Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 381 of 463 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391431 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 6937
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    If you keep feeding varmint they will keep coming back.
    You do realize you're talking to the guy that has daily, expansive exchanges with FNK, right?

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You literally went into another thread and quoted me talking about me and Special. This was just after this exchange here. Like, you got so butthurt over this you had to run to other threads to keep trying to take shots at me.

But you keep trying to say Iím the emotional one? I donít follow you around to other threads. And you call me an overly emotional young woman? Lol, youíre a child.

Iím glad I can make you laugh though, this must be why you keep trying to find my other posts in other threads and responding to them. By all means continue to show how much you ďdonítĒ care lol
    Dude: talk about pathetically hilarious! You are absolutely emotional as all get up and really stretching to find ways to turn yourself in to a victim (and me in to some unhinged aggressor).

OMFG....I had the audacity to mention you in another thread? It's almost like we both are regular frequenters of the same forum or something. Talk about a flimsy piece of evidence for your paper thin point.

I brought you up because you literally can't help yourself from getting in to stupid, nonsensical conversations with FNK....like every day. Kinda similar to your obsession with responding to me, except I don't visit the politics forum nearly as much as you two (and with me, you just want to talk about....me, whereas with FNK it seems to revolve more around political discourse).

For a mod, you're really bad at staying on topic and not being dictated by petty, little grudges.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dude: talk about pathetically hilarious! You are absolutely emotional as all get up and really stretching to find ways to turn yourself in to a victim (and me in to some unhinged aggressor).

OMFG....I had the audacity to mention you in another thread? It's almost like we both are regular frequenters of the same forum or something. Talk about a flimsy piece of evidence for your paper thin point.

I brought you up because you literally can't help yourself from getting in to stupid, nonsensical conversations with FNK....like every day. Kinda similar to your obsession with responding to me, except I don't visit the politics forum nearly as much as you two (and with me, you just want to talk about....me, whereas with FNK it seems to revolve more around political discourse).

For a mod, you're really bad at staying on topic and not being dictated by petty, little grudges.
    Cut the crap, you knew exactly why you said that comment in there.

Once again, the only person who seems to have a grudge with me is you. And you seem to have grudges with a half dozen other posters.

Itís you.

My goodness. You are losing it. The comment that I made (which I had to search for because I wasn't sure what you were referring to initially) had absolutely nothing to do with our exchange in this thread.

I know you can't help yourself from consistently going off topic and discussing me as a person (instead of whatever the given thread may be about), so I'll be patiently looking forward to your next whiny little addition to this wondrous exchange.

I know you can't help yourself from consistently going off topic and discussing me as a person (instead of whatever the given thread may be about)...
    Now thatís funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Now thatís funny.
    So much irony. Performance art at its peak.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    So much irony. Performance art at its peak.
    Textbook solipsism

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Textbook solipsism

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well then who wrote the above, my imagination. Come on, get it together.

this guy is so lonely that he willing to be a troll to get attention. Sad.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-11-2020 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    this guy is so lonely that he willing to be a troll to get attention. Sad.
    this guy is so pathetic that he "puts me on his ignore list" and still can't help himself from talking about me (or to me) on the reg. Sad.

Not gonna lie, I had to look up solipsism.
    In today's vernacular it's just used to represent extreme narcissism
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

My goodness. You are losing it. The comment that I made (which I had to search for because I wasn't sure what you were referring to initially) had absolutely nothing to do with our exchange in this thread.

I know you can't help yourself from consistently going off topic and discussing me as a person (instead of whatever the given thread may be about), so I'll be patiently looking forward to your next whiny little addition to this wondrous exchange.
    Gonna add liar to your many other characteristics? We both know youíre full of **** lol

Gonna add liar to your many other characteristics? We both know youíre full of **** lol
    Why the hell would I need to lie about something as stupid and inconsequential as this?

Again, your obsession with me is blinding you from reality. I guess that's why I made you my Fan Club President. You're really dug in deep when it comes to all things spliff(TONE).

You do realize you're talking to the guy that has daily, expansive exchanges with FNK, right?

I know you can't help yourself from consistently going off topic and discussing me as a person (instead of whatever the given thread may be about),
    so I'll be patiently looking forward to your next whiny little addition to this wondrous exchange.
    this guy is so pathetic that he "puts me on his ignore list" and still can't help himself from talking about me (or to me) on the reg. Sad.
    Why the hell would I need to lie about something as stupid and inconsequential as this?

Again, your obsession with me is blinding you from reality. I guess that's why I made you my Fan Club President. You're really dug in deep when it comes to all things spliff(TONE).
    I know you canít help yourself, but I should remind you that the thread topic is ďThe 2020 Presidential Race.Ē