Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1309 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 3098091209125912991307130813091310 LastLast
Results 19,621 to 19,635 of 19644
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    There have already been several investigations that found no widespread fraud.

I take it you are convinced there was some manner of widespread voter fraud?
    There was some things that were fraudulent yes. Was it enough to overturn the election? No.
    The President's Team had every opportunity to bring that to light. They did not. Some would say that the judges were "in on it." I can't believe that with the evidence we have.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    His approval rating is in the 20s and majority of American support this. Yes holding this criminal negligent leader accountable would be an act of unity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    approval rating means nothing when it comes from polls with left bias.

Rasmussen is more right leaning and has had many times with Trump above 50%. should we focus on this one instead.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Some would say that the judges were "in on it." I can't believe that with the evidence we have.
    No, only trump and people as stupid as him would think this. Much like coronavirus, he has no idea how the court system works. Hes won cases in which hes guilty before so now he thinks all he has to do is pay a judge and ge his way. But it doesnt work.like that. In court your word isnt enough to overturn election, they require evidence, which trump had none of.

Very simple. Trump said months before the election if he loses its because of cheating. Is he Jesus? Or is he full of ****?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Trump said months before the election if he loses its because of cheating. Is he Jesus?
    Jesus? Nope. More like Jim Jones.

There was some things that were fraudulent yes. Was it enough to overturn the election? No.
    The President's Team had every opportunity to bring that to light. They did not. Some would say that the judges were "in on it." I can't believe that with the evidence we have.
    It's this sort of nonsense that caters to the crazy crowd. Who would say? Would you say? If so, please explicitly say. If not, please identify a name (names) so that those people can be asked to clarify why they are ignoring all basic facts, common sense, and reason. We need to explicitly call the morons who are saying that crap out. They should be ridiculed, shamed, and publicly mocked for their stupidity.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    It's this sort of nonsense that caters to the crazy crowd. Who would say? Would you say? If so, please explicitly say. If not, please identify a name (names) so that those people can be asked to clarify why they are ignoring all basic facts, common sense, and reason. We need to explicitly call the morons who are saying that crap out. They should be ridiculed, shamed, and publicly mocked for their stupidity.
    You need????? I recommend stepping off that high horse you sit on.

You need????? I recommend stepping off that high horse you sit on.
    Still waiting to find out who would say the judges were in on it. If you're not willing to give real names and just go with the "unnamed they", then just admit you're making more stuff up to cover up for the fact that alpha male Trump lost to "demented" Biden. The gold sun god managed to lose to a guy who stutters. I would probably make up all these stupid excuses if the man I chosen to deify lost to a man that I had chosen to denigrate.

But of course after the 2016 election, I didn't have to deal with that because I didn't deify Hillary. I thought she was the far superior candidate who had a functional grasp on the issues. But wasn't an immortal protector of all things white and right. That's why we are having so much trouble weening Trump supporters off the sauce.

Still waiting to find out who would say the judges were in on it. If you're not willing to give real names and just go with the "unnamed they", then just admit you're making more stuff up to cover up for the fact that alpha male Trump lost to "demented" Biden. The gold sun god managed to lose to a guy who stutters. I would probably make up all these stupid excuses if the man I chosen to deify lost to a man that I had chosen to denigrate.

But of course after the 2016 election, I didn't have to deal with that because I didn't deify Hillary. I thought she was the far superior candidate who had a functional grasp on the issues. But wasn't an immortal protector of all things white and right. That's why we are having so much trouble weening Trump supporters off the sauce.
    How encompassing of you.

You’re right — take PA for example. Three instances of voter fraud — all 3 fraudulent votes went for Trump.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

How encompassing of you.
    Just pointing out that your savior lost to a man who you and Trump supporters have consistently told us has a one or low two digits IQ. I never deified Joe Biden, so I didn't have to worry about this. But the sun god can't lose! It must be something else, which is why Republicans who have gone all in on Trump made up the bull**** about voter fraud and massive ballot dumps. They took something that was normal about the voter process (receiving ballots from various parts of the state and tried to turn it into something sinister. Qanon sees made up Kenyan votes under every rock because the fact that the lost is impossible when they have manly Trump.

Just pointing out that your savior lost to a man who you and Trump supporters have consistently told us has a one or low two digits IQ. I never deified Joe Biden, so I didn't have to worry about this. But the sun god can't lose! It must be something else, which is why Republicans who have gone all in on Trump made up the bull**** about voter fraud and massive ballot dumps. They took something that was normal about the voter process (receiving ballots from various parts of the state and tried to turn it into something sinister. Qanon sees made up Kenyan votes under every rock because the fact that the lost is impossible when they have manly Trump.
    My Savior wins. Sorry that you are unaware of that.

But as for Trump/Biden I have never once spoken on the intelligence of either men. Never deified any man let alone these two.

You really should check your hatred.

Trump's presidency is almost over, likely leading to that thread being locked. but of course Trump news is far from over.

this could be more about future presidential election.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...olitical-party

Trump has talked to associates about forming new political party
    The Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday that Trump has discussed the matter with associates in the last week, suggesting he would call it the "Patriot Party."

this would be really stupid. this would only pull Trump's base from the Republican party having no impact on the Democratic party and ensuring to lose if this happens.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Trump's presidency is almost over, likely leading to that thread being locked. but of course Trump news is far from over.

this could be more about future presidential election.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...olitical-party

this would be really stupid. this would only pull Trump's base from the Republican party having no impact on the Democratic party and ensuring to lose if this happens.
    You act like trump would give a crap, lol..

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Trump doesn't give a solitary **** what he does to the country. Nothing he's done in these four years or his entire career has given any hint that he gives a ****.

he would give a crap if he knew this would not help him win again.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