Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 583 of 669 FirstFirst ... 83483533573581582583584585593633 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 10026
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Joe Biden is terrible. I’ll never disagree with that. But you sharing him not looking at the camera (something every seasoned tv personality does regularly) is the same as some of the ridiculous stuff people chase trump for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    it shows Joe Biden is clueless. people on TV know how to look at the camera. one would think Joe Biden would either know this or have been told this. this from Joe Biden and his team that couldn't figure out technology/internet.

this is happening often with Joe Biden, people should consider this troubling. he's not even the Democrat nominee yet, he's going to get exposed even more facing Trump just by his own stupid mistakes.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

It's great to know that during a worldwide crisis, all you seem to be concerned about is the presidential race for a country you don't even live in. Keep fighting the good fight, comrade.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it shows Joe Biden is clueless. people on TV know how to look at the camera. one would think Joe Biden would either know this or have been told this. this from Joe Biden and his team that couldn't figure out technology/internet.

this is happening often with Joe Biden, people should consider this troubling. he's not even the Democrat nominee yet, he's going to get exposed even more facing Trump just by his own stupid mistakes.
    For ****s sake there’s news anchors on tv literally every single day making the same mistake. Let it go.

I’ll say the same thing to you as most Dems; there are 100 valid issues with Biden/Trump. You don’t need to chase nonsense.

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Trump is full of ****. That's what con artists do. He also said in his 2016 campaign that he was going to do this, as well as taking on Wall Street and taking on the crooks in the pharmaceutical industry. It was a total lie. But I do think that people are gullible enough to believe it again. If swing voters are dumb enough to back Clueless Joe Biden, then they are dumb enough to vote for Trump again.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Does this guy have any proof of his claim or is this just fanfiction?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    r a w r
    On a side note, do you remember rawrz? You've been here as long as I have and probably remember him. Your post reminded me of him.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It's great to know that during a worldwide crisis, all you seem to be concerned about is the presidential race for a country you don't even live in. Keep fighting the good fight, comrade.
    all I seem to be concerned about? you know other than the many different posts I have had literally related to this crisis in the Trump thread. start paying attention better if you're going to talk.

For ****s sake there’s news anchors on tv literally every single day making the same mistake. Let it go.

I’ll say the same thing to you as most Dems; there are 100 valid issues with Biden/Trump. You don’t need to chase nonsense.
    spending the entire time looking in the wrong spot? doubtful.

Joe Biden's own words, "I just realized all this time I was looking at you, and I'm supposed to be look at the camera."

if this was some random mistake by Joe Biden then I could understand thinking it's nothing, but these type of things continue to happen from him over and over and over.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I feel like we’re one generation away from nobody understanding where this saying came from.
    “You sound like my iPhone replaying the same song over and over again!”

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

all I seem to be concerned about? you know other than the many different posts I have had literally related to this crisis in the Trump thread. start paying attention better if you're going to talk.

spending the entire time looking in the wrong spot? doubtful.

Joe Biden's own words, "I just realized all this time I was looking at you, and I'm supposed to be look at the camera."

if this was some random mistake by Joe Biden then I could understand thinking it's nothing, but these type of things continue to happen from him over and over and over.
    Man you’re just being silly and fighting for the sake of fighting. This is such trivial nonsense. The type of stuff paid trolls throw out there. Chum in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    On a side note, do you remember rawrz? You've been here as long as I have and probably remember him. Your post reminded me of him.
    lol, I thought of the same guy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Nah, I don't. I never visited this part of PSD for years though.

Paying MORE attention to you is really bad advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    “You sound like my iPhone replaying the same song over and over again!”

n o p e

Man you’re just being silly and fighting for the sake of fighting. This is such trivial nonsense. The type of stuff paid trolls throw out there. Chum in the water.

if this was something random from Joe Biden I would have no problem agreeing, but this happens on a regular basis. this is a pattern and it should be concerning.

keep paying attention, I imagine Joe Biden is going to say something stupid again soon enough.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