Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 570 of 672 FirstFirst ... 70470520560568569570571572580620670 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 10071
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    If Biden is the leader you want, you should be asking yourself where is he. Why isn't he front and center in this crisis? Letting trump takes the lead.
    Must be he’s Biden his time.

Anyone else notice that Rand Paul gets tested post haste, even though he voted down every initiative designed to help other Americans get tested?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post

Anyone else notice that Rand Paul gets tested post haste, even though he voted down every initiative designed to help other Americans get tested?
    His old man, Ron Paul, has been writing articles that the virus isn't as bad as people are making it out to be. People who are trying to profit either politically or financally by the panic they are encouraging. So his whole family is cracked.

Every day I am going to ask Where is Joe? Let's see that leadership skills he is always bragging about.

Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    I can respect this view. But in general you (not saying you will) and Bernie Sanders supporters really cannot get upset if they don't vote for Biden and then Trump wins. Also not get upset if Trump wins and he is putting another conservative judge on the Supreme Court (because Ginsburg is not lasting through a 2nd term).

It is also self defeating if you want a progressive agenda but are actively hurting the chances of a democrat being in the executive branch of Government.

Think about if this was a senate seat race that would tip the Senate in back in the Dems favor. You know how stupid it would be to not vote Biden out of spite of Sanders not winning the Primary..?
    I dont mean this to be snarky, so please dont take it as such.

First, I dont think the democrats have a progressive platform. I dont see any progressive policies that they are looking to push forward. It's not self defeating, that fight is over.

The supreme court argument is a fine one, the issue is that it cuts both ways. How important are these supreme court seats, or the appointment of any other judges? When it comes to asking me to vote for a centrist, it seem to be of dire importance. Now, let's flip that around. Does the party want my vote? How important is it to the dems to win the executive? It doesnt seem to be important enough to put forth policies that will bring me in the tent. Its lip service. Come and get my vote, it's right here.

Where is Joe Biden? Has anybody seen Joe? I am requesting a home wellness check on Joe. Cornpop is dead so there isn't a need to hid. Joe comes back to us, your nation needs your leadership. JOE
    Joe Biden is trying to figure out how to work technology.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Did you know that while Paulie was waiting for his test, which turned out positive, he went to the Senate gym and close meetings with various congressional members? If one suspect they have the virus, they usually self isolate to the test results come in. Not my boy Paulie, he may have taken out half of Congress by inflection. Paulie, you are the man.

Old Moscow Mitch is failing to get a stimulus bill past while stock futures tumble again.

Did Trump gloat when told that Mitt Romney and his wife got the virus? What a clown. He still hasn't put his full presidential power behind fighting this virus. No national mobilization or enacting Law allowing control over manufacturers to produce much needed medical items.

Great day for our elected officials.

I have voted all the way up to now, so don't pull that people like you crap on me. It is people like you who blame voters for not buying into the democrat agenda. Every person has the right to vote for their conscience and if it doesn't gell with your party then it is the party fault. Your leaders fault for not championing the people who vote they want.

If someone don't buy a crappy car, people understand it with no problem. If someone don't want to support a crappy candidate it is the buyer fault.
    I vote against Republicans, not for Democrats. I vote against Trump, Limbaugh, Kavanaugh, Mnuchin, Hannity, and every other swamp-dweller sending America to its swift demise. Those programs you mentioned aren’t getting cut so why worry about it?

When Biden loses, and he will, I will blame the party once again for shoving a so-called “electable” candidate down our throat instead of the guy who had a grassroots movement and could actually raise money and fill up a rally. But I will still do everything in my power to make sure that doesn’t happen until then.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    I vote against Republicans, not for Democrats. I vote against Trump, Limbaugh, Kavanaugh, Mnuchin, Hannity, and every other swamp-dweller sending America to its swift demise. Those programs you mentioned aren’t getting cut so why worry about it?

When Biden loses, and he will, I will blame the party once again for shoving a so-called “electable” candidate down our throat instead of the guy who had a grassroots movement and could actually raise money and fill up a rally. But I will still do everything in my power to make sure that doesn’t happen until then.
    't
    I vote for policies not out of fear. Not anymore. This isn't a game of keep away. Do you actually think that Biden will be better with policies with his record? The only difference between Biden and Trump is Trump is incompetent. Biden will be very competent in pushing his policies with his team of wall street, oil industry, neocons advisors.
    Last edited by WES445; 03-23-2020 at 09:46 AM.

If Biden is the leader you want, you should be asking yourself where is he. Why isn't he front and center in this crisis? Letting trump takes the lead.
    Really? I don't think that Biden has been elected president. I'm not sure what you want him to do.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

What does the Supreme Court matter? Seriously? They will gut the Voting Rights Act, the Civil Rights Act, Roe v. Wade, labor/worker rights laws that haven't already been gutted, and climate protections. A second Trump term is a green light to run full steam ahead over everyone not in the 1%. And an emboldened, triumphant Trump? Well let's just say we'll be lucky to have an election come 2024.

If Biden picks a good progressive VP, then he needs to be pressured to resign by the left the moment he takes office. His dementia won't be getting better.

Bottom line, this election isn't about Biden. Not even close.
    For the SC to gut those laws they will have to come before the court with new arguments. It's not like they can just decide to do it.

I'm not saying it's not going to happen, but it's far from automatic or a certainty.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Really? I don't think that Biden has been elected president. I'm not sure what you want him to do.
    Oblivious you don't expect anything from him as well. It is amazing during a campaign year how he has such low visibility on the national scene. I know you won't admit that it is atypical for a politician. I expect him to show his leadership ability if he wants to be president. Isn't that what he running for? What better time to show that during a crisis.

't
    I vote for policies not out of fear. Not anymore. This isn't a game of keep away. Do you actually think that Biden will be better with policies with his record? The only difference between Biden and Trump is Trump is incompetent. Biden will be very competent in pushing his policies with his team of wall street, oil industry, neocons advisors.
    With our system of government, policies of the candidate are vastly overrated. Sad but true.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

With our system of government, policies of the candidate are vastly overrated. Sad but true.
    So, you’re essentially admitting that in terms of policy implementation, there’s not that much difference between a Trump and a Biden, insofar as they both share a primary loyalty to upholding the status quo?

So, you’re essentially admitting that in terms of policy implementation, there’s not that much difference between a Trump and a Biden, insofar as they both share a primary loyalty to upholding the status quo?
    The biggest problems with Trump are his dictatorial ambitions and erosion of democratic norms, and his court appointments, plus his overall incompetence as we're seeing right now by his pathetic handling of this crisis.

-JFK

I will add candidate policies DO matter when their party controls the House and the Senate. But of course a Democratic House would not pass cuts to Social Security and Medicare.

-JFK