Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 969 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 46986991995996796896997097197910191069 ... LastLast
Results 14,521 to 14,535 of 17807
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think we are told that they are uncle toms selling out their people. The guy against Maxine seems like a really reasonable guy, and with people like her you have to run as Republican to have a chance to win since there is never going to be support from the party against one of the insiders.

We REALLY need term limits to get rid of so many congress members regardless of party.
    Candace Owens is a terrible person and is a Trump supporter, the most overtly racist president in modern times by a long shot.

She IS absolutely an Uncle Tom. 100 percent.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...p-his-campaign

He needs to dominate. He cares about nothing else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    First para…probably more than 10%. And if you are right, that just proves my point. Blacks keep voting the same way and are falling further behind. Not a good strategy in my book.

Second Para…pretty much hilarious here. Wacky Maxine is a complete fool, she is embarrassing and she has done nothing for her constituents. They could vote for a black bucket of paint and get the same results. Again, falling further behind by doing the same thing. Not a good strategy in my book.

Third para…she is alluding ti family values and probably referring to the declining stste iof such values in today's black community,

Para four…yes, she has done this but she is not wrong. The entire concept of "hate crimes" is idiotic. Two black guys beat me up and it is an assault. Two whiteys beat up a black guy and it is a crime. What't the difference. She attacks black leaders…Like Big Al and JJ and that bothers you??? Guys like this are like Wacky MAxine without having to get elected.

Overall she preaches conservative values (the old graduate HS, get a job, get married and then have children…it's a proven formula). She is useless to a lot in black communities because what she suggests takes a little effort as opposed to the libdems that just hand it out. They're the ones keeping blacks down.

recommended reading:
    Taken for Granted: How Conservatism Can Win Back the Americans That Liberalism Failed
    by Gianni Caldwell
    What a load of verbal diarrhea.

An assault is a crime period. When an assault is committed due to the victim's skin color, it's elevated to a hate crime. If you can't see the difference between a fight that began over an argument and a fight that began due to the color of someone's skin, well....you're as out of touch as one could imagine (which has already been proven via years of your posts on this site).

....but hey, here's a super cool book by a black FOX News analyst that should help you pull yourself out of the hellscape liberals have forced you in to. It's even endorsed by Ben Shapiro!

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    and then deleted it after finding out what was said. your side always ignores that part.
    Non racists dont post white power videos
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

First para…probably more than 10%. And if you are right, that just proves my point. Blacks keep voting the same way and are falling further behind. Not a good strategy in my book.
    What a stupid thing to say. You know half the presidents have been Republican right? If they were gonna help them, they would have.

Trump says the dumbest things and his supporters just see that dumb and raise it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Candace Owens is a terrible person and is a Trump supporter, the most overtly racist president in modern times by a long shot.

She IS absolutely an Uncle Tom. 100 percent.

Deciding who is or isn't a "race traitor" isn't for you or any other white person to determine. This is an incredibly racist statement, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Deciding who is or isn't a "race traitor" isn't for you or any other white person to determine. This is an incredibly racist statement, man.
    I don't believe I'm being racist, but that would be why I tend to stray away from using the phrase Uncle Tom... not productive and it doesn't help the situation. It just , and this is exhibit A, makes people think im racist.

Last edited by blams; 10-26-2020 at 06:22 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

For a lot Blacks voting for either party is a losing gambit. The democrat gives lip service, and the Republicans ignore us in the flavor of their far-right voters. But this "trusts us for we can do for you instead what you did to us in the past", is a hustler line. There is a reason Black don't like republicans.

Second Para…pretty much hilarious here. Wacky Maxine is a complete fool, she is embarrassing and she has done nothing for her constituents. They could vote for a black bucket of paint and get the same results. Again, falling further behind by doing the same thing. Not a good strategy in my book.
    I am sure the republican love dissing her for fun but once again, the republican party isn't endearing themself with the black voters by attacking their leaders. That isn't a good strategy in my books. Show blacks you can do more for them than their leaders, and you have a chance in getting rid of Maxine Waters. Dissing her only strengthens her support because the republicans are the perceived enemy.

Third para…she is alluding ti family values and probably referring to the declining stste iof such values in today's black community,
    while forgetting how bad Jim Crow was and dissing the accomplishment of MLK movement. What educated person, let alone a black person, is going to say, that the Jim Crow period was better than now or even after 1965? Or the golden era for black people.

Para four…yes, she has done this but she is not wrong. The entire concept of "hate crimes" is idiotic. Two black guys beat me up and it is an assault. Two whiteys beat up a black guy and it is a crime. What't the difference. She attacks black leaders…Like Big Al and JJ and that bothers you??? Guys like this are like Wacky MAxine without having to get elected.
    That is an extreme white positon, going against a major black issue whether you think it is valid or not isn't going to endear yourself to the black community. And if you are black fighting against having these issues address along with past anti-black leaders/black issues remarks, you get to label an Uncle Tom. We all know how white racist love and support Uncle Toms.

Overall she preaches conservative values (the old graduate HS, get a job, get married and then have children…it's a proven formula). She is useless to a lot in black communities because what she suggests takes a little effort as opposed to the libdems that just hand it out. They're the ones keeping blacks down.
    and that is why y'all love her, she believes, and pushes your bs.

recommended reading:
    Taken for Granted: How Conservatism Can Win Back the Americans That Liberalism Failed
    by Gianni Caldwell
    Oh, God no, after answering your posts, don't want to read what inspires your madness.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-26-2020 at 06:24 PM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

I don't believe I'm being racist, but that would be why I tend to stray away from using the phrase Uncle Tom... not productive and it doesn't help the situation. It just , and this is exhibit A, makes people think im racist.

No, you are not being a racist, you are calling her what she is. A large majority of blacks, especially the younger ones agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    . while forgetting how bad Jim Crow was and dissing the accomplishment of MLK movement. What educated person, let alone a black person, is going to say, that the Jim Crow period was better than now or even after 1965? Or the golden era for black people.
    I always laugh at how oblivious people are to this.

Different perspectives are indeed very different.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    No, you are not being a racist, you are calling her what she is. A large majority of blacks, especially the younger ones agree with you.
    Considering that the term "Uncle Tom" itself is a derogatory term, yes, it is racist. Candace doesn't need a "white savior" to tell her how she is supposed to think. That's racist. lol

Aside from the actual term itself, which is a derogatory one, it isn't your place to decide how a black woman should think.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I always laugh at how oblivious people are to this.

Different perspectives are indeed very different.

And more importantly, where they stand on Black issues. If it easy for one to overlook that period as the worst time for blacks after their slavery experience, they have no business talking about black issues. I intentionally left out the fact that was the Jim Crow era, just to see if he would recognize that time period for what it was. Nope, his knee jerk reacting was defending her, the far-right favorite Uncle Tom.

Most people would realize that period was the Jim Crow era, and not some Golden Age for Black, but for white supremacist. Candace Owens knows better, and the black community knows she knows better since she is a descendent of slaves. But that money is so good to talk this smack, she couldn't resist the temptation to sell out the black community. Push come to shove, she wouldn't go back in time to live during that period.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-26-2020 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Aside from the actual term itself, which is a derogatory one, it isn't your place to decide how a black woman should think.
    But it is for the Republicans to tell blacks what they should think, like Sluggo. You are more upset with him calling her that than the fact that is who she is.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-26-2020 at 07:16 PM.

If he wasn't dead on with his description of her, there would room to correct him. But since he is correct, I have no problem with it. What would you use maybe a white extremist collaborator?