Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 569 of 672 FirstFirst ... 69469519559567568569570571579619669 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 10071
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Let's put this on a racial level. Why should I support Biden or the democrat party? What in the past forty-some years have they changed for the better in my community? Biden wanted the drug war, and with congress got it. He wanted a more punitive crime bill, and he, the Clinton along with congress got it. We still got a drug war ravaging the black community, and a justice system that locks up way more Blacks for the same crimes that white commits. Every election cycle the black vote gets suppressed somewhere in this country on a large scale. Then Biden tells stories about Cornpop, or how a young white boy faced down a black hoodlum, lies about his participation in the civil rights marches. But of course, this don't matter to you because being white it AIN'T YOUR PROBLEM. But we supposed to rally around the things white people think are important.

Between, lead poisoning in Flint, police misconduct and black kids being afraid of cops and walking the street, just maybe you can get it through your head that supreme court picks don't rate high on Black people pecking order.

I best leave while I am showing some respect. Never once consider those things as important, but nooooo the court positions.
    I'm not even going to entertain this at any level of what you think my thought process might be.

If you want to be irrational about trying to accomplish a long-term goal go ahead I can't stop you. Go ahead and say your piece back here. I'll read it and then leave at that, and I'll move on.
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    To be clear the sentence I am specifically putting in bold.

You are literally complaining that politicians only tell people what they want to hear to get their votes, and there is absolutely no proof that Sanders or any politician are not the same. They cater to a base to try and win, but don't really give a **** about people other than trying to get the votes.
    The difference, to me at least, with Sanders is that his voting record and what he says match up, while that is wildly not true with the vast majority of politicians.

lol lol, fascism is already here, and Biden or Trump are going to rule for them. Wall Street will get their cabinet seats and dept heads once again. The oil industry, military-industrial will still have a say. Do you honestly see anything changing?
    That fascism is already here is why I am gonna hold my nose and vote Biden. It needs to be stomped out. Staying home or voting Trump enables it. You want a 7-2 conservative court? Because 4 more years of Trump will accomplish just that.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    That fascism is already here is why I am gonna hold my nose and vote Biden. It needs to be stomped out. Staying home or voting Trump enables it. You want a 7-2 conservative court? Because 4 more years of Trump will accomplish just that.
    Biden is a part of the establishment, he helped set the agenda that our government is running right now. With the suppression of the black vote, and the criminal justice system running against us, what does the supreme court matter? What they are going to do? upped the ante with prison labour forces? Oh, that right the prison industry is backing Biden.

We will get screwed whether it is Biden and a liberal court, we will get screwed whether it is Trump and a consecutive court. Being playing this game with the democrats for too long and got nothing for it. Eventually, you will wake up to the game being played on you.

I write in a name at the top and vote progressive when I can and hold my nose and vote centrist when I have to. But Biden isn't getting my vote, the SOB ain't worth the tp I wipe my arse with. We will be in Iran by next summer with BIden.
    Last edited by WES445; 03-22-2020 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    I'm not even going to entertain this at any level of what you think my thought process might be.

If you want to be irrational about trying to accomplish a long-term goal go ahead I can't stop you. Go ahead and say your piece back here. I'll read it and then leave at that, and I'll move on.
    We are use to white folks moving on when we mention black issues. Nothing new here, boo. I will just do the same with this surpreme court thang you are buzzing about.

Biden is a part of the establishment, he helped set the agenda that our government is running right now. With the suppression of the black vote, and the criminal justice system running against us, what does the supreme court matter? What they are going to do? upped the ante with prison labour forces? Oh, that right the prison industry is backing Biden.

We will get screwed whether it is Biden and a liberal court, we will get screwed whether it is Trump and a consecutive court. Being playing this game with the democrats for too long and got nothing for it. Eventually, you will wake up to the game being played on you.

I write in a name at the top and vote progressive when I can and hold my nose and vote centrist when I have to. But Biden isn't getting my vote, the SOB ain't worth the tp I wipe my arse with. We will be in Iran by next summer with BIden.
    What does the Supreme Court matter? Seriously? They will gut the Voting Rights Act, the Civil Rights Act, Roe v. Wade, labor/worker rights laws that haven't already been gutted, and climate protections. A second Trump term is a green light to run full steam ahead over everyone not in the 1%. And an emboldened, triumphant Trump? Well let's just say we'll be lucky to have an election come 2024.

If Biden picks a good progressive VP, then he needs to be pressured to resign by the left the moment he takes office. His dementia won't be getting better.

