Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 872 of 995 FirstFirst ... 372772822862870871872873874882922972 ... LastLast
Results 13,066 to 13,080 of 14924
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Another reason why I don’t play the bull**** game about Joe Biden’s mental state. He’s never said that trees are match sticks and that anyone is a “florist nation” when he meant forest.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    We have seen Donald Trump's mental state of embarassing display for the whole world. I get because he gets handed a list of a few judges that you're willing to ignore it all and allow the country to become even further a laughing stock to the rest of the world while China and Russia divide up the spoils while we slip further and further behind and into a subservient state to them.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

We have seen Donald Trump's mental state of embarassing display for the whole world. I get because he gets handed a list of a few judges that you're willing to ignore it all and allow the country to become even further a laughing stock to the rest of the world while China and Russia divide up the spoils while we slip further and further behind and into a subservient state to them.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Dang, take a nap.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Dang, take a nap.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Too much golf with his golf buddies this weekend

You think he actually cares? He cares about one thing, owning the libs

Oh and golf, chew, telling people how cool he is and getting his brother to spit down his throat so he can get a global pandemic that has no vaccine. That's what makes dbroncsinmo tick

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Maybe you SHOULD apply to be a strategist with the Biden campaign and you can share your ideas with them. It seems like they are content with having only one slightly senile old white acting like a buffon on a daily basis, though.

You can't deny, it's not a terrible strategy
    a strategy for running for the President of the United States of America, basically prevent defense.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Optional, kind of like McConnell's ability to hold a vote on a SC nominee?
    what does the Constitution say?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dumb statement.
    it should be common sense, but maybe you don't care.

oh **** I said should again, people are going to be triggered.

this is only the highest position in America, but who cares what one candidate is doing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Sometimes I do t even think YOU believe the the things you say.

Imagine any liberal criticizing Trump for something so trivial and then maybe you can have a moment of self reflection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    what are you talking about?

is this election important or not? I would think anyone would say yes unless they're really not even paying attention. so what should happen? it would be common sense to expect both candidates to fight hard every day to reach as many voters as possible. get ruthless, get dirty, an election is on the line.. and it seems like Joe Biden isn't fighting hard enough.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Another reason why I don’t play the bull**** game about Joe Biden’s mental state. He’s never said that trees are match sticks and that anyone is a “florist nation” when he meant forest.

Joe Biden has said worse, and more often. but maybe people on the left don't know because certain media aren't covering it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    a strategy for running for the President of the United States of America, basically prevent defense.
    Hey, when both you and your opponent are morons and he can't stop saying moronic things then maybe the best strategy is to keep your mouth shut so the majority of people only see one moron on tv. Lime I said, it's not a bad strategy. Holding indoor rallies and disobeying local authorities during a global pandemic, though, is not a great strategy

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what are you talking about?

is this election important or not? I would think anyone would say yes unless they're really not even paying attention. so what should happen? it would be common sense to expect both candidates to fight hard every day to reach as many voters as possible. get ruthless, get dirty, an election is on the line.. and it seems like Joe Biden isn't fighting hard enough.
    How do you know he's not working enough? Because you don't see him on tv? Your mind is legit warped

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Waaaaaaaaaah

Brewer needs a diaper change
    it is, however, true....Biden got questions he had scripted answers for......Trump did not and says whatever pops into his head, usually BS
    gotta love 'referential' treatment