Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1214 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 2147141114116412041212121312141215121612241264 ... LastLast
Results 18,196 to 18,210 of 19638
  1. #18196
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    YOu do know that the story about Kamala's photographer being a Dominion voting system support person in Georgia, right? What would you have said if Trump won in a close race and one of his support staff was a software developer for that company that did that election counting?

    By the way, you have the same scruples as those two blokes in that pizza place.
    Your analysis of people's scruples is beyond crippled but I'm quite glad that you don't see me as some sort of cohort of yours.

  2. #18197
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Your second to last sentence spells out just how delusional you really are.

    People donít like Trump. As in voting people. His favorability ratings made that pretty clear. No election fraud was needed to want this cataclysmic failure as a leader out of office.

    And sorry crying voter fraud when it doesnít exist on any sort of scale and not in the manner republicans try to whine about has just been a talking point for quite some time that Trump has embraced to exponential levels. If anything, itís been used as a guise to attempt to suppress the voting of other individuals that they think are more likely to vote Democrat by passing things like voter ID laws that would allow voter ID that likely republican voters are more likely to have than democrat voters (I.e Texas where they allow gun licenses but not student IDs as acceptable documentation).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You say that "people" don't like Trump? I'd say that over 80,000,000 people liked him enough to vote for him and in truth Trump legitimately won the election HUGELY without the Dominion vote flips and the phony ballot getting counted in a half a dozen corrupt Democrat controlled cities. This election was stolen.

  3. #18198
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,412
    Hey Birdman: please tell us that you've donated to Donnie boi after the 2020 election.

  4. 12-02-2020, 02:18 PM
    Reason
    A little too close to threats of violence

  5. #18199
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Four vulgarities in five lines.

    Good job.
    It's very telling that you're more offended by curse words than things like racism and your hero attempting to destroy Democracy.

  6. #18200
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,412
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    and it will be just as meaningless as it has been for years.
    ....says the guy that's been pumping up how many votes the loser of this election got.

  7. #18201
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Four vulgarities in five lines.

    Good job.
    Need a safe place? Snowflake.

    Am I doing this right?
    HELLO

  8. 12-02-2020, 02:20 PM
    Reason
    Response to deleted

  9. 12-02-2020, 02:20 PM
    Reason
    Response to deleted

  10. #18202
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,412
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Democrats in 2018 that were also against Dominion, what to say abut them?
    By you? Nothing....at least until years later when you feel it fits your pathetic attempts at defending Diaper Don.

  11. #18203
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,412
    Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    Which, of course, would be a stupid counterargument.
    Which, of course, is his expertise.

  12. #18204
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,412
    Quote Originally Posted by dazz View Post
    That's some ridiculous ad-hoc reasoning right there. More story telling to justify your failed previous story telling and the fact that you have exactly ZERO evidence of fraud.

    The truth is that if democrats had been capable and willing to steal the election, they would have won the senate too. And the fact that it never even crossed your deluded trumpian mind speaks volumes for how poor your reasoning skills are.

  13. #18205
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Yeah. I watched this guy talk about this on Hannity's show last night. I guess the logic was that New York was never in doubt while Pennsylvania was so they trucked a couple of hundred thousand votes from New York to counter the overwhelming lead that Trump had in Pennsylvania at the time when voting across the country was halted in order to find out how many votes the Dems needed to steal.

    Also, how would you like to be just an ordinary citizen, pay your taxes, maybe serve your country, raise your family to respect the laws of the country, etc. Then on election day you go to the polls to vote and the election honcho tells you that you can't vote because their records show that YOU'VE ALREADY VOTED. Think about that. Your VOTE got stolen and now people may be looking at you like you were a crook yourself. Think you'd be very angry?
    You and Special are a match made in heaven.

  14. #18206
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    You say that "people" don't like Trump? I'd say that over 80,000,000 people liked him enough to vote for him and in truth Trump legitimately won the election HUGELY without the Dominion vote flips and the phony ballot getting counted in a half a dozen corrupt Democrat controlled cities. This election was stolen.
    Any chance you're a dupe that's just trolling for laughs or do you actually believe this BS?

  15. #18207
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    If there were ballots that only had votes for Biden/Harris on them, that would mean the total votes for president in that state/county would be higher than the total votes for Senator, etc, that would be on those ballots. Was that the case?
    I don't know about all of the states but I do know that in Michigan where a lot of the vote fraud occurred Biden got tens of thousands more votes that the Dem. Senate candidate got and that is a controversy in the recount in Michigan. Michigan...where the Dem. election honchos blocked off the windows in the voting counting area to keep anyone from seeing what was happening behind the scenes and where truck loads of ballots were delivered in back doors when no counting was happening and which mysteriously appeared in the dead of night.

  16. #18208
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    55,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    One thing in your farcical rant above was true. The future is incredibly bleak. When people like you condone the level of election fraud that just happened and ridicule smart people like me for objecting to obvious vote fraud, this country is doomed. Eventually, enough people will have enough and revolt against the tyranny that is coming and it will be bloody.
    When people like you threaten violence over something you have zero evidence of, we should all be a bit concerned but also throw our heads back in extreme laughter.

  17. #18209
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    104,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Yeah. I watched this guy talk about this on Hannity's show last night. I guess the logic was that New York was never in doubt while Pennsylvania was so they trucked a couple of hundred thousand votes from New York to counter the overwhelming lead that Trump had in Pennsylvania at the time when voting across the country was halted in order to find out how many votes the Dems needed to steal.

    Also, how would you like to be just an ordinary citizen, pay your taxes, maybe serve your country, raise your family to respect the laws of the country, etc. Then on election day you go to the polls to vote and the election honcho tells you that you can't vote because their records show that YOU'VE ALREADY VOTED. Think about that. Your VOTE got stolen and now people may be looking at you like you were a crook yourself. Think you'd be very angry?
    Lmao

    Yeah they counted voted in Philly that had names of NY people running in state races.

    This is how ****ing ridiculous you sound.

  18. #18210
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    and it will be just as meaningless as it has been for years.
    This obviously is the way that the Dems are choosing to get around the pesky electoral college rule that they have been pissing and moaning about for years. They just decided to ship hundreds of thousands of extra votes from New York to Pennsylvania to be counted there for Biden. Just deliver the votes to Pittsburg and Philly and they get their extra twenty electoral college votes. Easy peazy lemon squeezy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •