Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 979 of 1203 FirstFirst ... 47987992996997797897998098198910291079 ... LastLast
Results 14,671 to 14,685 of 18032
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Edit: Really, we sensor that word?
    White privilege...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You pull his name into conversations on other forums that have nothing to do with politics. You mention Trump more than his actual supporters. Who do you think you’re fooling? lol

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    BS. He's the first person you post about in the morning (when I say morning I mean at 11am when mommy drags you out of bed) and the last person you post about before bed (when I say bed I mean when mommy finally gets pissed at you at 3am and tells you to go to bed). He owns you.

Let's not forget that PSD is your existence.
    You two are truly pathetic. Making claims about Trump living rent free in my head (because I bring him up in a politics forum), when it's dead obvious I live rent free in both of your thick as a brick skulls. One of you is still supremely butthurt that you got banned for a month due to your undying obsession with insulting me at every opportunity possible and the other of you is still supremely butthurt that I wouldn't apologize for the completely accurate summary of your miserable existence I PM'ed you.

....but hey, keep it coming with the absolutely hilarious and ultra relevant quips about basements.

That Tucker interview with Biden’s business associate was damning

Too bad no one cares now cuz Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You two are truly pathetic. Making claims about Trump living rent free in my head (because I bring him up in a politics forum), when it's dead obvious I live rent free in both of your thick as a brick skulls. One of you is still supremely butthurt that you got banned for a month due to your undying obsession with insulting me at every opportunity possible and the other of you is still supremely butthurt that I wouldn't apologize for the completely accurate summary of your miserable existence I PM'ed you.

....but hey, keep it coming with the absolutely hilarious and ultra relevant quips about basements.
    All you do is post about trump and trump supporters. And let's be honest here; we're not talking about a dozen posts. We're talking 4 digits worth.

Trump is so in your head that you're receiving mail on his behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    That Tucker interview with Biden’s business associate was damning

Too bad no one cares now cuz Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So maybe don’t support someone who is such a big douchebag?

All you do is post about trump and trump supporters. And let's be honest here; we're not talking about a dozen posts. We're talking 4 digits worth.

Trump is so in your head that you're receiving mail on his behalf.
    Oh cool. As per usual, all you're capable of is repeating the same braindead nonsense over and over (and seeing yourself as clever for doing so).

It's hilarious that you don't understand that Trump is brought up by everyone in this politics forum on a regular basis. Again, this is a *politics forum* and Trump is the current president. Last I checked, spliffTONE is not president. Yet here in this very same politics forum, you hone in on me as a person (well at least your fantasy land version of me as a person) at every opportunity imaginable.

You can't handle SiteWolf because he's a Republican that doesn't toe the line. You can't handle me because I went from laughing at people obsessed with Trump's every word to openly talking **** about his train wreck of a response to the coronavirus. Shiiiiet, you can't handle anything outside of making petty insults and parroting what your dear Republican heroes have to say. Sure ain't my fault that you're so all in with your precious political party that you're incapable of thinking for yourself (and instead lash out at anyone that is capable of independent thought).

Until next time, I'll anxiously await your next "derp....basements....derp....Trump lives rent free in your head....derp....you live with your parents" reply to me. Just know that with every post you make, you're simply highlighting how completely out to lunch you've become.

You’re sending out PM’s and saying he’s the one with the problem? You have some strong delusions.

You are very obviously a sad and lonely human being. It’s painfully obvious in your posts. Believe me, nobody cares what you have to say about... anything! Long after I’m gone and dbroncs is gone, you’ll still be here.

Oh cool. As per usual, all you're capable of is repeating the same braindead nonsense over and over (and seeing yourself as clever for doing so).

It's hilarious that you don't understand that Trump is brought up by everyone in this politics forum on a regular basis. Again, this is a *politics forum* and Trump is the current president. Last I checked, spliffTONE is not president. Yet here in this very same politics forum, you hone in on me as a person (well at least your fantasy land version of me as a person) at every opportunity imaginable.

You can't handle SiteWolf because he's a Republican that doesn't toe the line. You can't handle me because I went from laughing at people obsessed with Trump's every word to openly talking **** about his train wreck of a response to the coronavirus. Shiiiiet, you can't handle anything outside of making petty insults and parroting what your dear Republican heroes have to say. Sure ain't my fault that you're so all in with your precious political party that you're incapable of thinking for yourself (and instead lash out at anyone that is capable of independent thought).

Until next time, I'll anxiously await your next "derp....basements....derp....Trump lives rent free in your head....derp....you live with your parents" reply to me. Just know that with every post you make, you're simply highlighting how completely out to lunch you've become.
    Oh man. He got to you bad.

Between you, sluggo, brewers, me and trump, we're building an apartment complex in dudes head.
    it is so cute when pod people flock together to be delusional about their status in the world. Keep stroking each other egos and one day you be, oh shuck, who am I kidding. Keep stroking those egos.

I can't believe you believe y'all make such an impression with people who have families to take care of, bills to paid, and a life to live.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-28-2020 at 01:02 AM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    it is so cute when pod people flock together to be delusional about their status in the world. Keep stroking each other egos and one day you be, oh shuck, who am I kidding. Keep the stroking those egos.

I can't believe you believe y'all make such an impression with people who have families to take care of, bills to paid, and a life to live.
    The only thing you got right here is that I have an ego.

Pod people is right. These guys flock together like flies on ****. Echo chamber or bust. Independent thought is way too scary for these types.

You’re sending out PM’s and saying he’s the one with the problem? You have some strong delusions.

You are very obviously a sad and lonely human being. It’s painfully obvious in your posts. Believe me, nobody cares what you have to say about... anything! Long after I’m gone and dbroncs is gone, you’ll still be here.
    Are you a fifteen-year girl? You know the mean girl in the high school cafeteria who thinks she is cutting when she is really a ditz. Have a good night.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Everyone's mad at everyone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Pod people is right. These guys flock together like flies on ****. Echo chamber or bust. Independent thought is way too scary for these types.
    The guy who repeats every liberal talking point thinks he's an independent thinker.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Are you a fifteen-year girl? You know the mean girl in the high school cafeteria who thinks she is cutting when she is really a ditz. Have a good night.
    What did I say that wasn't true?