Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 970 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 47087092096096896997097197298010201070 ... LastLast
Results 14,536 to 14,550 of 18058
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    But it is for the Republicans to tell blacks what they should think, like Sluggo. You are more upset with him calling her that than the fact that is who she is.
    She has a right to think for herself. So do you. You and I don't agree on much, and it's okay that we don't, but the idea that anyone has the right to tell another person that they have to think a certain way because of the color of their skin is absolutely racist to the core.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Considering that the term "Uncle Tom" itself is a derogatory term, yes, it is racist. Candace doesn't need a "white savior" to tell her how she is supposed to think. That's racist. lol
    She already has her white saviors, the alt-right. lol.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

She has a right to think for herself. So do you. You and I don't agree on much, and it's okay that we don't, but the idea that anyone has the right to tell another person that they have to think a certain way because of the color of their skin is absolutely racist to the core.
    Oh, like with anything, you can think and say whatever you believe, but people have the right to judge it to either support it or diss it. We do that all the time in the political, social, and religious circles.

No one is telling her not to believe as she do or not speak her mind, we say that the first hundred years after the civil war wasn't the golden age for black but for white supremacy. She supports an idea that is pushed by white racists who have a low opinion of blacks and wish to suppress their rights. If that isn't a race traitor or Uncle Tom then enlighten me?
    Last edited by WES445; 10-26-2020 at 07:43 PM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

It isn't about telling anyone about how to think.

But if someone can put aside overt racism- to their own race- and still support that person - they're objectively wrong and should be called out for it imo

Its morally reprehensible. I'm not referring to being conservative or thinking in a different way at all. That is all well and good.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Aside from the actual term itself, which is a derogatory one, it isn't your place to decide how a black woman should think.
    the term "Uncle Tom" confused me when I was a kid because I actually had an Uncle Tom so when I would hear that used in a derogatory way I was like wait how did they know Uncle Tom and what did he do wrong? lol

Considering that the term "Uncle Tom" itself is a derogatory term, yes, it is racist. Candace doesn't need a "white savior" to tell her how she is supposed to think. That's racist. lol
    Just like how I don't go to white people to tell me who has been the best for black people. I don't go by what the non-black person says is racist. Your opinion really isn't necessary for these discussions.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Not like he gives a **** about racism anyways. He simply found an avenue to "oWn ThE lIbZ" and went for it. Dude was banned for making racist remarks in this very forum just four months ago. This is simply another example of the transparent, partisan nonsense that makes up the vast majority of his posts (when he's not just randomly insulting people).

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I know what you're saying, but I think you're going way overboard. Yes the left feeds into it. But when the guy is constantly saying the **** hes saying, people are gonna hear it and be like wtf?!

Should he just say extreme **** and the media ignore it?

Like as a Muslim I want to know this stuff. I want to know if my president is considering banning muslims. I want to know if he is fabricating lies about people cheering in order to push hate against islam since it helps rally his support base. I don't want the media ignoring him if he say **** like that, I want to be informed of that.

No matter how you slice it, he ran a racist campaign from day 1 of his own words and rhetoric, nobody else's. The media took it and ran, yes, but he gave them a beautiful little box gift wrapped and everything to take and run with. Theres just no way around that part of the equation and that is an issue.
    I have no issue with them reporting the more outrageous things he says, but they go well beyond just reporting it, and they go above and beyond and obsess about everything he says. I don't think it's healthy and I think it has convinced the general public that things are far worse than they are and that has, as a result, driven people on both sides to actively becoming more divided.

I don't think he ran a racist campaign. I think he's a racist and he ran a campaign, so he said some race baiting things, but it wasn't all about race.

Yes, he's not a good guy nor is he good at his job, and I see that as a plus at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Candace Owens is a terrible person and is a Trump supporter, the most overtly racist president in modern times by a long shot.

She IS absolutely an Uncle Tom. 100 percent.
    I haven't heard her say anything selling out black people, but I haven't heard her say all the things she's said but okay. She's not the only one called an uncle tom though. What has the guy going against Maxine Waters said that is an issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yes, he's not a good guy nor is he good at his job, and I see that as a plus at this point.
    Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Brilliant!
    An ineffective idiot is maybe not worse than an effective person going in the wrong direction is the idea

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This is simply another example of the transparent, partisan nonsense that makes up the vast majority of his posts (when he's not just randomly insulting people).
    You accidentally used 'his' instead of 'my' while accidentally using 'he's' instead of 'I'm'.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You accidentally used 'his' instead of 'my' while accidentally using 'he's' instead of 'I'm'.
    Wow. Your cleverness never ceases to amaze me.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    What would you use maybe a white extremist collaborator?
    You could use uncle Tom for short.

This works too tho, lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I haven't heard her say anything selling out black people, but I haven't heard her say all the things she's said but okay. She's not the only one called an uncle tom though. What has the guy going against Maxine Waters said that is an issue?
    Going to bat for every single racist thing that happens across the country.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!