Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 669 of 720 FirstFirst ... 169569619659667668669670671679719 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 10790
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    No, he did. I changed one word.
    And in changing that word you did what you were accusing the right of doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    And in changing that word you did what you were accusing the right of doing.
    Just stop you're embarrassing yourself. Once again you think partisan fairness is more important than factual information.

Right, the left never calls out the right as a group and says negative things about them.
    It's so much different now, more than ever. The industrialized world is left. The US has been far right even when they get dems in office. Obama was a centrist. Clinton was a Republican light. Hillary was a republican light.

Bernie isnt even that far left lol.

The states are so far skewed that they think Obama was some super liberal guy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    It's so much different now, more than ever. The industrialized world is left. The US has been far right even when they get dems in office. Obama was a centrist. Clinton was a Republican light. Hillary was a republican light.

Bernie isnt even that far left lol.

The states are so far skewed that they think Obama was some super liberal guy.
    My point was that when Walter was calling out the right as a group for calling out the left as a group he was at that very moment doing that same thing ... calling out the right as a group.

My point was that when Walter was calling out the right as a group for calling out the left as a group he was at that very moment doing that same thing ... calling out the right as a group.
    I guess your mind is too simple to worry about the details. Damn right I'm calling out the right for dividing the country the way they have. Why the hell shouldn't I? You're pathetic.

I guess your mind is too simple to worry about the details. Damn right I'm calling out the right for dividing the country the way they have. Why the hell shouldn't I? You're pathetic.
    In your simplistic brain, the party that doesn't shove social justice down our throats daily is the party dividing the country? Lulz.

Totally something I'd see you pushing.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    In your simplistic brain, the party that doesn't shove social justice down our throats daily is the party dividing the country? Lulz. .
    You’re crazy, Neither party gives one sweet goddamn about social justice.

In your simplistic brain, the party that doesn't shove social justice down our throats daily is the party dividing the country? Lulz.

Totally something I'd see you pushing.
    So you think the cop acted appropriately? Good to know.

Trump is the most divisive president in several lifetimes. Don’t see how anyone can deny that unless they’re truly living in lala land (and a good many are).

I don't care about the right vs left stuff going on in your head, it's still stupid to criticize one side calling out the other side while doing the same thing. It's rare for someone to be a hypocrite in one sentence.

So you think the cop acted appropriately? Good to know.

Trump is the most divisive president in several lifetimes. Don’t see how anyone can deny that unless they’re truly living in lala land (and a good many are).
    How do you get something about the cop from that?

I agree Trump is incredibly divisive, but he couldn't come close to the level being achieved without the media helping him (and I know you'll love this) on both sides. And what's more, they admit it.

I don't care about the right vs left stuff going on in your head, it's still stupid to criticize one side calling out the other side while doing the same thing. It's rare for someone to be a hypocrite in one sentence.
    Then maybe you should open your mind up just a tad. Right now you’re more lost than a speed addict in a Washington forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You’re crazy, Neither party gives one sweet goddamn about social justice.
    True. But one party pretends to care about it and ritualistically campaigns on it.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

How do you get something about the cop from that?

I agree Trump is incredibly divisive, but he couldn't come close to the level being achieved without the media helping him (and I know you'll love this) on both sides. And what's more, they admit it.
    Media helping him by quoting him and reporting what he says? That’s the media’s job.

True. But one party pretends to care about it and ritualistically campaigns on it.
    Yep

Glad to know that we'll never have to hear the right call people on the left social justice warriors anymore then.

The Lost Boys of PSD