Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 778 of 886 FirstFirst ... 278678728768776777778779780788828878 ... LastLast
Results 11,656 to 11,670 of 13285
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    So if you agree with something Trump did your a “trumpster”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You don’t just agree with Trump on something.

I thought these guys were proud to be Trumpsters. I am disappoint.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I thought these guys were proud to be Trumpsters. I am disappoint.
    That sounds like a bad news for his re-election. The fact that they aren't eager to be MAGA is definitely concerning.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That sounds like a bad news for his re-election. The fact that they aren't eager to be MAGA is definitely concerning.
    I wasn’t eager to vote for him the first time and I’m not this time either but the democrats need to be defeated and Biden is terrible

Lol

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Its truly pathetical. The gop are a bunch of children, this is literally how a child acts
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Its truly pathetical. The gop are a bunch of children, this is literally how a child acts
    And the democrats are a bunch of children when they call for a national boycott of a place because the president had good things to say about Trump

And the democrats are a bunch of children when they call for a national boycott of a place because the president had good things to say about Trump
    I dont even know what you are talking about but boycotting things for political reasons is valid

Defunding usps to prevent people voting is incredibly immature and childish, literally the only reason to do it is because they know they are losing
    Last edited by rhino17; 08-15-2020 at 01:05 AM.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

w u t

Call the Dems children and vote for the whiniest toddler to ever hold office. Love the consistency here.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    even if some of the people protesting where white nationalists (not agreeing they were), they still have a legal right to protest.

if Trump felt like some there were not white nationalists and they were protesting, that is his opinion, and clearly in calling them fine he is not referring to the white nationalists.
    So the tiki torch bearing white nationalist march where they were yelling blood and soil among other racist things may have had some white nationalists but you’re not willing to concede that. And obviously Trumps opinion that these white nationalists aren’t actually white nationalists means that he wasn’t referring to them as fine people. But even if they were white nationalists none of this matters because they had a legal right to protest (although from what I remember, they didn’t have the legal permit for the march that night). Am I getting this right?

All it takes is to suspend common sense and reality to accept the Trump storyline. I guess this is it until the next time you sell the same story.

I guess the KKK have the right to protest muslims, Jews and blacks while the government surpress the black vote and aggressive policing of Blacks and protesting whites.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-15-2020 at 09:08 AM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Aren't you the guy who whines about not being able to go fishing because of a stay at home order due to a pandemic?
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

More unfettered corruption
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK