Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 878 of 947 FirstFirst ... 378778828868876877878879880888928 ... LastLast
Results 13,156 to 13,170 of 14192
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    See this is the problem with voter fraud resulting in mail in ballots.

This guy already voted 4 times.
    I think you've had enough crack for one day.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Green Party didn’t even make the ballot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nope.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mat...omberg-florida

Gaetz is going to lose. Here is the actual Florida law:

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/.../0104.061.html

(2) No person shall directly or indirectly give or promise anything of value to another intending thereby to buy that person’s or another’s vote or to corruptly influence that person or another in casting his or her vote. Any person who violates this subsection is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. However, this subsection shall not apply to the serving of food to be consumed at a political rally or meeting or to any item of nominal value which is used as a political advertisement, including a campaign message designed to be worn by a person.

So you cannot directly or indirectly give someone anything of value in exchange for them voting for you. Nowhere did Bloomberg's donations state anything about voting for Democrats. And in order for it to be illegal to get to influence a vote it must be corrupt, which the donations were not.

Gaetz has no legal leg to stand on.
    Last edited by valade16; 09-23-2020 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    I voted yesterday, and unlike some of you useless ****s I actually contributed to the GOP’s demise.

lol, sorry man..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Can we all spare a moment to appreciate the Vice Presidential candidate of the Libertarian party put their nickname "spike" on the ballot?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, sorry man..

?

-JFK

Wow I triggered a bunch of people with that post. Love it.

-JFK

Triggered? More like you gave a bunch of people another reason to laugh at you with that post.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

If Harris wins the election (real possibility) and the Senate swings dem (also possible)………

I'd love to see the votes for packing the court and the new states be made secretly by the congressionals.

I really don't think everyone in Congress is on board wit this but with the power the leaders have in committee assignments, brining issues to the floor and doling out financing etc. no one will buck the leaders wishes.

I bet a secret ballot would be significantly different than an open ballot.

But relax…we'll never know and you will get your way.

If Harris wins the election (real possibility) and the Senate swings dem (also possible)………

I'd love to see the votes for packing the court and the new states be made secretly by the congressionals.

I really don't think everyone in Congress is on board wit this but with the power the leaders have in committee assignments, brining issues to the floor and doling out financing etc. no one will buck the leaders wishes.

I bet a secret ballot would be significantly different than an open ballot.

But relax…we'll never know and you will get your way.
    And as we learned from Republicans: that's all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    ?
    For not playing my part in taking down the gop.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And as we learned from Republicans: that's all that matters.
    Just go back to sleep. Someone will wake you when supper's ready.

Just go back to sleep. Someone will wake you when supper's ready.
    supper? God you are ancient.

Can we all spare a moment to appreciate the Vice Presidential candidate of the Libertarian party put their nickname "spike" on the ballot?
    I notice that as well as the presidential candidate is a JJ. JJ and Spike. Wasn't that a Saturday morning cartoon series?-
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

supper? God you are ancient.
    Sorry.

To come down to your level I guess I should have said "effin supper" maybe "mothereffin supper."

It is always best to speak tpo the level of your audience.