Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

More Hypocrisy From the Left

Do as I say, not as I do:
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...=recirculation
    If everyone did what the Democrats here did, this pandemic would never end.

I've been following the Gavin Newsom stuff. It's honestly indefensible. You can't expect people to follow suit and be responsible if you run off to private parties with all your best corporate friends.

There are plenty of terrible Democratic governors and we've seen that especially from many with their response to Covid and the issue of police brutality.

The problem, as always, is these guys are always far more conservative then they pretend to be. Cities like LA and San Francisco would be far better off their leader where half as progressive as the right thinks they are. Neoliberal capitalist failures.

As always, being lectured on hypocrisy from the right is always ripe. Valid criticisms here, but hypocrisy is basically the core tenant of the far-right.
    Last edited by ManRam; Yesterday at 01:53 PM.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post

Politicians — left, right, and center — know the truth to the old adage “It’s easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission.”

There’s plenty of hypocrisy to go around, and I am pretty sure it’s not limited to the pols.

and coming from Keilar, against a Democrat...that's saying something

it is easier to ask forgiveness than permission.....these guys don't bother to do either
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...=recirculation
    I agree, this is extremely hypocritical.

I'm just curious, who are you more enraged at: leftists who are hypocritical on covid precautionary measures or conservatives who don't follow them at all?

Leftists are the ones saying that WE MUST FOLLOW THE RULES, yet they refuse to do so themselves.
    Hypocrisy at its best. The 2 governors that are mentioned in the story have little to be concerned about as far as re-election goes due to this hypocrisy though.
    Cuomo may have other concerns due to his Covid decisions. There are people that have a very good case against him in the deaths of the nursing home residents and staff members. I expect several law suits to be filed and be successful for "wrongful death" in these cases. Cuomo may be listed, personally, as a defendant in these cases.

Leftists are the ones saying that WE MUST FOLLOW THE RULES, yet they refuse to do so themselves.
    Hypocrisy at its best. The 2 governors that are mentioned in the story have little to be concerned about as far as re-election goes due to this hypocrisy though.
    Cuomo may have other concerns due to his Covid decisions. There are people that have a very good case against him in the deaths of the nursing home residents and staff members. I expect several law suits to be filed and be successful for "wrongful death" in these cases. Cuomo may be listed, personally, as a defendant in these cases.
    I agree, it was very hypocritical of them. But this doesn't answer my question:

who are you more enraged at: leftists who are hypocritical on covid precautionary measures or conservatives who don't follow them at all?

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I've been following the Gavin Newsom stuff. It's honestly indefensible. You can't expect people to follow suit and be responsible if you run off to private parties with all your best corporate friends.

There are plenty of terrible Democratic governors and we've seen that especially from many with their response to Covid and the issue of police brutality.

The problem, as always, is these guys are always far more conservative then they pretend to be. Cities like LA and San Francisco would be far better off their leader where half as progressive as the right thinks they are. Neoliberal capitalist failures.

As always, being lectured on hypocrisy from the right is always ripe. Valid criticisms here, but hypocrisy is basically the core tenant of the far-right.
    Yeah, when the Republicans I know talk about how far left these people are I'm always having to point out that what they are is good at marketing to the middle left while really being far from that. They want money, power, control, and advancement, and if hurting people doesn't cost them anything personally and actually helps them gain they are all for it.

Yes, because a few hypocritical politicians define all "leftists". Keep pointing your finger at any Democratic leaders you can find faults in (especially your absolute favorite scapegoat, Cuomo). You care more about running "leftists" through the mud for displaying hypocrisy than you do about ever calling out "rightists" for their utter recklessness and disregard for human life that's been on display for months now.

All too predictable.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); Yesterday at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I agree, this is extremely hypocritical.

I'm just curious, who are you more enraged at: leftists who are hypocritical on covid precautionary measures or conservatives who don't follow them at all?
    I think they are both wrong

If a conservative was out acting like there was nothing wrong they would be wrong to do so as it infringes on other people's efforts to protect themselves. If a leftist was out reporting people for walking their dogs for gathering as they pass other people in the park while they themselves are walking in the park then they are wrong too. Why does one have to be MORE wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think they are both wrong

If a conservative was out acting like there was nothing wrong they would be wrong to do so as it infringes on other people's efforts to protect themselves. If a leftist was out reporting people for walking their dogs for gathering as they pass other people in the park while they themselves are walking in the park then they are wrong too. Why does one have to be MORE wrong?
    Of course you do

Sure, each of those incidents would be wrong, equally wrong, neither more wrong than the other.

But there are degrees aren't there? The hypocritical leftist (in this case Newsom, Pelosi, etc.) has been caught engaging in hypocritical behavior in a few instances. In many other instances, they are conforming to all the rules. The conservative who doesn't follow any of the protocols at all is doing so all the time.

In that way, who do you think is worse, the person who follows the rules 90% of the time and is hypocritical 10% of the time and doesn't, or the person who doesn't follow the rules 100% of the time?

well, firstly, it's impossible to not follow protocols 100% of the time...

brussell sprouts and spinach are both bad...but which one is worse?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

You dont like brussel sprouts??

Even my brown *** like brussel sprouts man!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

brussell sprouts. See how easy it is to answer a question??

Yes, it's impossible to follow protocols (or not follow them) 100% of the time. But you see my point right? Someone who habitually fails to follow protocols will do so far more than someone who generally tries to and is hypocritical some of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Of course you do

Sure, each of those incidents would be wrong, equally wrong, neither more wrong than the other.

But there are degrees aren't there? The hypocritical leftist (in this case Newsom, Pelosi, etc.) has been caught engaging in hypocritical behavior in a few instances. In many other instances, they are conforming to all the rules. The conservative who doesn't follow any of the protocols at all is doing so all the time.

In that way, who do you think is worse, the person who follows the rules 90% of the time and is hypocritical 10% of the time and doesn't, or the person who doesn't follow the rules 100% of the time?
    I guess I would say that the wealthier and more powerful person/people is/are worse whichever one they are.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast