Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1198 of 1309 FirstFirst ... 19869810981148118811961197119811991200120812481298 ... LastLast
Results 17,956 to 17,970 of 19627
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I would guess healthcare and climate, two things republicans are passionate about. I'm sure they'd try to label Trump a grifting, debt riddled con man, rightfully so
    Then the dems would have lost.

Obamacare is a failure. Many healthcare premiums have gone up significantly. Many have lost their regular doctor…points that was not supposed to happen.

RE: The climate……I really don't think as many people are as concerned about the climate as liberals would like to think. Pulling out of the Paris Green Deal was the right thing to do. The fact that the US was required to pay so much while China, India and Russia (the real polluters) were given breaks as "developing nations" would not sit well with most people…even some liberals. If the climate became a campaign issue then this unfair assessment would have been driven home over and over. And the Green New Deal…I think the repubs would have loved this to be a major campaign issue. It is a silly concept that very few people are on board with.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Embedded in this post is essentially the defining descriptor of a cult follower.
    There is nothing wrong with the post as it was written. Nothing "cultish" about supporting someone who puts his people first.

I'll grant the fact that Covid could have been handled better (it also could have been handled worse…that we will never know). And it does seem that our economy has handled the virus better that other countries. So the Covid response is open to how you evaluate it. His other policies………I don't see much about Trump's policies that I could disagree with. His management style…I disagree with most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Which is it? Are Biden voters a Biden cult or did they only vote for Biden because they hate Trump? Because it can’t be both.
    I never said Biden supporters were a cult. I don't think it would be fair to call them a cult, or Trump supporters either.

the double standard would be based on those that believe Trump supports are a cult, but wont use the same logic for the other side and their behavior.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    Judd is obviously a well educated, articulate speaker that uses some vulgarity to drive the point home, as a stylistic device (most of her speech is not vulgar), while that Karen is a ******** moron. These things are so frigging obvious that I can't believe I need to explain this to you.

BTW, like most trumpians, you're a one trick pony. Enough of that stupid whataboutism, seriously. It gets old pretty fast.
    Judd is one example I provided, after saying "like ***** hat wearing females after the 2016 election."

these women are/were not well educated articulate speakers, they are/were deranged psychotic people that were manipulated.

these type of females were unhinged throughout Trump's presidency, that were vulgar.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    Trumpian cultists keep parroting fake news media slogans like "media outlets don't get to call the winner".
    As far as I know, Trump won (unofficially) in 2016 when the mass media outlets declared him the winner of the election, and I didn't hear anybody complaint. Hillary conceded, Obama received the orange pig in the White House, and that's despite the mounting evidence of collusion there was and kept pouring in thereafter.
    people keep parroting this Russian collusion nonsense, despite nothing that supports it.

maybe you meant interference. everyone already knew there was interference before the November election, and that is different than collusion.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Having an incompetent president who kills over a quarter million Americans due to his incompetence will tend to have that effect on people..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    except that never happened, people were lied to and bought it no matter what.

could or should Trump have done more, of course, but to say he is the one to blame is simply not true. there are leaders in every state that had an impact on people in those states.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...e-prevented-e/

"If the president had done his job, had done his job from the beginning, all the people would still be alive. All the people. I'm not making this up. Just look at the data."
    lie.

"Joe Biden wrongly claims Trump could’ve prevented every COVID-19 death"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Special and sluggo keep endorsing him after he literally supported terrorism against American lives so your hypothetical is pretty accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Did you really just make up a definition for “cultists” and think we wouldn’t know lol.
    Sorry dude, it’s not about political differences. No able bodied person who stands by Trump after his proven grotesque evilness is a flat out cultist.
    this is just pathetic, this is the cult on the left that will believe literally anything negative against Trump.

this is people conned into think Trump is Hitler and Trump supporters are Nazis.

this type of thinking/logic is not politics, this is just stupidity.

behavior that shows a lack of good sense or judgment.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think Trump is ignorant when it comes to the election. I don't know if he has or looks for the right information, and more so just believes what those on the right tell him.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I think Trump's supporters se him as a pretty good president who did right by the US. He put the US first in allt that he did. I don't think his supporters see anything wrong with that.
    Is he putting the U.S. first by undermining democracy?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

The real interesting question about the 2020 race that no on that I've seen has brought up is……

What would the Dem attack plan have been if Covid never happened??? There would have been something else to campaign on. What do you think that would have been???
    --Endless corruption
    --Kids in cages
    --Tax cuts for the rich
    --Attacks on democracy
    --Pulling out of Paris Accord
    --Sabotaging Iran deal

I'm sure there's plenty more that was off the top of my head
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Stupid point.

But I guess if we are to consider that statement, we should also consider;……

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...lood+trail.pdf

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2020...ore-testimony/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ffrey-epstein/

And everyone sticks by Hilly. So where is the real "cult."
    Does anyone here even like Hillary? lol

Not taking dumbass conspiracies theories seriously doesn't mean we like her.

-JFK

I think Trump's supporters se him as a pretty good president who did right by the US. He put the US first in allt that he did. I don't think his supporters see anything wrong with that.
    Thats a completely delusional take. He never put ANYONE but himself first.

His coronavirus response was a complete and utter disaster. The absolute worst public health response in the history of this country. He has still done absolutely NOTHING and a quarter million Americans are dead. Literally the worst response on the planet by any measure.

He has incessantly attacked American democracy, the singular most American ideal. Any true American would be disgusted by what he has done by attacking the electoral system because he is the biggest whining baby the planet has ever spawned. He invited foreign interference in our elections, a truly heinous attack on this country.

He has fueled racial hatred and bigotry his entire life, and it continued through his presidency. Latinx, Black, Muslims, Native Americans, women, poor, all mean nothing to him.

He literally wants to get rid of people's healthcare, thats absolutely pathetic....and During a pandemic? How is that putting the US first?

Those are all massive issues where he didn't come close to doing "right by the US."

And lets not forget tax cuts only for the wealthy, condoning assault of women, condoning assault of dissenters, ill-informed military decisions, making decisions based solely on business ties, putting literal criminals throughout his administration, he shut down the government, etc.

SAD, bigly Sad, what a sack of **** he is
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

I think Trump's supporters se him as a pretty good president who did right by the US. He put the US first in allt [sic] that he did. I don't think his supporters see anything wrong with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Embedded in this post is essentially the defining descriptor of a cult follower.
    There is nothing wrong with the post as it was written. Nothing "cultish" about supporting someone who puts his people first..
    I rest my case.

The real interesting question about the 2020 race that no on that I've seen has brought up is……

What would the Dem attack plan have been if Covid never happened??? There would have been something else to campaign on. What do you think that would have been???
    There’s no way to know but a president doesn’t get to ignore the crisis that inevitably happen during their presidency. What if he hadn’t been president during the economic collapse? Would Obama have been elected? What if Nixon hadn’t been such a criminal? Would Carter have been elected?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    There’s no way to know but a president doesn’t get to ignore the crisis that inevitably happen during their presidency. What if he hadn’t been president during the economic collapse? Would Obama have been elected? What if Nixon hadn’t been such a criminal? Would Carter have been elected?
    yeah, you don't get to throw out the most challenging parts of a presidency and say that doesn't count lol
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>