Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 379 of 490 FirstFirst ... 279329369377378379380381389429479 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 7347
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Just ironic is all considering you're the person who goes around telling everyone they are stupid for comparing Trump to Hitler.
    Do you not understand what a joke is? I posted a single panel comic with the caption "lulz", whereas people on PSD comparing Trump to Hitler are being dead serious.

It's like your distaste for me clouds your ability to think clearly. You are so dead set on catching me in some "gotcha" moment that you end up looking like a petty, mindless, fool in the majority of your interactions with me.

Until next time, sweetie!

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Do you not understand what a joke is? I posted a single panel comic with the caption "lulz", whereas people on PSD comparing Trump to Hitler are being dead serious.

It's like your distaste for me clouds your ability to think clearly. You are so dead set on catching me in some "gotcha" moment that you end up looking like a petty, mindless, fool in the majority of your interactions with me.

Until next time, sweetie!
    I'm aware of what a joke is. Obviously, you do not since I may a joke back which you seem to have gotten all bent out of shape about.

What's sad is that I debated even posting it because I knew you would flip the **** out, and here you are. For all your talk about typecasting me, you are perhaps the most reactionary and high strung person on here. Like anytime someone even says anything towards you that you may take a slight offense to, you become insufferably angry.

Perhaps a de-assing of all the collective panties might be in order? You’re both doing what you’re accusing the other of.

I'm aware of what a joke is. Obviously, you do not since I may a joke back which you seem to have gotten all bent out of shape about.

What's sad is that I debated even posting it because I knew you would flip the **** out, and here you are. For all your talk about typecasting me, you are perhaps the most reactionary and high strung person on here. Like anytime someone even says anything towards you that you may take a slight offense to, you become insufferably angry.
    LOL....you are such a joke (yet absolutely horrible at "maying jokes"). I wonder what your next half thought-out backstory for me will be.

So much for de-assing of collective panties...

There he is!

LOL....you are such a joke (yet absolutely horrible at "maying jokes"). I wonder what your next half thought-out backstory for me will be.
    You don’t sound high strung at all lol

Ahh....I see you are still sticking with the "I don't like that he sees things differently than me/challenged something I posted" = "he is high strung/reactionary/angry". More brilliant reasoning by someone who absolutely doesn't sound like a petty, mindless, fool anytime he interacts with the big, bad spliff(TONE).

Ahh....I see you are still sticking with the "I don't like that he sees things differently than me/challenged something I posted" = "he is high strung/reactionary/angry". More brilliant reasoning by someone who absolutely doesn't sound like a petty, mindless, fool anytime he interacts with the big, bad spliff(TONE).
    Keep it going man. You totally sound like the reasonable one right now.

You don’t sound high strung at all lol
    Spliff is textbook solipsism
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Yes! Another member of my esteemed fan club (one of many that somehow reads and replies to my comments despite the fact that I'm on their "ignore list") has lovingly chimed in on this most stimulating of conversations.

Keep 'em coming, boys. Your *completely unemotional* opinions of me are super highly valued.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Spliff is textbook solipsism
    Sometimes I use big words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The 2020 Presidential Race

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    So much for de-assing of collective panties...
    I don’t get it. No kidding. What does this mean?

I think “collective panties” is a political girl band that once opened for ***** riot

Last edited by ewing; 01-09-2020 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I don’t get it. No kidding. What does this mean?

I think “collective panties” is a political girl band that once opened for ***** riot

Ever heard of the term "don't get your panties in a bunch" ( slipping up your arse) meaning: don't get overly upset or emotional over something that is trivial or unimportant. It is a play of that saying. de assing of collective panties meaning "y'all need to calm down over this bs."

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Sometimes I use big words

....and I make sure to give you extra credit each and every time.