Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 252 of 288 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 4316
  1. #3766
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    90,078
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I judge black politicians as I do white politicians. A large majority of them voted right along with wall street democrats on Iraq invasion, with the Clinton on enriching wall street, increasing the prison population and longer sentencing for non-violent crimes and ineffective over the last forty years watching the destabilization of the black communities. They are no different from their white counterparts in congress. They are politicians who maintain the status quo, not social leaders trying to make a change. Most blacks couldn't identify five black politicians if you show a picture of them. Something we see across every section of America when comes to knowing politicians, in general, let alone their policies.

    Biden, like Trump, has the support of older Americans. In Biden case, older black voters. It was the same with Hillary back in 2008 until Obama won Iowa. These older black voters tend to vote for the most likely Democrat candidate who can beat the ethnic centered republican candidate regardless of their record until another candidate win them over with their electability. They just want someone to beat the republicans. The lesser of two poisons. Biden will not excite the younger black voters or garner the more educated black voters who follow Cornell West or the leftist Chris Higgins. They will stay at home on election day as they did with Hillary. Helping the republicans. Right or wrong, that is the reality of our system. You have to have a candidate that excites the base and win independents. It was true with JFK, Reagan, Slick Willie Clinton, and Obama. Biden ain't it.

    Poll numbers told us that Hillary will win.

    You still haven't addressed the fact that Biden is a bumbling old man with clear signs of mental deterioration. Compare his speeches back in 2008 with his speeches now. I watch the effect of Trump (and Reagan before him) deterioration and I don't want to see that again even if it is a democrat president.

    If you are an anti-war supporter, climate change advocate and for kicking big business out of politic, you don't support Biden even if he wasn't growing senile before our eyes. If I hear one more story like the record player or how he stood up to a black thug named Corn pop, I will throw up a cow.

    He even brags about how he was able to work with the segregationists (to prove he can work with anyone to get things done) in the seventies while Bernie was being arrested during the civil rights marches at that time. How do you think that will play out in a debate between the two with black voters when this becomes more widely known? Let Joe continue to talk, he will destroy his own campaign.
    I don't support Biden. I will absolutely vote for him should he win the primary. But I am not voting for Biden in the primary and would like to see as many people as possible vote for Elizabeth Warren.

    My only point is that the majority of the black community supports Joe. This is just a fact. You can say that they are wrong or that they should support someone else all day long. The fact of the matter is that they support him very strongly. I don't think they care about what he said about politicians he worked with 30/40/50 years ago.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  2. #3767
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    9,356
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't support Biden. I will absolutely vote for him should he win the primary. But I am not voting for Biden in the primary and would like to see as many people as possible vote for Elizabeth Warren.

    My only point is that the majority of the black community supports Joe. This is just a fact. You can say that they are wrong or that they should support someone else all day long. The fact of the matter is that they support him very strongly. I don't think they care about what he said about politicians he worked with 30/40/50 years ago.
    I didn't refute your point, I just saying where that support is coming from, older non-college educated blacks and how that can change as time goes on. Blacks and black politicians supported Hillary just as strongly over Obama before the Iowa primaries. When Obama won, he swept Black, the young voters and Independents support from Hillary. It is still early in the process and things can change very quickly. I don't take anything seriously until people start voting.

    You better believe Blacks supporting Bernie, Warren, and Tulsi will showcase what Bernie did during the seventies compare to Biden. That is where I got this information from, and I am sure I am not the only black that picked up on it. Notice I brought it here to this forum. You can take that information for what it is worth. Track record have meaning.

    I can go thru a list of candidates that didn't win the presidency that led at this point of the election process. I can be very long-winded. I must be sharper and more to the point. My bad
    Last edited by WES445; 09-17-2019 at 02:22 PM.

  3. #3768
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    9,356
    I must admit that track record meant nothing to republican voters when they voted for Trump. I hope it is different with democrat voters.

  4. #3769
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    21,880
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The NRA is in the gun sale business, whether directly or indirectly. It's why they love the "good guy with a gun" myth. That nonsense just ensures that two people (at least) will buy a gun.
    literally not a myth.
    but I know dbroncos78087 doesn't care that he is wrong. he can say whatever he wants without ever backing it up.

    there are literally stories where a "good guy" with a gun saved the day.

    here is one that I remembered..

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/alabama-m...ed-in-shootout

    Alabama McDonald's gunman killed by armed dad, who is injured in shootout
    A brave dad armed with a pistol stopped what could have been a mass shooting Saturday inside an Alabama McDonald's when he took down a masked gunman who had stormed in and opened fire.
    literally a good guy with a gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  5. #3770
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,967
    Biden's Corn Pop story is ****ing hilarious.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  6. #3771
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    9,356
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Biden's Corn Pop story is ****ing hilarious.
    Yeah, If it is Biden and Trump, I can see Trump having a field day with that and other things in Biden's past. Bet that story went over well with his country club crowd. How big bad Biden stared down black gang members with straight razors in a ghetto parking lot. And how their respect for him help form a lasting friendship between them. aaaaw Joe you are our hero. sigh. I read better and more believable stories in Edgar Burroughs' Tarzan series as a kid.
    Last edited by WES445; 09-17-2019 at 09:03 PM.

  7. #3772
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    12,814
    Corn Pop. Lol. And I once said that I really like this guy.

    "Back then I was smart". WTF?!

  8. #3773
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    41,145
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Corn Pop. Lol. And I once said that I really like this guy.

    "Back then I was smart". WTF?!
    It gives him street cred


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #3774
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,888
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't support Biden. I will absolutely vote for him should he win the primary. But I am not voting for Biden in the primary and would like to see as many people as possible vote for Elizabeth Warren.

