Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1028 of 1310 FirstFirst ... 28528928978101810261027102810291030103810781128 ... LastLast
Results 15,406 to 15,420 of 19644
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Do you not realize the president started ahead? Itís up to Biden to take that away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    this president started behind.... it was suppose to be biden in a landslide per everyone. Normally a president has the advantage but it wasnt suppose to be this time

Itís not even close to being over. Look what is still out! I canít believe you guys donít see this.

I see it, but I donít think the votes are enough.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So you're not blaming the people responsible for them not being on every ballot.
    I'm saying the Dems suing to get them removed is BS. I'm not talking about their vote I'm talking about the party.

trump expanding lead in Michigan as well

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this president started behind.... it was suppose to be biden in a landslide per everyone. Normally a president has the advantage but it wasnt suppose to be this time
    No the president started ahead...heís the incumbent. Learn your politics boy.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    rona is exploding/trump doesnt give a **** about masks and merica still is voting for him... we reap what we sow people...
    Yea, Trump winning isn't necessarily bad, each guy got their pros and cons, but when I listen to the reasoning of trump supporters, it's a little concerning. Tho a lot of trump support is simply opposition to the system as we know it, represented by Biden.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Now who was it in here that was so sure that whoever won was going to do so in a landslide?

lmao, georgia said they going to sleep, gonna finish counting tomorrow! [emoji23]

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

We might get Wisconsin at 3am. Keep drinking.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    We might get Wisconsin at 3am. Keep drinking.
    True Patriots [emoji846]

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Now who was it in here that was so sure that whoever won was going to do so in a landslide?
    Iíll be honest spliff, I had more faith in the peopleís than I should have. I thought Biden would win bigger.

Trump is up 700k in Pennsylvania. I can't see Biden making up that much ground..

Iíll be honest spliff, I had more faith in the peopleís than I should have. I thought Biden would win bigger.

he's probably referring to dbroncmo. He bet me $15k that it would be a landslide win.

He owes me $15k.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Trump is up 700k in Pennsylvania. I can't see Biden making up that much ground..

Biden will get 500k+ votes just from Philly. But maybe Trump does win it but he would still need 1/2 of Wisconsin and Michigan to win, assuming Arizona stays blue.

Dodgers winning the World Series made me feel like it was only a matter of time before Trump was re-elected. Generally been feeling as though it's basically a coin flip for a few months though.