Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 541 of 720 FirstFirst ... 41441491531539540541542543551591641 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 10792
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post

A lot of them were stupid enough to vote for Trump in the 2016 general election. They were conned by a con artist. Most people that live in the South and Great Plains regions are among the stupidest people on the face of the Earth. The centrist/moderate Democrat isn't a huge sell anymore when it comes to November general elections. We saw that with Hilary Clinton, and that's why she lost. Joe Biden is virtually Hilary 2.0. He has absolutely no substance in his policies, is a poor debater, will get chewed out by Trump in the debates, and will lose the general election. Bernie Sanders actually has a plan to help the working class, is a better debater, and most of his policies can't be refuted by Trump without making Trump look bad in a debate.

Stupid people don't learn from their mistakes, and we're seeing that with these numbskulls voting for Biden. Hillary was a mistake in 2016 and a progressive candidate is what's needed in 2020.
    Liberals donít win. They donít want to. Weíve sat through almost four years of complaining that Trump was the apocalypse, and now We see them turn around and trash the guy, from their own party, and who has the best chance at beating him. Lol. They just donít want to win.

People donít care about policies or if Biden is a bumbling buffoon or if Joe pees his pants on stage. They want to beat Trump. Thatís it. Thatís literally it.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Liberals donít win. They donít want to. Weíve sat through almost four years of complaining that Trump was the apocalypse, and now We see them turn around and trash the guy, from their own party, and who has the best chance at beating him. Lol. They just donít want to win.

People donít care about policies or if Biden is a bumbling buffoon or if Joe pees his pants on stage. They want to beat Trump. Thatís it. Thatís literally it.
    This is my working theory. The Bernie folks know that their policy will never be implemented even if he wins the presidency. So it's safer to get really angry during the primary, decide not to participate once he loses the primary, and then complain about how bad Trump is.

I think that most Democrats forget that you have to win in order to implement policy. And I'm sorry but Bernie is a down ballot disaster. He and Trump have a cult of personality that doesn't translate to others. Does anyone think that the Montana senate race is in play with Sanders on the ticket? Arizona? The two in Georgia? Maine? North Carolina? Iowa?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This is my working theory. The Bernie folks know that their policy will never be implemented even if he wins the presidency. So it's safer to get really angry during the primary, decide not to participate once he loses the primary, and then complain about how bad Trump is.
    Sounds more like your questionable explanation (in advance) for why Trump is going to be president another four years. Maybe some people simply don't feel like they should have to constantly compromise for who they want to see in office. I'd assume the vast majority of voters that enjoy complaining about how bad Trump is will vote for whoever opposes him regardless. Doesn't mean they're going to necessarily be stoked on Biden but yeah....

If people want true change, it makes all the sense in the world that they'd be disenfranchised by the idea of a Trump vs. Biden situation.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I think that most Democrats forget that you have to win in order to implement policy. And I'm sorry but Bernie is a down ballot disaster. He and Trump have a cult of personality that doesn't translate to others. Does anyone think that the Montana senate race is in play with Sanders on the ticket? Arizona? The two in Georgia? Maine? North Carolina? Iowa?
    How is Bernie Sanders a cult comparable to Trump? The Sanders campaign does not support racial, ethnic, and religious bigotry the way Trump does. The Sanders platform promotes social, economic, and environmental justice. There's nothing evil about that.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Free stuff and bailouts for the billionaires and corporate America. A huge shaft for the working class. That's what Trump supporters and establishment Democrats support.
    True..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Funny, we all agree that the government doesn't work, yet we keep voting in the same people who make it so. Judging by Biden wish list for cabinet positions, we are back to where we were with Trump but with nicer, cozier uncle joe.
    Last edited by WES445; 03-11-2020 at 04:28 AM.

Right, so it is back to the same old same old. endless wars, more flint mich, police misconduct, climate change do nothing, kids bury under massive college debt. But we secure the down-ticket so they can continue to do their good good good job.

After watching the orchestra attacks on Bernie by the LEFT LEANING media, DNC, Hillary, Obama, Prez this party will never have my vote again. I wasted all these years voting for a party that won't or able to champion the issues I care about. The democrat party has gone so far right that ex-republicans like Warren and Bloomberg feel at home. Screw both parties because they are the same.

Biden, really, have you really listen to his speeches? The guy is suffering from the beginning of elderly dementia. Anybody who has taken care of an elderly parent can spot it a mile away. We going from one guy with mental problems to one who is going senile. That is why his childhood speaking problem is coming back.

Have you seen his wish list for cabinet positions? Bankers and warmongers. Biden told his donors that nothing will change under his administration early in his campaign.

God bless America because we are some dumb arse people who keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Thank God we don't choose our car mechanic like we choose our politicians are we all be walking

Oh, if this economical downturn gets worst, guess who is going to get bailed out and who won't. Snipe, Snipe goes SSI, Medicare and Medicaid budgets. Something that Biden has tried to do in the past.
    Last edited by WES445; 03-11-2020 at 04:53 AM.

How is Bernie Sanders a cult comparable to Trump? The Sanders campaign does not support racial, ethnic, and religious bigotry the way Trump does. The Sanders platform promotes social, economic, and environmental justice. There's nothing evil about that.
    Oh, it is in America 2020 at least to a lot of boomers on both sides of the ethnic fence. How they expect social, economic, and environmental justice from the same guys who have denied us this. Biden supported the drug war, filling the prisons, changed the bankruptcies laws against the peons, support big oil, constant war and shipped our manufacturing sector to China How on earth do people think he is going to change things?

We went from making America great to make America the same old same old. What really ticked me off is Booker, Kamala "I was that girl" Harris both knows Biden isn't capable and mentioned it during their campaign, but here they are supporting Biden.

Biden has diss Bernie supporters as unruly. He might as well called us deplorable. We ain't Booker and Kamala, so don't come knocking on our door to support your centrist ticket.

The people who are Democrats would vote for anything if it can beat Trump.These people will turn a blind eye to polices they donít agree with as long as Trump is gone.

What is Biden?

Anold White man.

All we heard back in 2016 was Trump was an old white man and we canít have that. It is funny how the people in the media blasted Trump for just that topic alone yet LOVE the old white man in Joe Biden.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Did someone learn a new word?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I learned the letters but still not sure the meaning. Iíll google later when not feeling lazy.

Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Maybe the answer is right there in your sentence.
    Lol underrated comment right here.

Yankees Farm System

how can anyone think this is normal. how can anyone support or vote for this.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how can anyone think this is normal. how can anyone support or vote for this.

Ask yourself the same question.

The Lost Boys of PSD

A voter who thinks Biden is going to take away peopleís guns is nuts and I have no problem with such a person being called out. Biden is terrible but this is not what makes him terrible. Special just identifies with this voter because he is also a nutjob.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    The people who are Democrats would vote for anything if it can beat Trump.These people will turn a blind eye to polices they donít agree with as long as Trump is gone.

What is Biden?

Anold White man.

All we heard back in 2016 was Trump was an old white man and we canít have that. It is funny how the people in the media blasted Trump for just that topic alone yet LOVE the old white man in Joe Biden.
    Hey youíre right for once. Guess even a blind squirrell can find a nut, yada yada. You act like this is a bad thing though.