Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1197 of 1309 FirstFirst ... 19769710971147118711951196119711981199120712471297 ... LastLast
Results 17,941 to 17,955 of 19627
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    The scary thing is how many people just blindly believe the guy without fact checking anything. He relies on this as part of his strategy.
    Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea I've tried to get across the difference between someone being popular and there being cult behavior. It just hasn't sunk through.
    geebus just stop with the cult behavior crap...there is no cult, these people are under no spell, in order for it to be cult behavior these people would have to feel inferior and that's not remotely the case.....not understanding how they can still want him in office does not equate to them falling into some hero worship bs...you just insist on coming up with further negative terms to use for people who don't think like you
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Ummm you do realize that most of his supporters do see him as a hero right?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    geebus just stop with the cult behavior crap...there is no cult, these people are under no spell, in order for it to be cult behavior these people would have to feel inferior and that's not remotely the case.....not understanding how they can still want him in office does not equate to them falling into some hero worship bs...you just insist on coming up with further negative terms to use for people who don't think like you
    I know you got a little thing for this guy but he sure ain't the only one who feels this way.

Before I will listen to any “Trumpism isn’t a cult”, I need everyone to read the stuff they say about him on Parler, where all the right leaning folks have retreated on social media.

Did you really just make up a definition for “cultists” and think we wouldn’t know lol.
    Sorry dude, it’s not about political differences. No able bodied person who stands by Trump after his proven grotesque evilness is a flat out cultist.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    He has been an evil dude for 40 plus years.

'Murcans have a sexual fetish for guns and people that have money (whether the money was earned , or in Trump's case, not). Its definitely a cult.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 11-27-2020 at 04:28 AM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Did you really just make up a definition for “cultists” and think we wouldn’t know lol.
    Sorry dude, it’s not about political differences. No able bodied person who stands by Trump after his proven grotesque evilness is a flat out cultist.
    No, I didn't make up a definition for cultism, that's what's 'out there' as aspects of a cult.

But, whatever, it's the insistence on finding the most negative terms that bother me. I have friends and family that, while not ranting like that chick whose tweets were posted here, most certainly wanted Trump to win, still have questions about all that's gone on, but it's more about wanting Republicans to maintain more control than thinking Trump is a hero of some sort.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

No, I didn't make up a definition for cultism, that's what's 'out there' as aspects of a cult.

But, whatever, it's the insistence on finding the most negative terms that bother me. I have friends and family that, while not ranting like that chick whose tweets were posted here, most certainly wanted Trump to win, still have questions about all that's gone on, but it's more about wanting Republicans to maintain more control than thinking Trump is a hero of some sort.
    Party over country.....the Republican way!

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White;33718622[B
    ]Trump's supporters would still support him if he shot a baby, [/B]Biden's would not. That's why Trump is a cult and Biden isn't. Simple, simple stuff.
    Stupid point.

But I guess if we are to consider that statement, we should also consider;……

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...lood+trail.pdf

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2020...ore-testimony/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ffrey-epstein/

And everyone sticks by Hilly. So where is the real "cult."

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I think Trump's supporters se him as a pretty good president who did right by the US. He put the US first in allt that he did. I don't think his supporters see anything wrong with that.

The real interesting question about the 2020 race that no on that I've seen has brought up is……

What would the Dem attack plan have been if Covid never happened??? There would have been something else to campaign on. What do you think that would have been???

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Stupid point.

But I guess if we are to consider that statement, we should also consider;……

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...lood+trail.pdf

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2020...ore-testimony/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ffrey-epstein/

And everyone sticks by Hilly. So where is the real "cult."
    Who's sticking by Hilly, slugster? Wasn't Epstein a friend of the Donald's as well?

The real interesting question about the 2020 race that no on that I've seen has brought up is……

What would the Dem attack plan have been if Covid never happened??? There would have been something else to campaign on. What do you think that would have been???
    I would guess healthcare and climate, two things republicans are passionate about. I'm sure they'd try to label Trump a grifting, debt riddled con man, rightfully so

I think Trump's supporters se him as a pretty good president who did right by the US. He put the US first in allt that he did. I don't think his supporters see anything wrong with that.
    Embedded in this post is essentially the defining descriptor of a cult follower.