Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 517 of 721 FirstFirst ... 17417467507515516517518519527567617 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 10812
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Biden is a joke. This primary has proven to me that the DNC's motives lie not in beating Trump, but protecting the elite. If they actually wanted to beat Trump they'd support the candidate who has actual grassroots support and fundraising capabilities.
    Rush Limbaugh (Yikes!!!!) pretty much said the same thing, almost verbatim, on today's radio show.

Sanders is the only one that has consistently outpolled trump over the past 5 years.

The DNC is gonna **** it up though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Best thing to do is to let Trump win, weather the second term and then get all new faces running in 20204. From both parties.

Maybe some of the party elites can talk some of these people into retiring……Pelosi, McConnell, Wacky Maxine and a few others.

Fresh blood is needed all around.
    **** that. One term of Trump has been damaging enough. Two would be disastrous.

Best thing to do is to let Trump win, weather the second term and then get all new faces running in 20204. From both parties.
    Oh yeah dude. Totally. Good point.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Ignore the actual words in the first tweet if you must but I challenge you to watch even just a few videos in this thread and then come back here and tell me with a straight face that you think it makes any sense at all that this is the person the entire establishment is throwing their support behind. Now reducing the message down to "Joe Biden can beat Trump".

This isn't a speech impediment either, spare that. He's forgetting words and thoughts. I saw Biden on stage plenty of times in 2008 and 2012 and that man is not with us any more. I'm not trying to shame him nor am I trying to be ableist/ageist whatever...I just think it's pretty clear that if we throw this guy out there against Trump -- whose brain is mush too if we're being honest but can still spit out thoughts -- he's gonna get waxed.

Hillary was a terrible candidate whose campaign essentially boiled down to "she can beat Trump". Everyone was wrong about her and bending over backwards to be wrong again.

I'm in no mood to be wrong again. This can't be our best option. My god....

Yeah but but all old people have cognitive decline and and Bernie bad

Anyone wanting to get elected……

Come out with a campaign promise to ban robocalls the day he is inaugurated and agree to re-sign if he does not do this.

Landslide!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    https://youtu.be/FO0iG_P0P6M

He’s got some ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Southerners are the stupidest people on the face of the Earth. And I'm not just talking about Republicans. But Democrats too. How the **** can any Dremocrat in the South think that Joe Biden will be the best nominee to defeat Trump when Bernie Sanders has the best policies that can't really be refuted by Trump on the debate stage?

If Joe Biden is the Democratic nominee, I am done with politics.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

The 2020 Presidential Race

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Southerners are the stupidest people on the face of the Earth. And I'm not just talking about Republicans. But Democrats too. How the **** can any Dremocrat in the South think that Joe Biden will be the best nominee to defeat Trump when Bernie Sanders has the best policies that can't really be refuted by Trump on the debate stage?

If Joe Biden is the Democratic nominee, I am done with politics.
    that would be a real loss

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Probably a better and less self-righteous response than mine!

We know every Democrat would be losing their minds if Bernie had the audacity to run as an independent. Absolutely apoplectic! They certainly don't want that.

They just want him to go away. Period.
    Absolutely.

I fully agree with your post on Biden above as well and it is such an eerily similar mistake to last time around. Lets push a bad individual candidate with some clear issues because.... Well the best we can do is say (s)he will beat Trump. Lets ignore all the favorability/polling numbers and so on. Lets even twist it to make the actual politician said polls show as the one with best chance and the favorite among dems (and even slightly the general public even) as some extremist no one supports.

It has always been about pushing Bernie to the side for ANY politician that will answer to them first. That is the most important aspect for the establishment dems, they definitely want him to go away so they can keep playing the "but we are better than Trump/Republicans" over and over as meaningful change. Beating Trump is the main appeal Biden has been pushing for much of this campaign, it isn't like he has been focusing/getting people on board with some specific policies or because he individually is special (as your last post noted, if anything he is special in a bad way).

How many times does it need to be said: Follow the money trail.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    that would be a real loss

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Looking like Minny may end up with Biden after all. Gotta say im surprised and ill eat some crow there.
    Yankees Farm System

Looks like 4 more years of Trump.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Looking like Minny may end up with Biden after all. Gotta say im surprised and ill eat some crow there.
    Klobuchar handed him a wonderful gift.

Must be nice to have solidarity like that
    HELLO

Klobuchar handed him a wonderful gift.

Must be nice to have solidarity like that
    Yea but Biden did still have Bloomberg out there. So it was kind of an even split there. Had Warren gone out yea, we would have a completely different narrative tonight.

If Bloomberg goes out, then Warren absolutely needs to drop. And then I think we'll see some true debates hopefully that will put Biden to the test. I think he's awful in debates from what I've seen. And that's what worries me the most aside from his overall uninspiring platform of I won't do anything.
    Yankees Farm System