Bottom line, this election isn't about Biden. Not even close.
    Last edited by Walter_White; 03-22-2020 at 11:58 PM.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

I can say that centrist doesn't take black issues, endless wars or pollution seriously. So there we are. Bet we will have voter suppressing again this election cycle.
    I don't suppose that it's worth pointing out again. But black people are the reason that Joe Biden is going to win the primary and should he win the presidency will be equally as responsible for his victory.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

What does the Supreme Court matter? Seriously? They will gut the Voting Rights Act, the Civil Rights Act, Roe v. Wade, labor/worker rights laws that haven't already been gutted, and climate protections. A second Trump term is a green light to run full steam ahead over everyone not in the 1%. And an emboldened, triumphant Trump? Well let's just say we'll be lucky to have an election come 2024.

If Biden picks a good progressive VP, then he needs to be pressured to resign by the left the moment he takes office. His dementia won't be getting better.

Bottom line, this election isn't about Biden. Not even close.
    The democrat party has stood by during the gutting of the voting rights act. Hello, how do you think they are getting away with voter suppression in black communities. That Civil Rights Act is surely working well with the republicans placing voting requirements when they aren't suppressing the vote.

If Biden does this if Biden does that. He has already stated he wants wall street and Bloomberg in his cabinet when he voiced his wish list. Not a progressive in sight. Really, you honestly think that Biden is going to have a progressive as VP?

No, it isn't just Biden but the whole democrat party has sold us out as strongly as the republicans had done to their base. You need to realize there is no two party but one, maintain the status quo and endless wars
    Last edited by WES445; 03-23-2020 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't suppose that it's worth pointing out again. But black people are the reason that Joe Biden is going to win the primary and should he win the presidency will be equally as responsible for his victory.
    Come on DB, don't sugar-coat it. That is the OLDER black people gave Biden the primary win. Like it was the OLDER white people who voted for Biden, the same group that voted for Trump. I wonder how Biden and Trump is going to divide up the older white vote.

Your boy got a serious problem with the youth vote, please I hope he keeps ignoring them as he has during his campaign run

Biden southern primaries win is going to translate to the general when everybody is going to vote? Anybody see him winning Louisana or Mississippi against Trump in the general.

The democrat party has stood by during the gutting of the voting rights act. Hello, how do you think they are getting away with voter suppression in black communities. That Civil Rights Act is surely working well with the republicans placing voting requirements when they aren't suppressing the vote.

If Biden does this if Biden does that. He has already stated he wants wall street and Bloomberg in his cabinet when he voiced his wish list. Not a progressive in sight. Really, you honestly think that Biden is going to have a progressive as VP?

No, it isn't just Biden but the whole democrat party has sold us out as strongly as the republicans had done to their base. You need to realize there is no two party but one, maintain the status quo and endless wars
    What are they supposed to do when they don't have power? They have the House and that's it. No Senate, no POTUS, no courts. Thanks to folks like you. Then you complain when they don't do enough? Spare me. This is why Bernie or Busters are just as dangers as Trump's kooks. Dems can't count on progressive votes so they have to appeal to corporate hacks to win. You all are the reason the Dems are going down the toilet, full stop.

-JFK

What are they supposed to do when they don't have power? They have the House and that's it. No Senate, no POTUS, no courts. Thanks to folks like you. Then you complain when they don't do enough? Spare me. This is why Bernie or Busters are just as dangers as Trump's kooks. Dems can't count on progressive votes so they have to appeal to corporate hacks to win. You all are the reason the Dems are going down the toilet, full stop.
    I have voted all the way up to now, so don't pull that people like you crap on me. It is people like you who blame voters for not buying into the democrat agenda. Every person has the right to vote for their conscience and if it doesn't gell with your party then it is the party fault. Your leaders fault for not championing the people who vote they want.

If someone don't buy a crappy car, people understand it with no problem. If someone don't want to support a crappy candidate it is the buyer fault.
    Last edited by WES445; 03-23-2020 at 01:09 AM.

And an emboldened, triumphant Trump? Well let's just say we'll be lucky to have an election come 2024.
    Please let us know when you get back from fantasy land.

Pull that peer-pressure bs somewhere else. Biden has been a historically crappy politician for black issues, environmental issues as well as being advocates for war and big business. He is on tape saying he was willing to cut SSI, medicare, and Medicaid what the hell has that have to do with who is running what? Just the idea that so many people are fine with his record to vote for him tell me his record on black , environment and war issues isn't a deal-breaker for them.

Like I have said I will vote progressive when I can, hold my nose to vote for a centrist on the down-ticket and write in for president. Just be glad I am f ing do that. worthless, self-serving freaking party.
    Last edited by WES445; 03-23-2020 at 01:12 AM.

If Biden is the leader you want, you should be asking yourself where is he. Why isn't he front and center in this crisis? Letting trump takes the lead.