Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 968 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 46886891895896696796896997097810181068 ... LastLast
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 17927
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so don't vote for Joe Biden or Donald Trump.
    lol, good point!

I guess then vote for the less racist team. Um, right or left, is it really up for debate?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No, the problem is you said it and are now trying to claim you didn't. Here is what you said:

Trump's divisiveness is largely fueled by the left focusing and promoting it as long and as hard as is possible. Had his stupid and insensitive comments been noted and left behind he'd have been far less divisive.

You quite literally said the divisiveness was fueled by the left and that if not for the less, he'd be less divisive.

Perhaps you didn't mean that? But you said it (and to be honest, we all know you meant it as well).
    Even when you quote me you get it wrong. Trump is divisive but the marketing department is mostly on the left. I'm not saying it's the lefts fault that he said it, but it is their fault that they give him a megaphone and keep repeating it and giving it more power. After Hillary lost some realized that the left were doing his marketing for him for free but the lesson didn't last. I've never seen a President so vociferously covered by the media like Trump is, and they absolutely love it when he says something mean, stupid, and divisive.

Last I checked, Trump is the POTUS. Someone in that position doesn't need to be handed a megaphone to have what he says echoing around the nation for everyone to magnify, dissect, and discuss.

....but of course: #BothSides.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    . Trump is divisive but the marketing department is mostly on the left. I'm not saying it's the lefts fault that he said it, but it is their fault that they give him a megaphone and keep repeating it and giving it more power.
    I know what you're saying, but I think you're going way overboard. Yes the left feeds into it. But when the guy is constantly saying the **** hes saying, people are gonna hear it and be like wtf?!

Should he just say extreme **** and the media ignore it?

Like as a Muslim I want to know this stuff. I want to know if my president is considering banning muslims. I want to know if he is fabricating lies about people cheering in order to push hate against islam since it helps rally his support base. I don't want the media ignoring him if he say **** like that, I want to be informed of that.

No matter how you slice it, he ran a racist campaign from day 1 of his own words and rhetoric, nobody else's. The media took it and ran, yes, but he gave them a beautiful little box gift wrapped and everything to take and run with. Theres just no way around that part of the equation and that is an issue.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I don't have much issue with Trump's foreign policy blunders. I'm glad China is being treated as an enemy. The issues in Greece and the Philippines are the same ... China's influence. I don't know how to fight it without fighting it publicly.

1. Yes, and how is that going to be good for the party? Biden being bad just assures the next president will come from the other side of the aisle from a re-grouped GOP.
    What my point was IF the old Biden policies are pushed by his administration and the democrat party allows him to he will not win re-election. We have a better chance of moving Biden and the moderate than Trump towards progressive policies.

2. Yes, but they are already preparing to blame it all on Trump and the SCOTUS while continuing to screw the public.
    Maybe the moderate, if I am catching your meaning. The progressive is already warning Biden against filling his post with neo-liberals.

If Trump wins, then what the f is the democrat good for if they can't form a platform to beat a game show host, a second time?

The key is to stay engaged to stop Biden from doing the same old, same old, and make those changes to help the American people. I like that better than four more years of Trump. If we don't do that, then the blame falls on us.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Sort of like what he said in Charlottesville.
    interesting name/place drop, that the left still lies about un fact checked by mainstream media in the fact that Trump did condemn white supremacists/white nationalists after Charlottesville.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, good point!

I guess then vote for the less racist team. Um, right or left, is it really up for debate?

so, no to Joe Biden then.

or are we including perceived racism because the left said so

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so, no to Joe Biden then.

or are we including perceived racism because the left said so
    Remember when donald tweeted out a white power video?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Is Trump going to get more of the black vote than recent repub candidates…… yes or no.

Blacks can't stand Candice Owens???……… because she is successful and doesn't walk around spieling the party line??? What don't they like about her exactly.

What do blacks think of Kimberly Klacik in Baltimore or the black guy running against Wacky Maxine??? Are they OK???
    Not enough to matter, if you betting on some land shattering Black movement to support Trump. you are cracked. He would be lucky to get 10% of the black vote.

Let the black voters in their district answer that for you. I don't see the black guy nobody knows pulling an AOC and unseating an established Black leader, especially if he is a republican. Don't bet on it, is my only advice.

The woman said that Blacks were better off in the first 100 days years after slavery and been downhill ever since. That is period between 1865 to 1965.

She blasted a House hearing on white nationalism and hate crimes. She attacks black leaders and BLM. There are too many to list.

Now, that might make you stand up and cheer her, but it doesn't sell in the black community. You can blame it on the black community or not, but the results would be the same, they don't support her, thus she is useless for the republican to use for recruiting the black vote. But she does allow folks like you to believe that blacks support your issues.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-26-2020 at 05:20 PM.

How is he dangerous???

Unlikeable…no doubt.

But "dangerous"??? Give us some specifics.
    He calls for all his political rivals to be jailed, is constantly attacking the free press, demand total loyalty from all branches.... we’ll start there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    and then deleted it after finding out what was said. your side always ignores that part.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

nvm

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Not enough to matter, if you betting on some land shattering Black movement to support Trump. you are cracked. He would be lucky to get %10 of the black vote.

Let the black voters in their district answer that for you. I don't see the black guy nobody knows pulling an AOC and unseating an established Black leader, especially if he is a republican. Don't bet on it, is my only advice.

See, what I talk about when I said you don't know what you are talking about. The woman said that Blacks were better off in the first 100 days years after slavery and been downhill ever since. That is period between 1865 to 1965.

She blasted a House hearing on white nationalism and hate crimes. She attacks black leaders and BLM. There are too many to list.

Now, that makes you stand up and cheer her, but it doesn't sell in the black community. You can blame it on the black community or not, but the results would be the same, they don't support her, thus she is useless for the republican to use for recruiting the black vote. But she does allow folks like you to believe that blacks support your issues.
    First para…probably more than 10%. And if you are right, that just proves my point. Blacks keep voting the same way and are falling further behind. Not a good strategy in my book.

Second Para…pretty much hilarious here. Wacky Maxine is a complete fool, she is embarrassing and she has done nothing for her constituents. They could vote for a black bucket of paint and get the same results. Again, falling further behind by doing the same thing. Not a good strategy in my book.

Third para…she is alluding ti family values and probably referring to the declining stste iof such values in today's black community,

Para four…yes, she has done this but she is not wrong. The entire concept of "hate crimes" is idiotic. Two black guys beat me up and it is an assault. Two whiteys beat up a black guy and it is a crime. What't the difference. She attacks black leaders…Like Big Al and JJ and that bothers you??? Guys like this are like Wacky MAxine without having to get elected.

Overall she preaches conservative values (the old graduate HS, get a job, get married and then have children…it's a proven formula). She is useless to a lot in black communities because what she suggests takes a little effort as opposed to the libdems that just hand it out. They're the ones keeping blacks down.

recommended reading:
    Taken for Granted: How Conservatism Can Win Back the Americans That Liberalism Failed
    by Gianni Caldwell

Once again you take something I didn't say and attribute it to me. Imagine my shock.

Trump IS divisive, but that message has been pushed HARD by the left.
    and the moderate talking head on CNN or MSNBC has been pushing how decisive Trump is very hard. Unless we going to have that old debate on how they aren't true left or progressive. I think the past primary season has proven which way the wind blows on that.

Once again the left gets the blame.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-26-2020 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    It was a retweet dammit! How can you honestly expect the president of our country to actually vet what he spreads to his followers?