Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 964 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 46486491495496296396496596697410141064 ... LastLast
Results 14,446 to 14,460 of 17949
    This is the right’s hero Aubrey Huff.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Imagine being this obsessed with someone who hasn't even replied to you in weeks....

It’s just too easy to take shots at you. You provide endless material. I must’ve really hurt your feelings in that Jesus’ race thread. 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This is the right’s hero Aubrey Huff.

What a [bomb *** sandwich she made].

dbroncs, you seem like a rather uptight fellow. His reply was clearly sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    how brainwashed he is.
    lol, I'm sorry but you got no right to call anyone brainwashed. You have posted some of the dumbest **** I have read in this past week regarding this virus.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    For all of our big tough guys ready to put their money where their mouth is, Bovada has an excellent payout for a potential Trump re-election (+145). You could win $21,750 on a $15,000 bet.

....as opposed to the -190 odds for Biden to win where you'd only make $7,894.74 on a $15,000 bet. Either way about it, I'd venture that it is much safer to place your bet at a reputable site than versus some stranger on PSD.

Best of luck! Let's just make sure to see a screenshot from whichever of you studs is "man enough" to really put their money where their mouth is.

Damn, biden got some heavy odds huh.

I do think he should be favored, but -190, damn. I dont think hes that clear a favorite, just slight.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Wow!

So you know they are voting dem??? Always thought it was a secret ballot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Wow!

Yes bc they are all fake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    he didn't
    he called a couple people who tried to disrupt his speech chumps
    who, if that was what they were doing, don't plan to vote for him anyway
    how about when campaigning in front of people, not calling any of them chumps. especially while saying he will work for everyone including those people.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how about when campaigning in front of people, not calling any of them chumps. especially while saying he will work for everyone including those people.
    or calling your own doctors and scientists idiots, that'd be good, too, yes?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

So, I was saying a while ago that it may be better for the country in the long run if Trump won because if Biden wins he's going to run a horrible administration that is going to be pro-corporate, pro-military, pro-china nightmare that will say the "right" things but do nothing for the people. They have already been setting this up with what they have been saying with "the cupboard is bare" and that taxes and corporate regulations are not going to change. Health care, filibuster, even the minimum wage will not change. They will blame all they can on the Supreme court and sell us that they are fighting for us. And they will be saddled with the Corona economy to be blamed on the Dems for the next election and my concern that the next Prez will likely then be a Republican and could be much worse and more empowered, more entrenched, and more capable than Trump ever was.

Guess what? Bernie apparently agrees with me because he said it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Wow!

I guess for some unknown reason you don't know that Blacks are a major voting bloc within the democrat party.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    So, I was saying a while ago that it may be better for the country in the long run if Trump won because if Biden wins he's going to run a horrible administration that is going to be pro-corporate, pro-military, pro-china nightmare that will say the "right" things but do nothing for the people. They have already been setting this up with what they have been saying with "the cupboard is bare" and that taxes and corporate regulations are not going to change. Health care, filibuster, even the minimum wage will not change. They will blame all they can on the Supreme court and sell us that they are fighting for us. And they will be saddled with the Corona economy to be blamed on the Dems for the next election and my concern that the next Prez will likely then be a Republican and could be much worse and more empowered, more entrenched, and more capable than Trump ever was.

Guess what? Bernie apparently agrees with me because he said it!
    That would only radicalize the left and empower the extreme right even more. You don't want someone like Corona Don running things during the worst health and economic period in most people's lives. Even our foreign affairs will suffer. Trump is the most empathy lacking president in my lifetime, a trait that is needed even more in our troubling times. If he has another term, even more people will realize that the government doesn't give a crap about them. More social unrest by the so-called left will occur which will increase the cultural war, the far-right activity.

There is no good reason, that I can think of, to allow inept leadership to continue. Yes, Biden is a piece of crap for the issues that concern me, but he has more checks and balances to his thinking than Trump, who is like a bull in a China shop when it comes to the constitution.
    Last edited by WES445; 10-26-2020 at 12:12 PM.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    That would only radicalize the left and empower the extreme right even more. You don't want someone like Corona Don running things during the worst health and economic period in most people's lives. Even our foreign affairs will suffer.

There is no good reason, that I can think of, to allow inept leadership to continue.
    I would rather people in the radical left get more changes to happen rather than have THIS Democratic party continue to run and behave the way they have been. Maybe there is some progress to be had that way.

Right now, assuming Biden wins, then Harris is the automatic candidate in 4-8 years and it's just more of the same or worse. Biden has some morals, I'm not at all convinced Harris has any at all.