the racist war on drugs. They love the industrial-prison complex. They love war against and the slaughtering/torturing of Muslims. So on and so forth. Ad infinitum.

Much of Biden's politics can be construed as racist. I think it's pretty cut and dry. I think he is a racist who loves police brutality. He loves the racist war on drugs. He was as significant of a proponent for the crime bill as there was. A staunch crusader for mass incarceration. He's never seen a war he doesn't want to fight. He once said that school integration was "the most racist concept you can come up with". He opposed busing in the 70s.

Joe Biden is an unabashful racist. But, again, I'm sorry dbroncs...you don't have the moral high ground here.

Biden is truly a lesser evil. And a lesser racist.

But he's still both of those things.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Move along lunatic
    He is right but I also wear a tin foil cap when I watch him.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    First, don't think we're on the same page here. You'll dismiss every Republican in the world for the racist policy they're supportive of. Republicans love the racist war on drugs. They love the industrial-prison complex. They love war against and the slaughtering/torturing of Muslims. So on and so forth. Ad infinitum.

Much of Biden's politics can be construed as racist. I think it's pretty cut and dry. I think he is a racist who loves police brutality. He loves the racist war on drugs. He was as significant of a proponent for the crime bill as there was. A staunch crusader for mass incarceration. He's never seen a war he doesn't want to fight. He once said that school integration was "the most racist concept you can come up with". He opposed busing in the 70s.

Joe Biden is an unabashful racist. But, again, I'm sorry dbroncs...you don't have the moral high ground here.

Cut from the same cloth as the Clintons, but he has not been president for us to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Really? You hate the American liberals so much you are going refuse to do the one simple thing everyone in the world agrees helps stop the spread of an infectious disease we have no cure for?

Essentially. The pro-life party believes that grandma should be killed to grow the GDP. If I see people out in public in areas where they canít stay back from me not wearing a mask, I will avoid them. If theyíre being flagrant about it, Iíll stop them myself. Because Iíll be damned if they will exert their ďrightĒ to endanger my parentsí or grandparentsí lives. **** anyone who tries to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If theyíre being flagrant about it, Iíll stop them myself.
    Lulz. Such a bad ***. What are you going to do? Tweet them to death?

And this is the guy that spent time with grandma during the peak of the virus. You really care about them old folks.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

Lol. Trump's daddy didn't let black people rent his properties and was arrested at a KKK rally, while Biden literally championed the racist laws you all are whining about and was fully against black/white integration.

But Trump's the more racist of the two. Literally can't make this **** up.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lol. Trump's daddy didn't let black people rent his properties and was arrested at a KKK rally, while Biden literally championed the racist laws you all are whining about and was fully against black/white integration.

But Trump's the more racist of the two. Literally can't make this **** up.
    I mean, he definitely is. He's said and done countless racist things. Again, you called on me to explain how I think Biden is responsible for racist policy, and I showed it. But you're an absolute ****ing moron if you think hasn't taken racist policy and ran with it far further than Biden ever couldn't have imagined.

Like daddy like son. Reminds me...Trump is a product of nepotism.
    Last edited by ManRam; 07-05-2020 at 12:48 AM.
    HELLO