Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1215 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 2157151115116512051213121412151216121712251265 ... LastLast
Results 18,211 to 18,225 of 19644
  1. #18211
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,384
    I didn't even read the post all the way, I guess it was threatening

    Anyways, my deleted post just said something like "I'll stop the ranting. Show me the evidence, birdman". So please, do share.
    HELLO

  2. #18212
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I don't know about all of the states but I do know that in Michigan where a lot of the vote fraud occurred Biden got tens of thousands more votes that the Dem. Senate candidate got and that is a controversy in the recount in Michigan. Michigan...where the Dem. election honchos blocked off the windows in the voting counting area to keep anyone from seeing what was happening behind the scenes and where truck loads of ballots were delivered in back doors when no counting was happening and which mysteriously appeared in the dead of night.
    Yet Peters, the Democrat candidate for the senate, got more votes than Trump in Michigan. Biden got 97.5% of Peter's votes. Go back to any other election and I'm willing to bet you'll find similar figures at pretty much every state. Jesus, you guys are pathetic... and you believe you're smart. hahahahaha.

  3. #18213
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the counter argument would be that the presidential election was much more important. it has been fought for the last 4 years that Trump had to be defeated.
    Yeah. The Soros and company powers started this crap even before Trump got elected. Spying, Impeachment, the 25th Amendment, Russian nonsense, etc. Never thought that they'd have the gaul and hatred to steal a presidential election. This country is pretty much dead if this goes through.

  4. #18214
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    There is an easy answer to why that didn't happen. It'd be a lot more complicated to steal Senate or House races on a nation wide scale. Biden got faux votes where only his name and Kamala's were entered on the ballot. That's why it wasn't done THIS TIME. And the same thing with the Dominion Software fraud. Different gateways would have to be done to specifically change senate and house votes.

    Once some independent experts get their hands on the Dominion machines and take a look at their backdoors and ability to move votes around via software utilities, this should come to light about what actually happened. This election did get stolen all right.

  5. #18215
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    There is an easy answer to why that didn't happen. It'd be a lot more complicated to steal Senate or House races on a nation wide scale. Biden got faux votes where only his name and Kamala's were entered on the ballot. That's why it wasn't done THIS TIME. And the same thing with the Dominion Software fraud. Different gateways would have to be done to specifically change senate and house votes.

    Once some independent experts get their hands on the Dominion machines and take a look at their backdoors and ability to move votes around via software utilities, this should come to light about what actually happened. This election did get stolen all right.
    Where's the evidence for all that crap? Why did manual recounts confirm the original results if there was software fraud? How on earth do you manage to be so gullible?

  6. #18216
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You and Special are a match made in heaven.
    So, I take it that if you went to the polls to vote and they said that you already had voted for Trump, you wouldn't ***** and moan? How about if your mom was in a nursing home where ballots were dropped off for her and the other residents? But when she went to the front desk to pick up her ballot, someone had already picked up her ballot and filled it out themselves the way that they wanted it. THAT HAPPENED. But hey, you don't care about election FRAUD because you say that the end justifies the means huh?

  7. #18217
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    There is an easy answer to why that didn't happen. It'd be a lot more complicated to steal Senate or House races on a nation wide scale. Biden got faux votes where only his name and Kamala's were entered on the ballot. That's why it wasn't done THIS TIME. And the same thing with the Dominion Software fraud. Different gateways would have to be done to specifically change senate and house votes.

    Once some independent experts get their hands on the Dominion machines and take a look at their backdoors and ability to move votes around via software utilities, this should come to light about what actually happened. This election did get stolen all right.
    Providing evidence works much better than mindlessly repeating the same nonsense over and over. You may want to consider trying it sometime.

  8. #18218
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    So, I take it that if you went to the polls to vote and they said that you already had voted for Trump, you wouldn't ***** and moan? How about if your mom was in a nursing home where ballots were dropped off for her and the other residents? But when she went to the front desk to pick up her ballot, someone had already picked up her ballot and filled it out themselves the way that they wanted it. THAT HAPPENED. But hey, you don't care about election FRAUD because you say that the end justifies the means huh?
    I could regurgitate some baseless nonsense too if I was so inclined, but I'm an adult with a working brain trying to have some semblance of an intelligent conversation.

  9. #18219
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Any chance you're a dupe that's just trolling for laughs or do you actually believe this BS?
    Are you 100% sure that this is BS? How, pray tell, do you know? Think that the Dems haven't ventured into stealing elections before?

  10. #18220
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Are you 100% sure that this is BS? How, pray tell, do you know? Think that the Dems haven't ventured into stealing elections before?
    You're the one spreading baseless nonsense. It's not my job to provide evidence for it.

  11. #18221
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    When people like you threaten violence over something you have zero evidence of, we should all be a bit concerned but also throw our heads back in extreme laughter.
    I'm not threatening anything. I'm predicting what will happen. This election was stolen and eventually the truth will come out. And as the powers to be behind the Dems take over and enact their new rules, millions of people wil revolt. Wait until they attempt to take the people's weapons away as well as their other Constitutional rights. They already are enacting anti-constitutional laws regarding people attending church services, banning businesses but not others etc. These chip aways against individual rights are happening even now and it will get worse. There will be blood down the road.

  12. #18222
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,600

  13. #18223
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,992
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I thought whistleblowers were supposed to believed.


    Is this the same whistleblower who admitted to making stuff up?

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...b8e_story.html
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  14. #18224
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I'm not threatening anything. I'm predicting what will happen. This election was stolen and eventually the truth will come out. And as the powers to be behind the Dems take over and enact their new rules, millions of people wil revolt. Wait until they attempt to take the people's weapons away as well as their other Constitutional rights. They already are enacting anti-constitutional laws regarding people attending church services, banning businesses but not others etc. These chip aways against individual rights are happening even now and it will get worse. There will be blood down the road.
    What a snowflake you are.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  15. #18225
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    13,038

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •