Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 862 of 994 FirstFirst ... 362762812852860861862863864872912962 ... LastLast
Results 12,916 to 12,930 of 14908
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    How would you explain the fact that the polar ice caps are melting 6 times faster now than they were just 25 years ago?
    Arguably one of the greatest museums in the world is the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, IL. They have an exhibit on the melting ice. They show before and after pictures. The after picture shows more ice.

I'm not saying that the ice isn't melting or melting faster. I am saying man's contribution to that is negligible.

The US could be zero emissions and the affect on warming would be less than .1 degrees.

If man is such a contributor than that means those folks worried about climate must want war with China and India. Else they are just deniers at heart.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Poor forestry is just a catch phrase that Trump cooked up to cover for a complete inability to propose any real solution.
    Whatever you say my friend. The laws on the books say otherwise. The fuel is no longer removed.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    The president once again reminds you that you shouldn’t be voting.

First off if you can buy groceries you can vote in person.
    Secondly The solution is simple.
    Allow absentee ballots and expand election to two days if you think social distancing is such a problem. Why neither side has proposed this....smh

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I'm not saying that the ice isn't melting or melting faster. I am saying man's contribution to that is negligible.
    I'd venture to guess you aren't a scientist.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The irony in you calling other people ignorant. Super laughable.
    It's hard when group think encounters an obstacle to their group think.

As Ben Shapiro like to say facts don't care about your feelings.

A Ben Shapiro quote? Holy **** are you a cool and rugged individualist.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

It's hard when group think encounters an obstacle to their group think.

Except you don't present facts. You present your opinions, most of which leave a lot to be desired, as fact then beat your chest, quote Ben Shapiro and think to yourself, **** me, I owned those libtards

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Except you don't present facts. You present your opinions, most of which leave a lot to be desired, as fact then beat your chest, quote Ben Shapiro and think to yourself, **** me, I owned those libtards
    Accurate summary.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

The group think continues

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Climate change is a natural phase.

Haven't there been numerous ice ages long before cars, airplanes and all those two legged thingies running around all over the planet. What warmed the planet then to allow for all the ice melting???

It is a phase.

If countries want to manage something (something that they can actually manage) try managing the number of people we have running around. Decide on a comfortable number of people and stick to that number. And it won't adversely affect anyone since we are deciding to not have people that are not yet here.
    This shows you don’t know much about manmade effects on climate change and the rate at which we are accelerating this.

It’s worth researching a bit considering all of our daily actions have an impact and we should try to be better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, you sound stupid.

First learn about climate change before you attempt to "address" it.

Record fires in California. Record fires in brazil. Record fires in australia.

Did the California forest spread to Brazil and Australia? Did the democratic California forest spread its poor forestry to the rest of the world. To the WETLAND of.brazil?

Look at hurricane Sally. Look how slow it is moving and how many consecutive days it will be hitting land. These are new patterns and events.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 09-17-2020 at 02:18 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I always found this ironic. An emotional and fragile guy like Shapiro always saying this. His schtick is purely feelings
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I always found this ironic. An emotional and fragile guy like Shapiro always saying this. His schtick is purely feelings
    lol, I was thinking the same thing.

Hes pure emo approach, he just tries to veil it, lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Says the guy that takes everything Trump says as pure, golden, unadulterated truth and then mindlessly parrots it to everyone while accusing them of "group think".

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'm sorry that I'm not aware of all the news all the time.

you're the one that said something without anything to back it up.
    Well I just backed it up now. So what are your thoughts on the subject?