Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1199 of 1309 FirstFirst ... 19969910991149118911971198119912001201120912491299 ... LastLast
Results 17,971 to 17,985 of 19625
    I think this could either go here or the media bias thread. But damn...

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I never said Biden supporters were a cult. I don't think it would be fair to call them a cult, or Trump supporters either.

the double standard would be based on those that believe Trump supports are a cult, but wont use the same logic for the other side and their behavior.
    But the logic is different. People are saying Trumpís supporters are a cult because they worship and idolize Trump. How can that be the same for Biden supporters if many of them didnít even like Biden and only voted for him because they hate Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Stupid point.

But I guess if we are to consider that statement, we should also consider;ÖÖ

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...lood+trail.pdf

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2020...ore-testimony/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ffrey-epstein/

And everyone sticks by Hilly. So where is the real "cult."
    No they donít. She lost the most winnable election ever because she was so unlike able. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    But the logic is different. People are saying Trumpís supporters are a cult because they worship and idolize Trump. How can that be the same for Biden supporters if many of them didnít even like Biden and only voted for him because they hate Trump?
    They just aren't going to understand why it's not the same thing to say that something is popular versus saying it's a cult. Nobody is saying Trump supporters are a cult because they have a positive view of Trump and that he is popular amongst them. It's the absolute devotion to him that makes them a cult. The complete unwillingness to accept that anything he says can be wrong.

People pointed out that Obama is extremely popular in the black community. But that doesn't make the black community a cult. If Obama ran called their mother a *****, he would get punched in the face. If Trump called his supporter's mothers a *****, they would start calling their mother a *****. That's the difference.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Shouldn't the Secret Service be protecting Trump from getting beat up like he did in the 3rd Circuit?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    yeah, you don't get to throw out the most challenging parts of a presidency and say that doesn't count lol
    not looking to throw anything out, Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No they donít. She lost the most winnable election ever because she was so unlike able. Try again.
    And complained about it for almost 4 years, (after all, it was her turn), caused an impeachment by not letting it die, and had highly paid professional media people literally in tears on the air over her loss.

So no need to try again.

I think Trump's supporters se him as a pretty good president who did right by the US. He put the US first in allt that he did. I don't think his supporters see anything wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Embedded in this post is essentially the defining descriptor of a cult follower.
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Judd is one example I provided, after saying "like ***** hat wearing females after the 2016 election."

these women are/were not well educated articulate speakers, they are/were deranged psychotic people that were manipulated.

these type of females were unhinged throughout Trump's presidency, that were vulgar.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    They just aren't going to understand why it's not the same thing to say that something is popular versus saying it's a cult. Nobody is saying Trump supporters are a cult because they have a positive view of Trump and that he is popular amongst them. It's the absolute devotion to him that makes them a cult. The complete unwillingness to accept that anything he says can be wrong.

People pointed out that Obama is extremely popular in the black community. But that doesn't make the black community a cult. If Obama ran called their mother a *****, he would get punched in the face. If Trump called his supporter's mothers a *****, they would start calling their mother a *****. That's the difference.
    Some people are simply willfully ignorant.

not looking to throw anything out, Just wondering.
    Daydream away. We'll all be waiting for you here in reality.

Federal appeals court rejects trump effort again to stop Penn from certifying itís votes.

The 3rd Circuit Court is 8-6 Republican and Trump got his *** kicked there once again. 4 of those 8 were Trump appointees.
    _____

I think Trump's supporters se him as a pretty good president who did right by the US. He put the US first in allt that he did. I don't think his supporters see anything wrong with that.
    I doubt it. This implies his supporters are stupid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train