Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1216 of 1309 FirstFirst ... 2167161116116612061214121512161217121812261266 ... LastLast
Results 18,226 to 18,240 of 19625
  1. #18226
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    What a snowflake you are.
    Snowflakes go hand in hand with holiday cheer at least.

    https://youtu.be/A9ibhWgMlso

  2. #18227
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I'm not threatening anything. I'm predicting what will happen. This election was stolen and eventually the truth will come out. And as the powers to be behind the Dems take over and enact their new rules, millions of people wil revolt. Wait until they attempt to take the people's weapons away as well as their other Constitutional rights. They already are enacting anti-constitutional laws regarding people attending church services, banning businesses but not others etc. These chip aways against individual rights are happening even now and it will get worse. There will be blood down the road.
    So you openly admit you have no facts, just blind faith in your dear leader, despite so many lawsuits where Giuliani and other Trump lawyers deny the purported fraud. Smart people would apply some healthy skepticism, but that's not you, my gullible friend.

  3. #18228
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    95,911
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    He was the head of the Defense Intelligence Agency no less...
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  4. #18229
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    So, I take it that if you went to the polls to vote and they said that you already had voted for Trump, you wouldn't ***** and moan? How about if your mom was in a nursing home where ballots were dropped off for her and the other residents? But when she went to the front desk to pick up her ballot, someone had already picked up her ballot and filled it out themselves the way that they wanted it. THAT HAPPENED. But hey, you don't care about election FRAUD because you say that the end justifies the means huh?
    Hypotheticals ginned up from inside a smooth brain are, once again, not evidence.


    As our Lieutenant Governor has made clear a million times to his counterpart in Texas, Dan Patrick (a stain on a good name who can't help but suck up to Trump so much that he butted his head into this), there have been two documented cases of voter fraud in PA this election and both were Republican voters.
    HELLO

  5. #18230
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    15,225
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    there have been two documented cases of voter fraud in PA this election and both were Republican voters.
    yes, but who did they VOTE for?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  6. #18231
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    This obviously is the way that the Dems are choosing to get around the pesky electoral college rule that they have been pissing and moaning about for years. They just decided to ship hundreds of thousands of extra votes from New York to Pennsylvania to be counted there for Biden. Just deliver the votes to Pittsburg and Philly and they get their extra twenty electoral college votes. Easy peazy lemon squeezy.
    This is what is naturally and legally happening in Texas through means of California businesses going to Texas and college educated democratic leaning voters gravitating towards as well. I quietly love to see it because it just accelerates the process of Texas turning into a reliable blue state in the next decade or so similar to How Virginia has flipped.

    Obviously what you’re describing is completely nonsensical though and there’s no real proof of on any sort of scale.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

  7. #18232
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,888
    Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    That's some ridiculous ad-hoc reasoning right there. More story telling to justify your failed previous story telling and the fact that you have exactly ZERO evidence of fraud.

    The truth is that if democrats had been capable and willing to steal the election, they would have won the senate too. And the fact that it never even crossed your deluded trumpian mind speaks volumes for how poor your reasoning skills are.
    I never said there was election fraud, I said the counter argument from the other side would be the presidential election was more important than anything else. that whatever election fraud there would be would be for that reason.

    if one or more people are going to go about election fraud (if it happened) they're not going to want to make it obvious.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. #18233
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,888
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....says the guy that's been pumping up how many votes the loser of this election got.
    so what is it, do the number of voters matter or not.

    ultimately the number of votes doesn't have an impact.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  9. #18234
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    28,888
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    By you? Nothing....at least until years later when you feel it fits your pathetic attempts at defending Diaper Don.
    I've already provided an article about what Democrats said about Dominion in 2018, but you're too busy trolling to pay attention on topic.

    here is it again if you want to read about something on topic.

    https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...prone-security

    Congressional Democrats had raised security concerns about Dominion, other voting machine companies

    Sen. Elizabeth Warren, three other Hill Democrats said in series of letters to investment firms that voting machine companies "have long skimped on security in favor of convenience."
    emocratic leaders of Congress warned last year in a series of letters that election technology companies such as Dominion Voting Systems were "prone to security problems," a result of them having purportedly "long skimped on security in favor of convenience."

    The allegations were detailed in a series of letters (link added- https://www.warren.senate.gov/imo/me...%20letters.pdf) sent in December 2019 by Democratic Sens. Elizabeth Warren, Ron Wyden and Amy Klobuchar, along with Democratic Rep. Mark Pocan.

    The letters were addressed to several capital investment groups that had purchased shares in numerous election software companies.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #18235
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    8,475
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Like Trump’s so-called defense PAC, this is just another scam to con people out of their money, and you know what?

    Good for them.

    If idiots contribute to this kind of blatantly obvious con-job, they don’t deserve any sympathy.

    Yeah, I should be more generous and say it’s sad that people are screwed over by these assclump charlatans, but, you know, I just don’t care any more.

    They are getting ****ed right up the ***, and they love every minute of it.

  11. #18236
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,354
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so what is it, do the number of voters matter or not.

    ultimately the number of votes doesn't have an impact.
    I'm not the one that's confused here. You brag about how many votes the loser you're so in love with got on one hand, while saying the number of votes don't matter on the other.

    SAD!

  12. #18237
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,354
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I've already provided an article about what Democrats said about Dominion in 2018, but you're too busy trolling to pay attention on topic.

    here is it again if you want to read about something on topic.

    https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...prone-security
    I am on topic, exposing how much of a giant hypocrite you are. I also heard you fine the first time and answered appropriately. If you think I'll bother clicking on any links you provide, you are sorely mistaken.

  13. #18238
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    95,911
    Did Joe Biden have any wins today? I am still not tired of winnings and would very much like to feel one today.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  14. #18239
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    95,911
    I want this woman to have to take a breathalyzer.


  15. #18240
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    104,755
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I want this woman to have to take a breathalyzer.

    Holy ****!

    Where do they find the crazies?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •