Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 856 of 997 FirstFirst ... 356756806846854855856857858866906956 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 14941
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    We do?!!

LMAO

yeah, I sometimes feel like I'm the spokesman for 'largely conservative guys people here only bash some but not all the time'
    based on ideas I wouldnít be sure how you voted. Thatís a compliment. They arenít bad ideas either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

We do?!!

LMAO

yeah, I sometimes feel like I'm the spokesman for 'largely conservative guys people here only bash some but not all the time'
    It used to be dbroncmo, but then he started scolding everyone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This is exactly why Trump wanted his name on the checks. He knows people will think that he gave them money and not the Federal Government.
    Yup!

The foolish would think he gave it to them.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    based on ideas I wouldnít be sure how you voted. Thatís a compliment. They arenít bad ideas either

oh I think I've said....I couldn't vote for Billary in a hillion years, but couldn't vote Trump either
    Also, it seems too many (not just here) incorrectly peg people based on one issue...I may be more conservative on more subjects than not, but I'm also left of center on others. If 0 were far left and 10 was far right I'm overall probably a 7 while there's a lot of 4's and 5's in here
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I don't know. The biggest news up here is conservatives spreading rumors that Antifa are the ones starting these fires.
    people are saying antifa started the forest fires? that would be different than the other fires they did start.

there is arson responsible here.

https://katu.com/news/local/man-arre...re-in-portland
    Man arrested after admitting he used Molotov cocktail to start brush fire in Portland
    https://www.portlandoregon.gov/polic....cfm?id=261193
    A suspect arrested last evening for starting a brush fire was arrested again after he started 6 more small fires.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Trump was on FOX News (GASP!!!!) thios morning and made a fairly interesting point.

He pointed out that the US isn't the only country with forests yet we have far more devastating forest fires than other countries do. His point was that other countries manage their forest resources far better that we do. Cali doesn't seem to cut fire breaks, clean out dead vegetation etc. as other countries do. All the treen nuts out there don't allow for this.

I thought it was an interesting point. It does seem like you never hear about these fires in other parts of the world yet they seem to be annual occurrences in California.

The utter heartbreak in Kilmeadeís eyes.

The utter heartbreak in Kilmeadeís eyes.

And this means what?????

What point are you attempting to make????

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    And this means what?????

What point are you attempting to make????
    Hey Siri, what's an in kind political contribution?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Hey Siri, what's an in kind political contribution?
    Again, what is your point. A major news network as a chance to interview the POTUS. Who would turn that down. That ay be a reason why FOX News (GASP!!!!) has such high ratings.

They also said that JoeB was invited on and they had not heard from his people. I'm sure they would be willing to talk to him.

Has CNN oe MSNBC invited Trump on??? I don't know if they have even asked him.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    people are saying antifa started the forest fires? that would be different than the other fires they did start.

there is arson responsible here.

https://katu.com/news/local/man-arre...re-in-portland

https://www.portlandoregon.gov/polic....cfm?id=261193
    First, see Sitewolf? Conservatives spreading this rumor...

Second, Nowhere in either of those reports did it say anything about this person being in Antifa.

Oregon State Police have even said none of the fires, even those started intentionally, are politically motivated:

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/13/91244...rces-for-fires

the conservative in this scenario is....special?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

the conservative in this scenario is....special?
    On PSD yes.

The 2020 Presidential Race

Trump was on FOX News (GASP!!!!) thios morning and made a fairly interesting point.

He pointed out that the US isn't the only country with forests yet we have far more devastating forest fires than other countries do. His point was that other countries manage their forest resources far better that we do. Cali doesn't seem to cut fire breaks, clean out dead vegetation etc. as other countries do. All the treen nuts out there don't allow for this.

I thought it was an interesting point. It does seem like you never hear about these fires in other parts of the world yet they seem to be annual occurrences in California.
    You donít remember when all of Australia was on fire a couple months ago?

AlsO in case you didnít realize most of Caliís forest land are owned and managed by the Federal Govt. (are they a bunch of tree nuts?)

I guess you donít realize this yet but it seems like Trump isnít the best source.

Last edited by ewing; 09-15-2020 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You probably only hear about them because you only watch US news. We get them all the time in Canada. Look up the Fort McMurray fire.

This should be something where there is a middle ground but now itís politicized and everyone is either itís 100% climate change or 100% forest management when in reality itís both.

Weíve done a lot of work making sure our forests donít burn down naturally, leaving old growth that is jet fuel for fires. While at the same time the climate is warming, drought is more common, and youíre going to get more prolonged fire seasons.

But we know people canít accept both so theyíll pick one, deny the other, and nothing will get solved.