Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 734 of 886 FirstFirst ... 234634684724732733734735736744784834 ... LastLast
Results 10,996 to 11,010 of 13285
    It's gotta be tiresome to have to always grasp at straws the pretend like the reason you believe something isn't, well, the actual reason. Like all the time.

We all DEFINITELY believe that Trump et al. are genuinely worried about voter fraud and not just hellbent on suppressing votes. Totally. And these arguments are great! You sure are fooling us!
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    "Hey mom…sign this envelope and I'll drop it off for ya?"

Or granny
    pops
    junior
    princess

Ypu reall can't see this happening
    Or what if he takes granny, pops, junior, and princess for a ride and goes to the polling station and says the only way he'll drive them back is if they vote for Biden?

What do we do then?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Lol! What if someone robs the post office, goes through the ballots and only sends in ones who voted for Joe Biden and Democrats! It could happen!

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    It's gotta be tiresome to have to always grasp at straws the pretend like the reason you believe something isn't, well, the actual reason. Like all the time.

We all DEFINITELY believe that Trump et al. are genuinely worried about voter fraud and not just hellbent on suppressing votes. Totally. And these arguments are great! You sure are fooling us!
    I agree. Trump et al are genuinely worried about voter fraud.

I also believe that Trump et al wouyld accept the results of a fair election.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    So people are just gonna sign random stuff without asking what it is? Okay.
    Yeah. This happens in families all the time.

what he's setting himself up for is to be able to claim it was NOT a fair election if/when he loses
    which is why I have fears as to what happens in November and December regardless of who wins...if Trump somehow still wins more rioting follows and if Biden wins Trump will act like the spoiled child who didn't get his way
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Yeah. This happens in families all the time.
    And you call us delusional.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    what he's setting himself up for is to be able to claim it was NOT a fair election if/when he loses
    which is why I have fears as to what happens in November and December regardless of who wins...if Trump somehow still wins more rioting follows and if Biden wins Trump will act like the spoiled child who didn't get his way
    This is what will happen in November………

Trump wins……riots, looting, claims of voter fraud, claims of disenfranchisement, Cheeseburger Abrams is on the cover of Time (or covers the cover of Time.) and is constantly quoted.

Biden Wins……claims of voter fraud, bags of ballots pop up, late ballots arrive in the mail, tears from Rachel Maddow, April Ryan, orgasms for Joy Reid. Ruthie announces her retirement effective January 21, 2021.

Who actually decides this??? The SC??? I have no idea.

And you call us delusional.
    So you read the EULA every time one pops up. You read those documents when you bought a car. And your wife did too. You read all those docs when you bought a house. And your wife did to. You read all those credit card agreements. You read all that warranty info, all those insurance riders.

Right.

Biden Wins……claims of voter fraud, bags of ballots pop up, late ballots arrive in the mail,

lmao!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

So you read the EULA every time one pops up. You read those documents when you bought a car. And your wife did too. You read all those docs when you bought a house. And your wife did to. You read all those credit card agreements. You read all that warranty info, all those insurance riders.

Right.
    Every word? No. But I at least knew what I was signing. Your analogy is a joke.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Every word? No. But I at least knew what I was signing. Your analogy is a joke.
    Ok sure.

And I know your tax return is 100% perfect.

Bold 1…I don't thinkl so

Bold 2…Show up at the polls (use early voting) ID yourself and vote. Tough for this to be fraudulent. Is this really asking so much every few years????
    For some people yes it is.

Let’s be honest. This is all a pattern. What initiatives has the GOP fought against either locally or nationally? Vote by mail, bussing transport in minority neighborhoods to get people to the polls, early voting, supplying more voting machines to densely populated districts to cut down on long lines and waiting.....basically anything that increases voter turnout. Why? Because they’re the minority in this country. They’ve won one popular vote since HW Bush was in office. So they constantly impede turnout or limit availability in blue districts. Rig the game when you can’t win.

The only reason the GOP is orchestrating this fight against mail in ballots (which have been around for 100 years) is because they don’t have the majority and don’t want to increase turnout.

Conservative values are fading and these are the death throws before the GOP inevitably has to adapt to new times.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Now you’re getting it. Finally something smart out of your mouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How does it feel to be completely brainwashed by a giant moron who only cares about himself? It is quite pathetic what you have become.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Ok sure.

And I know your tax return is 100% perfect.
    Like President Trump’s?

The Lost Boys of PSD