    My only point is that the majority of the black community supports Joe. This is just a fact. You can say that they are wrong or that they should support someone else all day long. The fact of the matter is that they support him very strongly. I don't think they care about what he said about politicians he worked with 30/40/50 years ago.
    Yeah you would vote for him because you will always vote across party lines


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #3775
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    29,626
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Biden's Corn Pop story is ****ing hilarious.
    Back then gang members were more wholesome apparently.

  11. #3776
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    72,796
    Yeah, the Corn Pop story rules.

    I'm pretty worried about how Biden would hold up against Trump in the debates. Castro came at him with some soft **** and everyone lost their minds over it. Trump would come with a hammer 100,000x the force of that. Trump's brain worms kinda help him because his supporters love how his insanity annoys non-Trump supporters and enjoy the cruelty of Trump in general. Biden's brain worms don't empower him like Trump's do. They just make him look ridiculous. And if Biden does win and the two of them end up on the same debate stage yelling at each other about who's less creepy and demented, it's hard for me to imagine Trump not just completely wiping the floor with Joe.

    I think Hillary even was a bit more quick-witted and readily brushed off Trump's ridiculousness, even if her overall message of "well, I'm not him" ultimately fell flat. I really worry how Joe would handle it.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

  12. #3777
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    21,880
    when Trump says something that isn't true (regardless of where he got the information) it is fact checked by many media and called a lie. rarely is the same thing done for other people, including Joe Biden here..

    "would put 720 million women back in the workforce."

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...n-in-workforce

    Former Vice President Joe Biden made another gaffe on Tuesday, this time suggesting that his child tax credit plan will put "720 million women" back into the workforce.

    Speaking at the Workers’ Presidential Summit in Philadelphia, the 2020 frontrunner mocked the idea of having a tax break for "a racehorse" and not one for having children.

    "You get a tax break for a racehorse, why in God's name couldn't we provide an $8,000 tax credit for everybody who has childcare costs?" Biden told the crowd. "It would put 720 million women back in the workforce. It would increase the GDP, to sound like a wonk here, by about eight-tenths of one percent. It would grow the economy."

    According to the U.S. Census, there are 330 million people living in the country.

    Biden's gaffes have recently been targeted by the Trump campaign in a new video questioning his fitness to lead.

    The web video, tweeted Tuesday morning by campaign manager Brad Parscale and shared first with Fox News, stitches together everything from his recent debate-stage musing about "record players" to his statement that "poor kids" are just as talented as "white kids." Interspersed with the clips of the 76-year-old Biden's comments are those of pundits wondering about his stumbles, shakiness, mental and physical stamina, whether he’s “lost a step” and whether he’s “equipped for a very grueling campaign.”

    The former vice president’s age and mental acuity have been questioned ever since he launched his 2020 presidential campaign in late April. Last week, the front-runner in the Democratic nomination race faced repeated attacks from rivals over his memory.

    Former Housing Secretary Julian Castro, who served in the Obama administration with Biden, landed arguably the lowest blow when he swiped at Biden’s memory -- accusing him of contradicting himself on whether Americans would have to buy into his health care plan.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj0ccJgJsPA

    "You just said two minutes ago they would have to buy in. Are you forgetting what you said two minutes ago?" Castro asked, in what appeared to be a reference to past senior moments by Biden.

    In that case, as the Biden campaign later noted, Castro was wrong. Biden did not say during the debate that individuals would have to buy in. Instead, he said that individuals would automatically be enrolled if they lost their jobs.

    But Biden has drawn criticism for other stumbles. And another rival, Sen. Cory Booker of New Jersey, backed Castro after the debate and raised further questions about Biden’s ability to carry the banner for the Democrats into 2020.

    "I think we are at a tough point right now, because there’s a lot of people concerned about Joe Biden’s ability to carry the ball all the way across the end line without fumbling," Booker told CNN in an interview. "And I think that Castro had really legitimate concerns about can he be someone in a long grueling campaign… and has every right to call out."

    A clip of that Booker interview appears in the Trump campaign video.
    Joe Biden continues to be the person that a majority want to be the Democrat nominee.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  13. #3778
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    72,796
    There is no shortage of left media bringing up the fact that Joe Biden lies about many things, and refuses to apologize for past errors and mistakes. He has a problem with that and it's undeniable. In many ways he is Trump-super-duper-lite. He's an awful candidate.

    He's still not the pathological liar and narcissist your lord and savior is. And until you reckon with that no one is going to care about what you say because it's all hypocrisy. You don't give a single solitary **** if politicians lie, you just try to use it as ammo when the ones you don't like do. Reactionary.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

  14. #3779
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    21,880
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    There is no shortage of left media bringing up the fact that Joe Biden lies about many things, and refuses to apologize for past errors and mistakes. He has a problem with that and it's undeniable. In many ways he is Trump-super-duper-lite. He's an awful candidate.

    He's still not the pathological liar and narcissist your lord and savior is. And until you reckon with that no one is going to care about what you say because it's all hypocrisy. You don't give a single solitary **** if politicians lie, you just try to use it as ammo when the ones you don't like do. Reactionary.
    show me media (plural) saying Joe Biden lies. not gafs or any other similar word.

    if certain media are going to relentlessly fact check Trump and flat out call him a liar, then the same thing should be done for Joe Biden. but more often it's like the media wants to protect Biden. maybe because he might be the Democrat nominee and then they will act like he is the best thing ever propping him up to beat Trump in 2020.

    I myself have criticized things Trump has done/said, but that often gets ignored.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  15. #3780
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,967
    I heard Corn Pop used to run with Leroy Brown the baddest man in the whole damn town.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •