Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 581 of 679 FirstFirst ... 81481531571579580581582583591631 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 10176
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Just when I finally resolved to go blue no matter who, this idiot is pushing me back to third party.

Man if there were ever a time for a third party to shine...
    Careful! You're becoming a new rrubnyy
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

I heard someone say Biden looks like he is filled formaldehyde

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    can Joe Biden count to 3?

FNK, Biden is the most conservative out of the Democratic candidates that participated. So I don't know why you b**** about him so much.
    Last edited by dodgerdave; 04-01-2020 at 08:12 AM.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Just when I finally resolved to go blue no matter who, this idiot is pushing me back to third party.

Man if there were ever a time for a third party to shine...
    I got criticized on here for calling Democratic primary voters too stupid for not voting for Bernie Sanders. We're now seeing why I said that. Biden has been largely silent since the last debate and has made an *** out of himself during the very few times he has spoken in front of a camera.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    FNK, Biden is the most conservative out of the Democratic candidates that participated. So I don't know why you b**** about him so much.
    it shouldn't matter whether he is Democrat or not, he clearly has problems.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Wouldn't surprise me if Biden simply just dropped out "for health reasons and for the good of the country given what is going on at this time." Maybe even claim a corona infection to seal the withdrawal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if Biden simply just dropped out "for health reasons and for the good of the country given what is going on at this time." Maybe even claim a corona infection to seal the withdrawal.
    Agreed. Seriously, I really do keep expecting that any day he’ll just disappear.

I mean, I really don’t care all that much for the Democratic power brokers — whether they succeed or fail — but just from the standpoint of even some semblance of logic, they’ve got to see that they are heading into a train wreck.

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    I got criticized on here for calling Democratic primary voters too stupid for not voting for Bernie Sanders. We're now seeing why I said that. Biden has been largely silent since the last debate and has made an *** out of himself during the very few times he has spoken in front of a camera.
    He was almost the worst choice up there. It’s so bad.

And then as if by magic Cuomo gets the nod at a brokered convention. Yup I can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Agreed. Seriously, I really do keep expecting that any day he’ll just disappear.

I mean, I really don’t care all that much for the Democratic power brokers — whether they succeed or fail — but just from the standpoint of even some semblance of logic, they’ve got to see that they are heading into a train wreck.
    I almost wish that given what is going on and what we have in DC that there was some way suspend the Constitution and place immediate term limits that require all of Congress (all three branches) to be completely replaced.

or, and this may be easier,……

Phase 4 of the bailout package……

Giver every elected person in DC $5 million to resign. They all have to resign or no one gets anything so they can all pressure each other.

That comes to about $3 billion and we get a clean slate.

The more I think about it………

Delirium is setting in from all this quarantine at home spit.

And then as if by magic Cuomo gets the nod at a brokered convention. Yup I can see it.

...as much as I’d hate it for policy, I could really get behind a Cuomo/Whitmer ticket.

And then cry into my booze and hope 2024 has better leadership by anybody. Literally. Like, just a competent human being.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    ...as much as I’d hate it for policy, I could really get behind a Cuomo/Whitmer ticket.

And then cry into my booze and hope 2024 has better leadership by anybody. Literally. Like, just a competent human being.
    If Cuomo were to get the nomination and lose, I assure you that his loss would have nothing to do with his leadership ability.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If Cuomo were to get the nomination and lose, I assure you that his loss would have nothing to do with his leadership ability.
    What would it have to do with????

What would it have to do with????
    A broken system that values land over people.