Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 874 of 947 FirstFirst ... 374774824864872873874875876884924 ... LastLast
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 14192
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Hereís what the Dem party should be concerned about:

Rallying the base matters more than trying to win moderates. Trump, Obama and W all proved that. You need a message and a strength of messaging that gets people excited. Biden has never had that. Bernie did, Warren did a little, even Beto had it before he got drowned out. Biden inspires nothing.

Thereís a chance the map looks the same as 2016 but right now Iím thinking weíll see an electoral map that matches 2004. Seems like the same thing. Divisive climate, GOP president rallying the base for reelection and an old career moderate Dem trying to win as the antiGOP candidate.
    Thereís been huge lines for turning in absentees and early voting so far. Iím a little concerned about enthusiasm, but take me for instance. I have zero enthusiasm about voting FOR Biden. But Iím very enthusiastic about voting, and Iím gonna vote straight D. I know many are in the same boat. Thatís what matters.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Thereís been huge lines for turning in absentees and early voting so far. Iím a little concerned about enthusiasm, but take me for instance. I have zero enthusiasm about voting FOR Biden. But Iím very enthusiastic about voting, and Iím gonna vote straight D. I know many are in the same boat. Thatís what matters.
    I agree with you here. I think the "enthusiasm" thing is considered b/c it can give a little gauge on if you can expect high voter turn out but in this election we also have a lot of people that flat hate Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

drives me friggin' bananas when people say they're voting straight party......had the same argument with my father
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    If you live in Detroit or Green Bay thatís great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    drives me friggin' bananas when people say they're voting straight party......had the same argument with my father
    Same. Especially at the local level. My friend said he was going blue in every race back in 2016. Even for a local position where the Dem had open charges of fraud and a shady business record. The GOP candidate was not someone Iíd agree with politically but was moderate and seemed clean enough so I voted for him. There was no third party option.

Thereís no rhyme or reason. Everyone has their trigger or preference.

The 2020 Presidential Race

Arizona is actually leaning blue but Biden and Harris havenít had one event there. Wtf is the strategy here. This is Hillary and Michigan all over again.

In Nevada Dems wonít knock on doors because of coronavirus concerns but Trump is hosting rallies.

Biden is so ****ed.

Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 09-22-2020 at 10:33 AM.

The logic is that door knocking isnít very effective and they are reaching voters through digital media instead. Iím not sure itís a sound strategy. A lot of folks arenít happy about having their doors knocked during a pandemic anyway and either donít answer or tell off the ones knocking.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Well it's obvious you don't care when Trump spends the day golfing (not saying I do, just countering the empty point you're trying to make).
    I don't care about Trump's golfing, or Obama's golfing, or whatever other Presidents did to relax from the job that must be hard and stressful.

but right now we can see Trump active, every day he has something to say. Joe Biden should be fighting just as hard.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Joe Biden, done again.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

remember those "undecided" voters.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

2020 is the time to vote straight party unfortunately. The Republicans must be repudiated and rejected due to their sycophantic embrace of Trump.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    2020 is the time to vote straight party unfortunately. The Republicans must be repudiated and rejected due to their sycophantic embrace of Trump.
    Bull ****..........not every Republican in every race is a Trumper
    And not every Democrat is the better choice

Some of you apparently really want your world to be completely black or white when its many many shades of gray (and no, not referring whatsoever to the book/movie)

Bull ****..........not every Republican in every race is a Trumper
    And not every Democrat is the better choice

Some of you apparently really want your world to be completely black or white when its many many shades of gray (and no, not referring whatsoever to the book/movie)
    I hope you include politicians in that accusation, especially with Trump in office and the republcan leadership backing him.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I hope you include politicians in that accusation, especially with Trump in office and the republcan leadership backing him.
    oh most definitely...if not more so true with politicians...I was just more directed to some posting here who have tendencies to overgeneralize and make blanket black or white comments

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Arizona is actually leaning blue but Biden and Harris havenít had one event there. Wtf is the strategy here. This is Hillary and Michigan all over again.

In Nevada Dems wonít knock on doors because of coronavirus concerns but Trump is hosting rallies.

Biden is so ****ed.

I am sure they will make stops there.